Promised land - Christmas

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kenco » Sat May 01, 2004 7:14 pm

okay lads.Sorry if i've upset anybody,Just wanted to see the reaction. Truce Dr liverpool.Great result today,I think now we will finish in the promised land.Enjoy this forum good to see the opinions of each and everyone of you [ i'am just a wind up merchant] But it got results did'nt it ? give everyone something to get into did'nt it. looks like G.H.will be here next season do you think he will last to christmas. ? :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat May 01, 2004 7:21 pm

I hope he does.

Before  you start shouting, if he does keep his job after Christmas, then that must mean we will be doing well in the league and in the Champions League, FA Cup etc... so that will do for me.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sat May 01, 2004 7:46 pm

true:;):
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun May 02, 2004 11:58 am

The board is soft, anyother other top club who is doing poorly this season are making changes, Bayern, Juventus, Madrid, Chelsea, Milan etc. They are doing this because they know that their respective managers are doing poorly. Yet, all these will qualify for the CL. We might not and yet we are still going to keep foolier
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun May 02, 2004 12:26 pm

I don't agree with the Real Madrid policy of sack everyone who doesn't win the treble every season.  Thats going to far, but AC Milan seem to do quite well, Chelsea have got the right idea.  Ranieri has been a chequebook success this year.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion