Sick of empty talk - A load of bullsh1t

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:42 pm

"Up yours Gerard" says Martin O'Neil,at a recent press conference,in reply to GH's insistence that O'Neil was responsible for Houllier picking the wrong team,playing players out of position and generally making a total pigs ear of Liverpool's reputation.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby chrys » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:51 pm

houllier will b there next year n with cisse if u want it or not. n they r going to bring the title back on the mersey.hope all of u got it clear. if u think liverpool need somethin else than houllier n cisse it would b kaka from milan.:)
if not houllier then jose mourino
chrys

Postby ckay » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:54 pm

And Kaka would cost £20million.
It's not that I don't like GH it's just that we turn that many corners that we end up a square one again!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrys » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:59 pm

yep but would a change bring something radical. chelsea is a good example of that. liverpool need more players on the bench to back up first team squad. this is the thing that miss us these last three month.every top team of the league have super sub on the bench n what do we have at liverpool? ??????
chrys

Postby Scottbot » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:07 pm

And who do you think is responsible for who we have on the bench?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:31 pm

It's gotta be O'Neill for me. But whilst Moores is still sitting up in the boardroom burying his head in the sand we've got no chance of getting rid of Houllier. That's why we need someone like Morgan to force the agenda.

Even if Cisse turns out to be magic it's no use if the rest of the team (apart from Stevie G and one or 2 others) are playing like fannies. O'Neill is the man to ruffle some feathers in the dressing room and get everybody playing their hearts out for the right to wear the red shirt.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zackboxer » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:32 pm

Even when we have our first team available we still manage to play sh#te most of the time!
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrys » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:37 pm

certainly not cisse.lol. but if something is to b done it is to get a better sub bench but i dont think sackin houllier would arrange thing as the budget is limited.i must admit that houlliers acquisitions have not yet emerge from the lot n who must go must go.when houllier bought diouf n pal it was a good deal at that time n i've watch them play in the african cup of nation n i can tell u they were impresive now if they dont deliver the goods .......' i have not all the answers but i think houllier should stay. (my opinion)
chrys

Postby chrys » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:41 pm

see u all
chrys

Postby Badmao1 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:28 pm

Martin O'Neill we need you. Cisse isn't the answer to everything wrong with Liverpool but i think he will score goals. I feel we need another couple of defenders and two midfielders as well.
Badmao1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:50 pm

for sure!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:18 pm

our main weaknesses are not upfront. we need a centre half and a right winger before we sign another striker.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby banana » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:35 pm

Houllier should not be allowed to spend more money on players. Save every penny for the NEW manager. (Hopefully this summer, M O'Neill)
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby manic-red » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:52 pm

Too true. Since when was Diouf a right-winger, Heskey a left-winger, Biscan a centre back? He buys players and then plays them out of position. Tactical brain of a monkey with a spanner if you ask me. Still think O'Neil would mean long ball and the non-existence of a creative midfield but he can get the best out of his players. I hope he proves me wrong.
manic-red

Postby CeeBee » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:53 pm

in  the  70's  &  80'S  we  outpassed  just  about  everyone'  during  the  mid  90's  we  passed  just  for  the  sake  of  it,  the  single  biggest  problem  now  is  that  we  pass  to  the  opposition  much  more  than  to  our  own  players.  can  any  manager  turn  average  players  into  creative  genius's
CeeBee

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion