Rushie gives a piece of his mind to wenger

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed May 11, 2005 1:51 pm

wenger ... when your team gets to the semis of the champions league, start talking ... man, jealousy is such a bad quality ...  :D  :buttrock  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby marcus.c » Fri May 13, 2005 5:13 am

Wenger, you have NEVER won or even came close to winning the champions league title, but i understand how it feels like. It is ok to be jealous and maybe after winning the title, you are free to drop by Anfield for our celebration, perhaps we are able to arrange for you to stand close enough to sniff it.
marcus.c

Postby zarababe » Fri May 13, 2005 7:17 pm

nice one rushie.. hope the mancs leave the ar.se trophyless this year
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 15, 2005 11:30 pm

Big Niall wrote:Now I'm confused about who to cheer for in the FA cup final- usually whoever plays Manu but Ferguson has said nothing to knock LFC.

I loved the MIllwall reference, Milwall got to the fA cup final due to a lucky draw, they didn't beat a single premiership team along the way and I agree that them being in the final and being outclassed took away from it.

LFC have just beaten Juventus and Chelsea, 2 of the best 3 teams in Europe and if we win the tournament we'll have to beat the other one so how can he complain.

Arsenal with Henry & co are great in England but cannot hack it against Europe's elite. I don't think LFC will be asking for Arsenal's opinion on how to preparef for a European cup/champions league final.

hate to say it but after what wenger has been saying i think i would like to see them get stuffed in the fa cup
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 16, 2005 12:37 am

lakes10 wrote:[hate to say it but after what wenger has been saying i think i would like to see them get stuffed in the fa cup

Wenger couldn't possibly say anything so bad as to wish Man U win anything let alone the Fa Cup ! :Oo:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Mon May 16, 2005 2:40 am

Wenger's abilities to fashion such an attractive playing style from buying players at half or more than what it costs for Chelsea and Manure is really one trait I admire but lately he has been really whiney and talking non-sense.

I think his team's failings in the EPL and Europe is really eating into him such that he is reduced to talking nonsense to delude himself of the reality of things and convince himself and mask his frustrations.

For all their fancy football, Arsenal's weakness is the lack of variety in their offensive approach and when they gets frustrated, their flair players like Pires refuse to get bogged down to grind and fight the opposition. Wenger must be feeling utterly frustrated to have been reduced to a whingeing person like this because he appears to be very intelligent.

Pity, he is a great manager but for this part of his personality. Even Maurinho is not that big a sour grapes when compared side by side with Wenger.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lili » Mon May 16, 2005 6:32 am

Wenger a wally but I still want Arsenal to win the FA CUP. Man U :angry:
lili

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion