Season tickets

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:28 am

Main stand and centenary.....£620.00
Anny Road..........................£600.00
Kop...................................£565.00
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:39 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:A more cynical person would question both your knowledge and your authenticity as a season ticket holder, but I wont.

There can't be many more cynical than yourself Leon.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:17 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:A more cynical person would question both your knowledge and your authenticity as a season ticket holder, but I wont.

There can't be many more cynical than yourself Leon.  :D

I am the most naturally gifted cynical finisher of my generation if you beleive the press.  :eyebrow
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:19 pm

I don't just believe the press, I've seen it first hand. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:05 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:well i am one of those lucky few who has a season ticket. the price range depends on where you want one to be honest e.g. the kop is more expensive than the main stand (where i am). I'm not pure going to go into the whole 13 year old thing, i mean im 14 and have bin a member here a while. who gives a flying f*ck? should it matter? i think not. rant over.

Our survey said..........

Urgh Urgh.

I am sorry, thats the wrong answer. A more cynical person would question both your knowledge and your authenticity as a season ticket holder, but I wont.

you want to question it? main stand block S ( the entry I go in right by the players entrance) row 8 (not paddock) they have been passed through generation to generation, my grandad first had them and has had them for over 40 years. As I said in my previous post if you had actually bothered to read it instead of picking out errors and making false claims being only 14 my dad pays for them. I know I shouldn't of but I sort of guessed with my last post and the quote as you pointed out was wrong. So yes knowledge was wrong but authenticity as a season ticket holder. how dare you question that. the respect i had for you has now gone the pan. too far leon :no
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:10 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:well i am one of those lucky few who has a season ticket. the price range depends on where you want one to be honest e.g. the kop is more expensive than the main stand(where i am). I'm not pure going to go into the whole 13 year old thing, i mean im 14 and have bin a member here a while. who gives a flying f*ck? should it matter? i think not. rant over.

Urgh Urgh.

I am sorry, thats the wrong answer. A more cynical person would question both your knowledge and your authenticity as a season ticket holder,but I wont.

you want to question it? main stand block S ( the entry I go in right by the players entrance) row 8 (not paddock) they have been passed through generation to generation, my grandad first had them and has had them for over 40 years. As I said in my previous post if you had actually bothered to read it instead of picking out errors and making false claims being only 14 my dad pays for them. I know I shouldn't of but I sort of guessed with my last post and the quote as you pointed out was wrong. So yes knowledge was wrong but authenticity as a season ticket holder. how dare you question that. the respect i had for you has now gone the pan. too far leon :no

As you said, read it again.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:25 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:well i am one of those lucky few who has a season ticket. the price range depends on where you want one to be honest e.g. the kop is more expensive than the main stand(where i am). I'm not pure going to go into the whole 13 year old thing, i mean im 14 and have bin a member here a while. who gives a flying f*ck? should it matter? i think not. rant over.

Urgh Urgh.

I am sorry, thats the wrong answer. A more cynical person would question both your knowledge and your authenticity as a season ticket holder,but I wont.

As you said, read it again.

sorry mate, misunderstanding, i was a tad harsh on you there.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:30 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm on the waiting list myself but I can get tickets for most games anyway.  I don't go without unless I have to.  I find it quite easy to get tickets, I usually know at least one person with a spare.

I've had to go without lately because its close to Christmas, and it's alright saying it costs £30.00 to go to the match, but I then spend 'a million quid' in the boozer after the match on the piss.  That's money I can't afford this close to Christmas.  Through not being able to trust myself not to do this, and go straight home after the game, I've deliberately gave my tickets up the last two games and I'm waiting until Boxing Day before I go the game now.

You're too weak Jmac.. no wonder the alter egos and spammers are having a field day on here lately :D  :laugh:
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:18 pm

supersub wrote:Main stand and centenary.....£620.00
Anny Road..........................£600.00
Kop...................................£565.00

To be honest I thought the kop was more expensive
Liverpool FC