Oppo - Chelsea(h)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:28 am

THE OPPO: CHELSEA (H)

CHELSEA FC

League Position   - 4th (after 1 game)

Summer Transfers   -  S. Sidwell (Free - Reading)
                                      - C.Pizzaro (Free - B.Munich)
                                      - F. Malouda (£13.5m - Lyon)
                                      - T. Ben Haim (Free - Bolton)

Recent Encounters between teams
01 May 2007- Champions League - (H) W1-0 + P3-1 (Agger)
25 Apr 2007 - Champions League - (A) L1-0 (J.Cole)
16 Jan 2007 - Premiership - (H) W2-0 (Pennant, Kuyt)
17 Sep 2006 - Premiership - (A)  L0-1 (Drogba)
13 Aug 2006 - Community Shield - (N) W2-1 (Riise, Crouch) (Shevchenko)
22 April 2006 - F.A Cup Semi - (N)  W2-1 (Riise, Garcia) (Drogba)
05 Febuary 2006 - Premiership -  (A)  L0-2 (Gallas, Crespo)
06 December 2005 - Champions League -(A) D0-0

Club Honours

First Division/Premier League[63]: 3
1954-55, 2004-05, 2005-06

Second Division/Championship: 2
1983-84, 1988-89

FA Cup: 4
1970, 1997, 2000, 2007

League Cup: 4
1965, 1998, 2005, 2007

FA Charity Shield/Community Shield: 3
1955, 2000, 2005

Full Members Cup: 2
1986, 1990

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 2
1971, 1998

European Super Cup: 1

And now thanks to the lads and lasses at CFC.net

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another season is underway and Chelsea go into expecting to win everything, what are your hopes and aspirations for the season ahead?

BridgeJunky: We most certainly don't expect to win everything. There are questions about the squad so this is a big season ahead for us. It will reveal whether we're ready to kick on or if it will be time for a re-build.

hanuma:I don't think anyone sensible 'expects' to win everything. I'm sure everyone expects us to win something, or at the very least be one of the best contendors. I hope we regain our title. Nothing would please me more on its own (anything else would be a bonus). I think we have a squad capable of winning the title and the Champions League.

1jonnyspencer: Firstly, I hope the injuries clear up. Secondly, I hope we reach the Champions League Final. But the Premier league remains the priority.

A relatively cheap summer for Chelsea this year, what do you make of the lack of money spent and the new signings that have been brought in?

BridgeJunky: I'm sure fans of all clubs would agree with me when I say that I not concerned by the amount that is, or is not, spent. It's the quality that matters of course. As to that, I don't know enough about any of the players to have a real view on their chances.

hanuma:Value for money. Our first XI always seemed to me to be the best last season. We now have cover in a season where we'll need it most with ACN. Malouda and Ben Haim have been instant preseason hits. Sidwell and Pizarro look like solid players. Would like Alves though.

1jonnyspencer: Seems like good business. Sidwell and Pizarro's signings were clearly made with the African Nations in mind.
Malouda looks better than I thought he'd be. And I think there'll be one more player coming in. Maybe Alves, maybe Drenthe.

Chelsea seemed to be in turmoil for pretty much all of last season with infighting etc, do you think you have put it all behind you now or is it going to get worse?

BridgeJunky: If there was indeed such infighting and if it was about our style of play then I imagine the tensions will remain. I simply do not believe we have the squad to play football that is both open & winning. If we want to win then Jose is going to have to work with a style similar to the one which brought him successive titles. That said, I think much of the criticism of our game is misdirected. Often when we are said to have played boring football it is because we have in fact just played bad football. All too often we fail to put our passing together, struggle to retain possession and come off the field without looking like the better side regardless of the result. If we can improve on the quality of our play then a lot of the questions about our style will go away.

hanuma:I don't think it's getting worse, I'm sure it's got better. But the reality of our situation is that Jose will inevitably at some point down the line have his opinion and authority undermined due to the new nature of the clubs structure. I don't think Jose is so naive as to walk away because of that (he might have done already if he was), but it means things aren't always going to be hunky dory. Hopefully 'not hunky dory' is a good substitute for the complete meltdown that we saw at one point last season.

1jonnyspencer: Whilst things were clearly far from fine, most of the turmoil was media hype and wishful thinking on the part of those who object to Chelsea's recent success.
Let's not forget that the whole malarky began with the papers insisting that Jose would be leaving this summer. That opinion was based on the fact that he had never stayed at a club for more than three years. The hype increased from that.
I can understand if Roman is getting fed up with the teams dour performances, he's spent a lot. But Mourinho has lifted the club to another level. There has to be pragmatism in a team, but a bit more flair would be appreciated here, at least.

Terry recently signed a new £135,000 a week contract, what are you thoughts on that and whats going to happen with Frank Lampard?

BridgeJunky: The amount is obvously absurd but, since this is the going rate, I'm happy that we've reached agreement with him. JT is JT; there can be no higher praise. Lamps meanwhile isn't going anywhere. He's an inteligent man and he must know that this is absolutely the best place in the world for him to be. Nowhere else would he find fans and staff so wiling to accentuate his strengths and to overlook his weaknesses. Leaving Chelsea would be the stupidest thing Frank  could ever do and, as I said, he ain't dumb!

hanuma:He's club captain...The One, if you will. He probably deserves the most money. I think we're paying the price for the silly wages of Sheva and Ballack. As everyone will tell you, it's market driven. These sorts of wages might seem mediocre in 10 years time. Imo, Lampard is every bit as important to the club as JT. He'll stay with the club, simply because no-one else is going to be able to afford him and I doubt he'll want to leave so much that he'd take a dramatic wage cut. Might have said that about Gallas...but there were 'other factors' involved with that fiasco.

1jonnyspencer: JT's the captain and should be kept at all costs. I'm not sure I can believe what the papers print, but if that's what he's on, then fair enough.
Frank is a conundrum. He has been superb for us for six seasons. But he'll be gone sooner or later and we have plenty of talent there (Essien, Mikel, even Ballack). I would hate to see him leave, but you get the feeling, if his marriage survives the tabloids, that he'll head to Spain sometime.
(Be warned, just mentioning Lamps will open you up to a few vitriolic Lampard-Gerrard posts).

Your favourite and worst memories reguarding Liverpool?

BridgeJunky: Favourite was Kenny Dalglish scoring a goal to reduce your deficit from 4-1 to 4-2 and The Shed indicating that we didn't care by greeting the goal with a chant of, "We've won, we've won, we've won, we've won, W-e-'v-e-w-o-n!" Great day.

Worst was the CL semi before Istanbul. No football result has ever hurt as much as that one did.

hanuma:Fav: 4-2 comeback in 97. Worst: Probably 'the goal that never was'.

1jonnyspencer: As a Chelsea supporter the worst could be either of the two CL second legs at Anfield. Maybe this year's was worse as I really didn't see us losing it, whereas in 2005, we looked a bit tired after winning the league.
Best as a Chelsea fan has to be the 1997 FA cup tie at the Bridge. Two-nil down, winning 4-2. Hughes, Zola and Vialli at their best.
The best and the worst, as a human being, would be the Anfield Rap ;)

What are your views on Rafa's transfers this summer, how will they fare in the English Premiership?

BridgeJunky: Vorronin looks good, Torres I don't believe in and never wanted when he was linked with us. The rest I don't know enough about.

hanuma:Average, overpriced, slow starters, unlikely to be stars. Probably still upgrades even if they will take time to integrate.

1jonnyspencer: He always buys in a lot of players, this time it seems to be half of eastern Europe. Buying so many must destabalise the squad a bit.
Torres has got most of the coverage, but I've never been convinced by the limited amount I've seen of him. He never looked like he'd be much more prolific than a Kuyt or a Crouch in front of goal. He will surely take some time to settle into premier league football.
Babel could be good. Or he could be like last season's 'wonder winger' Mark Gonzalez.

Have you seen our new stadium, what do you make of it?

BridgeJunky: Looks absolutely fantastic, can't wait to see you playing there.

hanuma:Only in photos. Nice.

1jonnyspencer: The drawings look interesting. More so than any other project I've seen in this country. Good luck with it.

What are your views on the Liverpool squad this year, can we seriously challenge yourselves and the Scum?

BridgeJunky: I wouldn't use the word scum to describe anyone, not even that lot at Three Polint Lane! As for the prospects, I'm expecting a United/Arsenal 1-2 this season with our clubs contending for 3rd & 4th.

hanuma:No depth in defence. No great wingers. No obvious solution as to what to do with your midfielders. Good strikers, but none prolific, none particularly strong. Better than last year, but not nearly good enough to challenge yet.

1jonnyspencer: You should be closer, but I can't see it yet. Chelsea and United are still superior.
You don't seem to have much cover at the back if Agger or Carragher gets crocked.
In midfield I like Alonso and Mascherano. As does, it seems, Rafa. That means Gerrard remains an enigma. Alonso seems to have greater positional discipline and tactical sense, so he tends to get the nod in the centre. But Gerrard's wasted, to an extent, on the flank. Maybe Torres will play a lone strikers role and you'll have three in the middle. But Crouch, Kuyt and Sissoko will all miss out then. It's a difficult juglling act.
I don't rate Pennant. He got quite a lot of praise for his CL final performance, but I couldn't see why. Milan's full-back was atrocious and rarely tracked back. And Pennant must have made twenty to thirty crosses, only one of which led to a goal.

Your winners of the following:

BridgeJunky:
Prem  - Man U
FA Cup - It's a cup so any prediction is little more than a guess.
Carling Cup  - Ditto
Champions League  - Ditto

hanuma:Premiership - Chelsea, just ahead of Utd
F.A Cup - Liverpool
Carling Cup - Arsenal
Champions League - I'd say we'll do best in England if we get lucky with injuries, or if Liverpool still think they have a chance in the league come February time. From elsewhere I expect Inter or AC Milan will mount the biggest challenge.

1jonnyspencer: Premiership - Chelsea
F.A Cup - Sp**s
Carling Cup - Who cares? Man City?
Champions League - Chelsea (hopefully) or Barca or Milan

Finally can you predict the score for the newkit forum?

BridgeJunky:  Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

hanuma:1-1 draw if JT and Drogba are out still.

1jonnyspencer: With our current injury list, I'd take 0-0. If we get most of them back, we'll one-nil it.

--------------------------------------------------

Magic Moments

Little Luis and that goal!

Agger's goal

Kuyt wins it!

The lads

Make us Dream 2005

-------------------------------------------

Rafa Dodd

* I found it most interesting they would talk about our stadium but in another thread were going on about if they get a new stadium, the whole stadium should be focused around the "Shed End), sounds familar- Chelsea fuc.king rent boys.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 am

Nice work again Rafa.

Nothing too controversial said there, I would expect similar or if not slightly more arrogant views from Chelsea supporters. They werent too bad though.

This bit made me chuckle though
Buying so many must destabalise the squad a bit.

Oh Chelsea havent done that over recent seasons have they FFS ! :D  I could understand that if a Charlton supporter had said that but a Chelsea one, thats slightly rich (excuse the pun) coming from them.

Also

I think we're paying the price for the silly wages of Sheva and Ballack. As everyone will tell you, it's market driven.

I think you'll find thats Chelsea driven.

Anyway I hope we stuff Chelsea, and honestly I'd be looking to take all three points from them at home this time around.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby stmichael » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:11 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:What are your views on Rafa's transfers this summer, how will they fare in the English Premiership?

hanuma:Average, overpriced, slow starters, unlikely to be stars. Probably still upgrades even if they will take time to integrate.

Overpriced? That's rich coming from a club who pay more for a rightback who can't get in the side than we do for most of our strikers.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RedBlood » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm

typical CO.CKney nobz

calling our signings overpriced looooooooool what cu.nts
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Geo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:21 pm

great read, i love how they all had to go back to 97 to find their best moment against us when we've had so many good times over them in recent years.
Geo

Postby Lucky » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:23 am

Geo wrote:great read, i love how they all had to go back to 97 to find their best moment against us when we've had so many good times over them in recent years.

:laugh:
Good work, rafa!
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:26 am

Club Honours

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:30 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:
Club Honours

well don't laugh at them too much... they're making history... we on the other hand have history but not making any new ones in the league...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Forever_Red » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:37 am

they did come out with some utter sh!te there

Good read :)
Reclaim The Kop

YNWA
Forever_Red

Postby Rafa D » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:31 am

Proper :censored:.e mate.

They go on about Rafa spending loads but look at the players he sold.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:38 pm

From the Champions League Night 25th May 2005

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 19:50:35

Liverpool are 1-0 down already  ..not Crespo though 

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:01:33

Crespo almost scored!

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:05:13

bot bothered about crespo, just want milan to in so dont have to face \"champions league your havin a larf\" from the scousers next season. come on milan!!!

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:05:41

Stop laughing you lot, he says, wiping tears from his eyes.
LOL,LOL,LOL.

Scott Miller
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:09:19

Kewell looks set to come off with a thigh injury. What a waste of money he was.

davidleighfisher
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:09:53

Kewell  the new Darren Anderton?

HA HA HA

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:24:58

Crespo.................2-0

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:25:15

I've scored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:26:18

CRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOO
2-0

johnnysunshine
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:26:18

goal to Crespo! come on Chelsea!

Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:27:02

20 20

IT'S CRESPO

Davidleighfisher
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:28:46

Paying half his wages for a season, was well worth that one moment!

Well done Crespo  the boy done good!

BYE BYE Mickey Mousers  Losers in 2 finals, 5th in the league and 37 points behind the CHAMPIONS, they must be sooo proud!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:29:34

omg crespo again!!!!!>...........get in 3-0

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:29:41

hernan crespo hernan crespo oooh oohh hernan crespo hernan crespo. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:29:44

Crespo 3-1!

Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:31:58

I loved that!

'Chelsea's revenge'

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:32:32

Am I going to enjoy work tomorrow.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:32:45

woooohooo a 4-0 pummling would be nice srespo hatrick muhahahahaha

Scott Miller
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:33:06

Sorry lads, I've got a meeting in a couple minutes and I won't be able to approve any of the second half posts. This isn't the normal match day thread where the posts don't require approval. Hopefully another moderator will be around for the second half.

3-0 at halftime. Silly Silly Scousers! They can add that to their wonderful history!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:34:05

damn typos !!!

Jackass1987
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:34:11

Kaka! Kaka! Kaka!

Kaka was amazing! Hes superb! Bid for him! 100m!!!

Anyway Crespo ....2 for Chelsea!
Khobar
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:34:52

Thanks Liverpool  FOR EMBARASSING THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

LMAO :) A few million on Crespos transfer fee methinks.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:34:58

my bin dipper pal is sayin omg were playin like chelsea ahahahahahahaha what a d**k

johnnysunshine
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:35:39

yeah, how's that history working out for ya?

Jackass1987
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:35:56

Anyway, Rafa got it all wrong! His lineups are crappy. Harry Kewell shouldnt be there....instead he should play Cisse. Cos he tought he can do a Chelsea against the mighty Milan....sorry mate!

I think 2nd half Milan will play it cool...and Pool will ...wait SHOULD attack like crazy.....

PaulT
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:36:25

So far just what I'd hoped for  resounding proof that (from England's point of view) the wromng team are in the final.

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:38:56

Crespo's second goal was stunning, what a pass and finish.

Jackass1987
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:40:59

quote:

Originally posted by PaulT

So far just what I'd hoped for  resounding proof that (from England's point of view) the wromng team are in the final.

True! I keep imagine how is it going to be if Chelsea are playing...Terry taking on Cresp ...Carval on Sheva and so on...

Anyway Pool's defense is SHAKY tonight. Caraggher is nowhere at sight.......

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:42:03

I miss him bring him back :((

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:42:32

Hernan is just superb and I told you guys that I will do it for Chelsea. If only I can come back for my unfinished business!

Jackass1987
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:42:35

Kaka's pass was out of this world. As good as Tiago's ....! ;P

vincent
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:43:42

HaHaHahah HahahahahaHahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and then ROFL

richard
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:47:03

quote:

Originally posted by Jackass1987

quote:

Originally posted by PaulT

True! I keep imagine how is it going to be if Chelsea are playing...Terry taking on Cresp ...Carval on Sheva and so on...

Anyway Pool's defense is SHAKY tonight. Caraggher is nowhere at sight.......

Poetic justice. Pool were never good enough for the big stage. That's what happens when you get into the realms of fantasy. They were lucky to go through against us.

Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:50:57

Maybe the fools who so desperately wanted to see the CL come back to England, but cheered on Liverpool against us, will wish so much that it was Chelsea out there now.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:50:57

ahahahahah gerrard almost in tears!!! priceless!!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:54:21

Crespo hatrick tellin ya........... then comes back 2 bridge in summer as a blues hero hahaha

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:57:37

Gerrard with a header 3-1

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:59:07

And there goes 5 million on a transfer fee or swap deal.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 20:59:16

omg Smicer 3-2

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:02:14

Can't believe Liverpool have pulled two back.

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:02:24

Hang on............. 3-2!

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:02:54

Liverpool have got a penalty now, what is going on?

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:04:15

omg penalty 3-3 alonso

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:04:21

Missed and then scored the follow up. Liverpool have been outclassed yet somehow are level.

Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:04:24

I dont believe this....

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:05:09

Shocking! 3-3!!!!!!!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:09:08

manic game !! great final unlike the bloody fa cup

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:12:50

Crespo hatrick anyone??

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:13:09

If Liverpool win, I'm going to avoid every newspaper and tv for the next 3 months.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:13:47

omg lierpool saved pushed it out and hit off the line

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:13:59

Liverpool clear off the line again.

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:16:02

quote:

Originally posted by Scott Miller

Sorry lads, I've got a meeting in a couple minutes and I won't be able to approve any of the second half posts. This isn't the normal match day thread where the posts don't require approval. Hopefully another moderator will be around for the second half.

30 at halftime. Silly Silly Scousers! They can add that to their wonderful history!

Hope you're prepared for when you find out what you missed. Now 33.

Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:16:46

You just know Liverpool will win now...

If they win it like this... we'll never here the end of it...

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:17:13

Come on Milan! Crespo hattrick will come!

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:28:52

There goes Hernan's chance of a hattrick.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:28:54

No hatrick Crespo off :((( boooooooo

Edited by  Gary Stone on 25 May 2005 21:29:44

Hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:30:04

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Stone

There goes Hernan's chance of a hattrick.

And he has been far better than Sheva! Come on Milan!!!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:36:53

is it gonna go pens if stays this at et or willl it be golden goal??

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:37:36

Anyone for penalties. Shame Crespo is still not on. They might need him to take one.

blueerato
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:38:06

hey you blues, cant you have a little faith and keep the posts coming? Its not like Milan have lost now have they?They aregonna score a goal in extra time ............... bad thing Crespo is off

Khobar
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:40:54

C'mon Milan for Gods sake.
Alex Kirke
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:41:24

I don't know... Milan have really been shaken by those 3 goals.
I don't care if it goes to pens or not, as long as Milan win.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:42:05

milan will go through on pens i reckon

voodoo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:42:08

Can't believe no one is commenting on Gerrard's dive for the penalty !

Rooney would have been proud of that one. Disgusting. But then again he's English, isn't he.

blue bliz
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:43:26

Is it just me or did Gerrard completely flop to get that penalty? I could have sworn that he was doing a Deco impersonation.

frad
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:48:49

Milan to win on penalties and Stevie OG to miss the decisive one. Would be nice to see that happen....

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:49:00

Milan are beginning to do my head in. Come on Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:52:06

quote:

Originally posted by blue bliz

Is it just me or did Gerrard completely flop to get that penalty? I could have sworn that he was doing a Deco impersonation.

voodoo and blue bliz, good shout. Thought the same thing. As do alot of people on this site.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:53:08

Milan are starting to go for the jugular now

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 21:56:00

Smicer looks injured

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:07:31

PLEASE MILAN so that i dont have to pout up with whining scousers singing for the next decade, theyve just got over the eighties. please

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:11:25

omg off the line again!!!1

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:13:10

Double save by Dudy. Can see Liverpool winning this on pens.

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:15:12

Not by a Gerrard freekick, please.

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:15:32

Phew, penalties.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:15:43

oh well pens it is

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:23:29

omg milan 1 miss 1 saved

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:24:34

20 on pens to the pool

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:25:58

Gosh! Saved!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:26:08

ohhhhhhhhhhhh saved for milan 21

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:26:55

22 now
h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:27:40

32 pool

BluSun
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:27:42

This is it .. we will never hear the end of how they won against Milan.. I am hoping for a miracle..

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:28:23

omg Shevchenko had his saved.

frad
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:28:31

NO!

Gary Stone
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:28:46

Liverpool European Champions, whats that all about?

hernancrespo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:28:53

Goodnite guys! I'm beserk!!!

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:29:30

they win it 2 keep fair play they pld excellent 2nd half well deserved gg

Khobar
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:29:37

Apalling  how far off the line was Dudek  how many dodgy decisions.
Gutted.

dannyblue
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:29:40

GUTTED. GOD anfield will be fun

Paul Mcgoochan
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:30:04

Oh well, no newspapers or tv for 3 months then.
DON'T BLOODY WELL BELIEVE IT.
NIGHTMARE COME TRUE.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

subimp555
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:30:41

I feel sick!!!!!!!

RobCFC
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:35:02

The European Champions are 37pts behind Champions in their own country.

Disgusting.

blumoon
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:38:03

Does anyone know if Liverpool are allowed to defend it next yearat Everton's expense or what?
I'm quite *&^$*$ off  it should have been us... third time lucky maybe we'll get to the final next time and with our flanks intact  I doubt how well we would have done with so many players out.

h3rby
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:38:41

robbed your honour!...........still uefa cup for them nxt yr lol

jack99
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:38:58

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voodoo
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:40:52

My missus reckons the ref. took a bung at halftime. She thinks he's a crack addict and his arms are too skinny.

I think she on to something judging by the fact that Dudek was closer to the other goal than the one he was in when Milan were taking thier penalties.

blue bliz
Posted  25 May 2005 : 22:42:06

Congrats to pool but DAMN, how far off the line was Dudek on every penalty.

gangess
Posted  25 May 2005 : 23:13:21

What a match!! I am very happy for the bin dippers! they are worthy champions no matter what anyone says. That was a hell of a match. I am shellshocked!!!

From the CFC.net website lol.

Brilliant
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Priceless
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby username » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:33 am

Rafa-Dodd, ive read that before, but not for a LONG time, ahahaha, that was so funny to read again :D
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:41 am

you can just see their faces at 3-3, none of them were smirking at laughing at that point the kunts   :D
112-1077774096

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:18 am

Igor Zidane wrote: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Priceless

ditto...

:D  :D
ConnO'var

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion