Ruddock on lfctv now - The state of him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dundreamin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Never liked him, big cockney wideboy, and my god he,s mutch wider now. He,s a fooking g.obshite should be deleted from our history. Why? I know much more about the man than I would reveal here. A disgrace to LFC, says it all about the souness years
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 am

dundreamin wrote:Never liked him, big cockney wideboy, and my god he,s mutch wider now. He,s a fooking g.obshite should be deleted from our history. Why? I know much more about the man than I would reveal here. A disgrace to LFC, says it all about the souness years

A selfish pi'ss taker who found his paradise here
Thommo's perm

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 am

Never liked him, he was a pathetic excuse for a footballer who's image was manufactured to some kind of 'hardman no nonsense defender', wish I could erase him and Collymore out of our history.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 am

saw him on a Ryan Air flight once, he nearly took up 2 seats  :D

Can't say i hate the guy though. Always gave his all in a red shirt...sadly he didn't have a great deal to offer
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 am

redtrader74 wrote:Never liked him, he was a pathetic excuse for a footballer who's image was manufactured to some kind of 'hardman no nonsense defender', wish I could erase him and Collymore out of our history.

Not to mention Phil Babb.
roberto green

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:32 pm

I can't say I hate him but he did score against Man U, which I am thankful for any player who did so.

The problem wasn't with Ruddock per se but more to do with that whole spice boy era where there was no real discipline or respect for the club by some players.

Ruddock, Collymore, McAteer, Matteo and to a lesser extent Fowler. Around those players it brought the worst out of Fowler in terms of behaviour. That haircut of his was criminal.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:43 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I can't say I hate him but he did score against Man U, which I am thankful for any player who did so.

The problem wasn't with Ruddock per se but more to do with that whole spice boy era where there was no real discipline or respect for the club by some players.

Ruddock, Collymore, McAteer, Matteo and to a lesser extent Fowler. Around those players it brought the worst out of Fowler in terms of behaviour. That haircut of his was criminal.

Exactly.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Roy Evans. He's the one who lacked the balls to rein in the spice boys and tell them to stop getting drunk, eating cr@p and acting like pop stars.

Houllier may have had his faults, but him and Thompson brought discipline back into the club and got rid of the spice boys imagine within months of taking over.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm

coming next week, 60 minutes with el hadji diouf.

absolute joke of a player who epitomised an era when if our players had even a slight bit of professionalism we'd have already won number 19.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 pm

stmichael wrote:coming next week, 60 minutes with el hadji diouf.

absolute joke of a player who epitomised an era when if our players had even a slight bit of professionalism we'd have already won number 19.

Are the club really giving over 60 minutes of air time to that waste of space??

Next they'll be having 60 minutes with Hicks & Gillett!

:no
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
stmichael wrote:coming next week, 60 minutes with el hadji diouf.

Are the club really giving over 60 minutes of air time to that waste of space??

Next they'll be having 60 minutes with Hicks & Gillett!

:no

as if. i was joking. i was making the point that ruddock shouldn't have been given the time :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:29 pm

OK I'm gonna blame that gullible moment on my receding bout of MAN FLU!!!  :blush: :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm

aw c'mon.. when he walked up to Cantana and put his collar down.. that was class!!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion