Riise - Is he on his way out?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloAimar » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:06 am

Garymac wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:
Garymac wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:idiot.

riise aint goin nowhere.

Oh My God, Pablo, me and you agree on something at long last!!!

:laugh:  woohooooo!

riise hasnt been mentioned all summer... times running out... have to get a story for every player in before season starts... thats all.

A know, i thought it was bad then someone starts a thread sayong we are gonna sell Alonso to Villa to fund the crouch deal....Unbelieveable, but every subject has probably been covered 64 times and the football for real starts tomoz so hopefully some decent heated debates.

selling alonso to villa is no rumour. it's tru. benitez thinks he's sh1t. so do i. waste of money.
we've only won it 5 times
PabloAimar

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:47 am

nah,i doubt Rafa will sell Riise.he's been immense with his free kicks last season and don't forget with goals he's been getting for us.this season,what i can say,he'll improve to be more and much better.i think Rafa is giving him a time off for TNS match.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:48 am

As Milan Baros stated earlier in an interview, "if i'm not in the team for tonite's match against TNS, it doesn't mean that i'm on my way out". I guess its the same for Riise. Rafa already knows how the Norwegian plays and is willing to give an opportunity to others. I guess that in this decision we also have the fact that we will be playing a lot of games this season.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:31 pm

I read they are offering him a wage increase so I don't think they are giving him the axe, Rafa probably believes he is not needed in the blowout.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:40 pm

PabloAimar wrote:
Garymac wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:
Garymac wrote:

riise aint goin nowhere.

riise hasnt been mentioned all summer... times running out... have to get a story for every player in before season starts... thats all.

A know, i thought it was bad then someone starts a thread sayong we are gonna sell Alonso to Villa to fund the crouch deal....Unbelieveable, but every subject has probably been covered 64 times and the football for real starts tomoz so hopefully some decent heated debates.

selling alonso to villa is no rumour. it's tru. benitez thinks he's sh1t. so do i. waste of money.

how in the hell can you call xabi alonso a waste of money!
he was in my opinion the best player rafa signed last season.
followed by garcia.
the man has talent. he can pass the ball with pin-point accuracy and makes it look easy. xabi is player for the future considering he is only 23 years old now!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:41 pm

[/quote]Quote (PabloAimar @ July 13 2005,00:06)
Quote (Garymac @ July 12 2005,23:56)
Quote (PabloAimar @ July 12 2005,23:43)
Quote (Garymac @ July 12 2005,23:34)
Quote (PabloAimar @ July 12 2005,23:29)
idiot.

riise aint goin nowhere.

woohooooo!

..what planet are you on
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:25 pm

Talk about jumping to conclusions!  :laugh:
Adebisi

Postby 65-1114725958 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:10 am

He might be gone after tonights TNS performance, he was kacka.
65-1114725958

Postby A.B. » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:26 am

He might be gone after tonights TNS performance, he was kacka.

??? He was lively in the first half but faded away in the second half, good non the less considering that he's rusty but I still prefer Zenden over Riise at LM however Riise isn't going anywhere because we're going to end up playing a lot more games than usual so there will be plenty of games for Riise and  the rest of the squad. Riise rates him and he isn't going to be sold.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:04 am

Riise did ok but Zenden was slightly better. I don't think that Riise might leave now as he is cup-tied. As for Baros and Dudek, i think that they are on their way out.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:07 am

passmeistro_#14 wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:
Garymac wrote:
PabloAimar wrote:
Garymac wrote:

riise aint goin nowhere.

how in the hell can you call xabi alonso a waste of money!

I think he may have been being sarcastic.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:41 am

Ive never rated Zenden at LM very highly, only time Ive thought he looked good was last season playing in a more central role, but doubt he'll get a chance there for us
Adebisi

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:08 am

Riise is going nowhere, end of.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:27 am

Riise will never leave. He started every single game in Europe last season and may in the league also. He is one of our best players and most consistent and Rafa doesnt have any intention in selling him
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCNUTTER » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 am

Is pabloaimar on drugs how the f*ck can you say allonso is :censored: you obviously know nothing about football the man can pass a ball 70 yards onto someones toe he can shoot from any angle with accuracy and will work back and tackle Lfc will have the best CM pairing in europe if not the world.
stay off them drugs they are deffo damaging your brain
LFCNUTTER

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion