Sky/Internet Generation Fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

spiceboys2014 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm wrote:Realistically, kneejerk and panic aside, what are our options?

1. Sack him now.

2. keep him and give him some cash in the summer.

3. Close the club down and start and ice hockey team.

Might as well keep him til the end of the season and then get a new manager in place as soon as possible.
heimdall

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Boxscarf » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 pm wrote:
dawson99 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:29 pm wrote:Newcastle fans make me laugh. Everyone says how they are the best fans in the country but they are just bitter moaning bar stewards

They're like every other fan base, impatient, spoilt and generally moronic. I see no difference between their fan base and ours in all honesty.

But its what people think. it's like how all irish people are jolly. they fecking ain't. Propaganda!

Newcastle fans used to be great. I remember watching the first great 4-3 game in a pub full of geordies, they couldn't be better, but now they are like everyone, everything is needed now now now
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 pm

That's the modern day person though isn't it? They want the latest gadgets, so much so they're prepared to smash up shops, burn down people's homes to get what they want. If this is how people behave in wider society, then it's not surprise attitudes are similar in football.

No one is saying don't criticise the manager or the players, but this whole "let's sack the manager willy, nilly" approach is just beyond stupid. If Kenny goes in the summer, we'll have had four managers in the space of two years. Just ask Inter Milan how that's working for them? They've had three managers so far this season.
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

heimdall » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm wrote:
Kenny Kan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 pm wrote:It seems our 'excellent' support, were getting all excited at the fact we lost to Newcastle today - just to rub it in that lil further and to attack the manager.

The mind boggles... the pleasure some appear to take in the wake of a loss is quite extraordinary.

Sorry but can you actually name the member of this forum who are happy with that result, I want names instead of your pathetic insinuations?

I think it's much more likely that you enjoyed the loss because it gave you a chance to come on here and claim to be the better fan again.

I'm sorry that you 'want, want, want' but I don't have to answer to your demandings and even more so to someone who has a mono-brow, so insinuations will have to do.  :)
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion