Quality videos of betis fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:11 pm

check out these video's which i found on another liverpool website. they're taken by real betis fans when they came over here to play us in the champions league.

the first one is from the plane on the way over :D

http://video.google.com/videopl....verpool :D

the second one is taken at the game when the final whistle goes. the "liverpool liverpool" chant is hilarious. :D

http://video.google.com/videopl....anfield

....................................................................................

top class fans they were. maybe if sabre sees this he can translate exactly what they are singing.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby MaccaLFC » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:17 pm

Saw these earlier today! Mental fans! Quality though.
Der der der der der der der derrr!
MaccaLFC

Postby Proudy » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:51 pm

Awesome fans, the liverpool chant was ace!
Proudy

Postby zarababe » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:19 am

Fantastic .. eat that yer Mancs.. :angry:

come on Sabre.. translation please :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:04 am

:D I promise you some translations tomorrow, I have to sleep now :D

The first one itself deserves an explanation, tomorrow I'll do it. Good fans. Notice hoy the girl tells them not to shout Betiiiiiiis. And for a moment they obbey, but soon enough they start muttering with mockery, and they start again. At the end of the video they do a lower profile singing more quietly  :D Betis fans, are Betis fans. They'll be it in a plane, and would be Betis fans even in the INternational Space Station, they wouldn't understand about that polite and rigid behaviour rules when they are supporting Betis.

Good fans I must admit, no violence. Class.

Edited:

Both in the stadium and the plane they shout "Sevillista el que no bote", it means "it's a Sevilla F.C. supporter the one wo doesn't jump" so you can see whole stands jumping, needless to say. In the plane though, one of them said "the plane might go down if we jump at the same time!" :laugh:

Very funny. The way they spell Liverpool is actually quite the Spanish way to say Liverpool :) and that's a common thing to do when you respect the away crowd. They thanked that way the claps of Anfield.

Their chant said this "Arriba, arriba arriba, somos el campeon de España, viva Betis campeón en el Vicente Calderon". which is a chant remembering they won the king's cup final yesteryear "Up, Up, Up, Betis, we're the champions of Spain, long Life for Betis, Champion in the Vicente Calderon (at madrid Stadium).

You can also hear their main shout "Mucho (moosho) Betis, Mucho Betis". Mucho means Lots, but shouldn't be understood like Lots of Betis, but "valiant, performing well". It's an old 3rd meaning of the word in Spanish.

Good videos, thanks StMichael
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:44 am

Brilliant set of fans - wish I'd been at Anfield that night!!!!!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:22 am

Sabre wrote: :D I promise you some translations tomorrow, I have to sleep now :D

The first one itself deserves an explanation, tomorrow I'll do it. Good fans. Notice hoy the girl tells them not to shout Betiiiiiiis. And for a moment they obbey, but soon enough they start muttering with mockery, and they start again. At the end of the video they do a lower profile singing more quietly  :D Betis fans, are Betis fans. They'll be it in a plane, and would be Betis fans even in the INternational Space Station, they wouldn't understand about that polite and rigid behaviour rules when they are supporting Betis.

Good fans I must admit, no violence. Class.

Edited:

Both in the stadium and the plane they shout "Sevillista el que no bote", it means "it's a Sevilla F.C. supporter the one wo doesn't jump" so you can see whole stands jumping, needless to say. In the plane though, one of them said "the plane might go down if we jump at the same time!" :laugh:

Very funny. The way they spell Liverpool is actually quite the Spanish way to say Liverpool :) and that's a common thing to do when you respect the away crowd. They thanked that way the claps of Anfield.

Their chant said this "Arriba, arriba arriba, somos el campeon de España, viva Betis campeón en el Vicente Calderon". which is a chant remembering they won the king's cup final yesteryear "Up, Up, Up, Betis, we're the champions of Spain, long Life for Betis, Champion in the Vicente Calderon (at madrid Stadium).

You can also hear their main shout "Mucho (moosho) Betis, Mucho Betis". Mucho means Lots, but shouldn't be understood like Lots of Betis, but "valiant, performing well". It's an old 3rd meaning of the word in Spanish.

Good videos, thanks StMichael

Cheers Sabre!

And St Mike for posting them!
Great fans and great to see some mutual respect from fans! :nod
66-1120597113

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:48 am

And St Mike for posting them!
Great fans and great to see some mutual respect from fans!

Respect must be earned, though. That's why they shout "Puto Chelsea el que no vote" (fecking chelsea fan the one that doesn't jump) and we received their respect.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:11 pm

Stunning supporters i was right in that corner of the main stand that night and i cant quite see me self on the 1st video though, they were superb and i stayed right until the end, it even got to the point where both sets of supporters where swapping scarfs!

Truly Awesome Fans  :bowdown
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 am

Truly they are good sports.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby james.p » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:58 pm

k00l yeah chek this 1 out at first u might think oh no another betis post but it is worth it and u see the might of lfc

http://video.google.com/videopl....verpool

it is the best

liverpool i  :hearts  you!"!!
james.p

Postby Kukilon » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:52 am

james.p wrote:k00l yeah chek this 1 out at first u might think oh no another betis post but it is worth it and u see the might of lfc

http://video.google.com/videopl....verpool

it is the best

liverpool i  :hearts  you!"!!

I still get tears in my eyes when I see shots from the final in Istanbul.  :bowdown

The betis fans are awesome.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby pablinho » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:04 pm

funny vids ^^ , their "liverpool" chant pronunciation is awasome :)
CD Castellon - Spain
pablinho

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:18 pm

The blonde girl at the front of the plane is LOVELY!!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion