Palace game - Review

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:50 pm

Heh-heh. Micky flicks out the fly an lil' ol' PC leaps right outa the water and snaps up that little baby. All I gotta do now is reel him in! :D  Sorry mate, it's just a childish little one-liner that I like to put up when someone's been to the match. The Hustler done me with the same routine a while back. I know you didn't go, just thought I'd see if they were biting today, sorry no offence meant.
BTW, I'm not really sure why I resorted to typing in an American accent at the beginning. Weird.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:33 pm

Pig Catcher wrote:Kirkland(7/10) -Not much to do, had no chance with the goals.

Josemi(6/10) - Looked vunrable at times, and his postional play left a lot to be desired, got sucked into the middle for the second goal and left Kolka free to cross.

Troare(7/10) - Solid, got foward towards the end and supported the attack.

Carragher(7/10) - Another solid display, snuffed out any danger, not too much to do.

Hyypia(6/10) - Had a tidy game, was solid in the air, but was at fault for the first goal, came out and played the offside but steped back and played Kolka on side.

Garcia(6/10) - Very quiet and ineffective.

Riise(8/10) - Thought he was a threat all the time he was on, surprised when he was substituted.

Hamann(7/10) - Had a good game defensively, but when trying to deliver into the box he failed.

Alonso(7/10) - Quietly effective, tidy in possesion, and tackled well, done well for the second goal.

Kewell(6/10) - Done well for the second goal but another lackluster performance.

Baros(9/10) - Full of running, constant threat, still needs to get his head up sometimes, but man of the match perfromance.

I agree with most of your marks, but did you make a mistake with Kewell(6) and Alonso(7)?  Both their roles in the second goal alone should show you how harsh you're being, with Alonso's precision pass, Kewell getting space in the box and getting a lovely first touch and then of course mighty Milan getting on the end of it to tap home. Both players deserve an extra point on top of what you've given them,surely?
RedRoots

Postby Pig Catcher » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:20 pm

I would maybe give them both a 7, but they were both a bit muted.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:16 pm

Pig Catcher wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Josemi(6/10) - Looked vunrable at times, and his postional play left a lot to be desired, got sucked into the middle for the second goal and left Kolka free to cross.

Carragher(7/10) - Another solid display, snuffed out any danger, not too much to do.

Hyypia(6/10) - Had a tidy game, was solid in the air, but was at fault for the first goal, came out and played the offside but steped back and played Kolka on side.

Riise(8/10) - Thought he was a threat all the time he was on, surprised when he was substituted.

Hamann(7/10) - Had a good game defensively, but when trying to deliver into the box he failed.

Alonso(7/10) - Quietly effective, tidy in possesion, and tackled well, done well for the second goal.

Kewell(6/10) - Done well for the second goal but another lackluster performance.

Baros(9/10) - Full of running, constant threat, still needs to get his head up sometimes, but man of the match perfromance.

Did you go the game today ?

Why? Whats wrong with my marks?

Josemi only deserved a five at best, he was at fault for both goals.

If Hamman gets a 7 then Alonso must be an 8, no lone ranger.

Kewell had his best game for us this season and should get a 7.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:16 pm

Santa wrote:
Pig Catcher wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Did you go the game today ?

Why? Whats wrong with my marks?

Cool it, it's only Leon...he is in the opinion that if you do not go to the game, your opinion is inferior to his. He only wants to know if you went to the game so he can write you (and your comments) off. We get this sort of rubbish after every game.

Crawl back under your rock.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:31 am

RedRoots wrote:I agree with most of your marks, but did you make a mistake with Kewell(6) and Alonso(7)?  Both their roles in the second goal alone should show you how harsh you're being, with Alonso's precision pass, Kewell getting space in the box and getting a lovely first touch and then of course mighty Milan getting on the end of it to tap home. Both players deserve an extra point on top of what you've given them,surely?

I agree.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthernScouser » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:30 pm

I reckon they should all get 10 out of 10 - cause they paly for the best bloody club in the world
for christ sake - what is it with all the bleedin bit chin on here
whatever happened to everyone is entitled to their own opinion

and what's all this sh*te about - if you didn't go to the game blah blah blah
what a load of horses**t

these threads used to crack me up
now I'm gettin on me soap box
SouthernScouser

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:31 pm

SouthernScouser wrote:I reckon they should all get 10 out of 10 - cause they paly for the best bloody club in the world

what a load of horses**t

:D Welcome to the forum mate  :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:06 pm

SouthernScouser wrote:I reckon they should all get 10 out of 10 - cause they paly for the best bloody club in the world

what a load of horses**t

SHUT THE FUNK UP YOU KNOW NOTHING SOUTHERN SHADY SUPPING FAGGOT

:D
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:14 pm

Come on Leon be Nice he drinks SHANDY!. :D  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whelston23 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:29 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
RedRoots wrote:I agree with most of your marks, but did you make a mistake with Kewell(6) and Alonso(7)?  Both their roles in the second goal alone should show you how harsh you're being, with Alonso's precision pass, Kewell getting space in the box and getting a lovely first touch and then of course mighty Milan getting on the end of it to tap home. Both players deserve an extra point on top of what you've given them,surely?

I agree.

i think u r right able kewell... good game.. deserve more than 6 ... alonso.. maybe 7 but hamman 6.. josemi .. 5...
whelston23

Postby SouthernScouser » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:00 pm

How lond did it take you to think that one up Leon
what a T*ss*er
more interested in insultin people than saying anything with substance
cause you can't back it up you a*se bandit
SouthernScouser

Postby SouthernScouser » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:02 pm

and it's CIDER down here
MUPPETS
SouthernScouser

Postby taff » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:09 pm