Simon kjaer - Interested in move to liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fauxy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 am

Palermo want to keep hold of star defender Simon Kjaer, despite the player admitting he would like to leave the club at the end of the season.

The central defender still has over two-and-a-half years left on his current deal at the Stadio Renzo Barbera, however the Dane is eager to finalise a transfer before he turns his attention to World Cup duties with his national side.

Kjaer said: "I will take a step towards the dream or I will stay in Palermo. I would prefer to have it sorted out before the World Cup. I am ready for a new challenge, but is has to be an attractive club.

"(The) Premier League is the best league in the world and then there is Barcelona and Real Madrid in Spain.

"England and the physical playing style would probably suit me better. In case the right offers come, it would be exciting to form a partnership with (Daniel) Agger (at Liverpool)."

Bloody good player this lad and only 20 years old.

If we got him out defence for the future would be sorted
Fauxy

Postby tubby » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 am

Read this earlier, would be good player for us but can we afford him? We should definitely look for cover at the back though. As much as I like Skrtel I think we need someone else there to cover for Carra.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 am

never even heard of him !  :D

onwhat basisare we judging! many watch his club games?  :oops:
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

Youtube and word of mouth of course. :laugh:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 am

bavlondon wrote:Youtube and word of mouth of course. :laugh:

ah !! the fool-proof "Mark Gonzalez" method!
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby Fauxy » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 am

You've never heard of him :O

I hear about this guy all the time and i saw him play for Denmark a few times and he let bearly anything get past him.
Fauxy

Postby Aussie Style » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 am

Sign him up Rafa!
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby DrPepe » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 am

Fauxy wrote:You've never heard of him :O

I hear about this guy all the time and i saw him play for Denmark a few times and he let bearly anything get past him.

how exactly do you hear about him all the time?  :D

if you say championship manager or fifa2010 i will find out where you live :angry:
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby centarec » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:05 am

DrPepe wrote:
Fauxy wrote:You've never heard of him :O

how exactly do you hear about him all the time?  :D

if you say championship manager or fifa2010 i will find out where you live :angry:

Iv watched a couple of games in Serie A where he played and he was just amazing , i mean he's just 20 and he seems like he has allot of experience.
So hes tough , he reads the game good , and is good in air . I would even sell Skrtel in order to get this guy , in 2,3 years he will probably be the best CB in the world .
centarec

Postby Octsky » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:43 am

centarec wrote:I would even sell Skrtel in order to get this guy , in 2,3 years he will probably be the best CB in the world .

you said like Skrtel is Maldini reborn.
Skrtel is not good enu to play for us.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:41 am

Shouldn't this be in the rumour mod for the time being?
roberto green

Postby kazza » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:02 am

roberto green wrote:Shouldn't this be in the rumour mod for the time being?

Shouldn't you be in live interactive chat for the next ten days?  :D

Owch  :;):
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mike72 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Seen him play a few times in Italy and for Denmark alongside Agger....already top class and potentially great player.  Haven't seen all of Denmark's games, but I think it's the widely held view that an otherwise average Denmark team managed to top their World Cup qualifying group against Portugal and Sweden due to their defence, and in particular the central defensive partnership between Agger and Kjaer...Carra isn't getting any younger, signing Kjaer could give us a top class central defence for the next 5-10 years...
mike72

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 pm

mike72 wrote:Seen him play a few times in Italy and for Denmark alongside Agger....already top class and potentially great player.  Haven't seen all of Denmark's games, but I think it's the widely held view that an otherwise average Denmark team managed to top their World Cup qualifying group against Portugal and Sweden due to their defence, and in particular the central defensive partnership between Agger and Kjaer...Carra isn't getting any younger, signing Kjaer could give us a top class central defence for the next 5-10 years...

If we can afford it, (CBs) not necessarily a big priority at this moment and if he's soooooo good we should deffo buy him then that's not going to put him in the kind of price bracket we would like, nor is it likely noone else will be interested and sure that just because we like him then he'll come here...........................
Last edited by Owzat on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

kazza wrote:
roberto green wrote:Shouldn't this be in the rumour mod for the time being?

Shouldn't you be in live interactive chat for the next ten days?  :D

Owch  :;):

Must admitthat was a good un. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion