Pongolle - Seriously injured.....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:55 pm

what an idiot to suggest that professional players who play in the best league in the world dont warm up properly, what a bell end to suggest that
109-1105722616

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:58 pm

Look at this list :angry:

alonso 5 months

cisse 7 months

baros about 1-2 months

kewell about 2 months

kirkland 3 months

finnan about 1-2 months

josemi about 3 months

gerrard 2 months

nunez 3 months

sinama 4 months

smicer 7 months

garcia 2 months

An entire first team of players, of which 7 have been out for more than 3 months! Unbelievable
   :angry:  :angry:  No other team in the world could cope with all these injuries not one. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:11 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:If this doesn't signal the return of Le Tallec or Diouf (or both), I don't know what will.

If anyone witnessed Diouffs elbow for Andy Todd they aint gonna want the spittin freak back at Anfield. pre-meditated and watched all the way, and all the tw@ got was a yellow card. The guy needs throwin out of England, not weelcomed back with open arms.

It is indeed a shame for Pongo, as said somewhere else here, the ACL is a real bitch of an injury to any player, let alone one that has alot of pace. Lets all hope he can come back as good, no matter how long it takes.

I recall a time when we were gettin loads of injuries (I think durin Souness' reign as gaffer) to achilles heels which was said to be down to trainin. I don't believe the muscle ones are down to the trainin but sometimes lady luck bites you in the a$$ and has her wicked way with you. Theres no doubt some players do seem more concerned with watchin the game as they 'warm-up' as subs or havin a chat durin the pre-match warm up. Maybe they need a little educatin as to the pace of the EPL, but you're never gonna allow for injuries such as Cisse, Alonso or some of Kirklands.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:14 pm

bad news that diouf, i cant believe the fa cant punish him because the ref seen it and gave it, so technically diouf was in the rihgt, but it looks like the ref in charge of the game will get a bollocking
109-1105722616

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion