The managers pre match videos

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:47 pm

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:  You have to laugh at Mourinhos attitude to fergie and Wenger, and to the press, hes one arrogant B@stard but funny at the same time :D .
Mourinhos interview
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4298273.stm#

Benitez what a gent, he seems very confident and I am sure he will bring us many tropheys back to anfield, also when asked about the Kop singin Rafa Benitiez he said he likes the song :laugh:
Benitez's interview.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/4296747.stm#
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:25 pm

Nice one.. and u know the press conference yesterday was held in ... the Immaculate Trophy room.. now how many rooms so full of slieverware  are there in any other premeirship clubs ..

Nice one Benitez .. stick it to'em  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:26 pm

please check the mourinho link, lynds. It's a link to a list of some news. Which one if it's there?
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:33 pm

zarababe wrote:Nice one.. and u know the press conference yesterday was held in ... the Immaculate Trophy room.. now how many rooms so full of slieverware  are there in any other premeirship clubs ..

Nice one Benitez .. stick it to'em  :D

:D Lets add one more tomorrow hey :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:36 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:please check the mourinho link, lynds. It's a link to a list of some news. Which one if it's there?

Sorry annie it was wrong ive put the right one up now.
Duno if Mourinhos playing mind games or not but he said, Gudjohnsen and Gallas wont be playing, I think he will use Glen Johnson, and that Jarosik instead.
I think he will want Gallas fit for the prem.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:37 pm

.. absoulutely.. and lets hope that all those on this forum .. who are going to the game .. sing there hearts out, wave their flags and have a grt day out.... :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:42 pm

Just look at my sig Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh imagine that face being Benitez tomorrow :D  :D  :love:  it will really bring the team close, will be amazing :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:45 pm

.. anno I lurve that.. a timely reminder.. :)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:46 pm

.. Look out for Mmmorientes' smile when he warms-up ...

Article from LFC.tv..

Fernando Morientes has told his Liverpool team-mates they must show their 'best face' if they are to have any chance of beating Chelsea this weekend. 
The Spanish striker will return to the Reds' attack after being cup-tied for the midweek Champions League victory, and he says it's the sort of display the team produced against Bayer Leverkusen - and not the one against Birmingham - which will be required in Cardiff.

"We can't worry too much about Chelsea," he said. "Besides, I am more concerned as to which Liverpool team turns up on the day. We want the Liverpool that played so well against Bayer Leverkusen and not the Liverpool that lost at Birmingham.

"I cannot put my finger on why we are so inconsistent. We often follow two wins with a defeat, then three more with another loss. That is not the ideal situation. Really you want a gradual progression, a steady improvement towards consistency. But we are hoping that it is Liverpool's good face which turns up on Sunday."

Sunday's game will represent Morientes' 17th major final as a professional player, and with 12 victories to his name already he's hoping the search for number 13 won't be unlucky this weekend.

He said: "I feel privileged and proud to be playing in a final so soon into my Liverpool career. I was lucky to be playing for a side which reached finals regularly at Real Madrid and I was aware when I joined Liverpool the opportunities would arise to play in a lot more finals.

"Now, here it is, the first one already. I hope these opportunities continue to present themselves.

"This will be the second final I have played outside the colours of Real Madrid. That makes it a special moment for me and it is my first chance to play in a very big game with my team-mates. It will be a different sensation, a special sensation for me.

"Great sides show their worth in big matches and hopefully that is what we can do. We showed our positive side on Tuesday and hopefully we will again on Sunday. It is a chance to show our quality on the biggest stage.

"Finals are always difficult and we have seen this week that Chelsea aren't invincible. Theyhave lost two important games so everyone knows they can be beaten."

Morientes has enjoyed great success against Chelsea in the past, scoring in both legs of last season's Champions League semi final for Monaco. It's a statistic he's hoping to improve on this weekend.

He said: "I have good memories of playing Chelsea. The goals I scored in both legs and the celebrations afterwards will always stay with me.

"It is encouraging that I have done well against Chelsea in the past but I have to temper that with the knowledge that they are an excellent side and it is going to be a very difficult game.

"Chelsea have a great defensive record, they hardly let any goals in at all. I think both defences will have a major influence on Sunday because they are both very strong.

"We are all aware of how difficult it is going to be but it won't be like a normal league match. Finals are always one off occasions and we know that if we concentrate and play the best we can then we have a good chance of winning."

And Morientes has told Liverpool fans to keep an eye on his face during the warm-up to see how confident he's feeling about scoring at the Millennium Stadium this weekend.

"I never have a clue if I'll score before a game but from the moment I set foot on the pitch in the warm-up I know if I feel right or not," he said.

"Sometimes I get a feeling in the warm-up that I'll score, but also there are times when I feel lousy and still score a couple. But if you see me smiling in the warm-up on Sunday then you know I feel good!"

:)

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:46 pm

"Sometimes I get a feeling in the warm-up that I'll score, but also there are times when I feel lousy and still score a couple. But if you see me smiling in the warm-up on Sunday then you know I feel good!"  :D
Moreintes gizz a smile more more more morientes, morientes score score score, Morientes Morientes :love:  :love:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion