Roony and the sun - Is the scum still bought on merseyside?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:58 pm

How come Rooney sold his story to the Scum (Sun)? Is he a scouser in disguise...whose shed his masquerade ???

I though the Scum didn't have a market in Liverpool ???

What an idiot :(
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:19 pm

There are stll some norbits that bye the rag and every time I see someone buying it I tell them what I think off them.

Rooney has just shown he really is a t w a t end off.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:32 pm

He should ran out of our city, Rooney is going to be most hate people of Liverpool now. He is an idiot pr1ck!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:00 pm

Zarababe ,Rooney choosing to sell his story to the *** is a sad indictment of the times we now live in ,
Souness was quite rightly ostracised when he did similar, so the issue now is just how strong are the Blue noses beliefs really are? and will they be prepared to brush it under the carpet for the sake of retaining Rooney’s services.

I suspect  they will be as outraged as us at how the loss of life on the scale that was Hillsborough
Can be treated with such contempt by  a player who was born and bred in Liverpool

Sad times indeed ,and the answer to your question Zarababe is Scousers would sooner lose a limb than buy that grotesque rag .
??? :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:52 pm

all footballers are sell outs nower days end of. The fact that rooney sold his story to the sun doesnt suprise me at all, footballers today have no shame. The amount of players that will sell there story to the papers for a quick bit of cash to top up there huge unearned salaries is shameful. The soul has been taken from football and has been replaced by money grabbing, arogant, knobheads who get 3 million a year for kicking a football on a saturday for 90 minutes and spend their spare time going to night clubs, raping young women and racialy attacking people.

Thats my completely uncynical view on footballers morals and lifestyles today, lol.
columbia

Postby supersub » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:35 pm

zarababe wrote:I though the Scum didn't have a market in Liverpool ???

they haven't,it's another attempt to get back in..will fail miserably,again.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:24 am

SCUM BAG no two ways.

There is no market in the North West for the Scum. All the offers you always see on TV selling the ****** at 10p is only in this area, no one buys it except wools.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:33 am

The newsagent by a place I used to work wouldn't even sell it.
jonnymac1979

Postby simic_ie » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:38 am

Couldn't believe it when I seen he sold the story to that rag, I thought a Liverpool lad would have more sense to tell his advisors whre to shove this offer, instead he took the money the money grabbing sh*t. I would not want to eb in Wayne Rooney's position come the first derby match next season, or whecer he ends up playing for.   :angry:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:21 pm

Everton offering Rooney  a ground breaking new contract confirms my worst fears the player is in some cases becoming  bigger than the club

What happened to morals and Dignity  ,I have got mates who support the Blueshi*e and their dumbfounded by Rooney’s lack of respect .

Everton  handing  him a record contract simply confirms the club as Charlatans masquerading  under the belief they’re  still are a club with values (THE PEOPLES CLUB )  find a new slogan  Moyes ,Mr potato head as just pis*ed all over that ! 
??? :(
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:15 am

****** discrace i think. I dont buy The Sun and never will, but heard that the man who allowed the Hillsbrough story to be written in The Sun, is now one of the highest ppl in The Mirror, Both of them papers can ****** right off,

Rooney should know better, maybe he did it to make it easier 4 him to move away from everton
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:09 pm

I really find it hard to take any of these papers like The Mirror and The Sun recently.

The Sun obviously tops the ****** lot with that disgraceful article but the Mirror isn't much better.

Try sticking to a serious newspaper which doesn't just make ****** for sales - The times, observer, guardian
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion