Onwards and upwards

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:28 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 pm wrote:
Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 pm wrote:Do you not think that those who booed were unhappy with the cu'nty decisions from a pr'ick of a referee rather than the display of the 10, then 9 players who slogged their guts out to the very last whistle?

Obviously not, according to talksport radio post match phone in , where I heard lots of LFC fans moaning about BR and the team!!  :D
"its not just me" Have you read my previous posts in this thread?   

(See above!)  :rasp
You are a fu'ckin whopper mate
:laugh:

LOL How does insulting me, enhance your argument? You have no argument. :p

There is no argument
You is what you is
:0
Thommo's perm

Postby Boxscarf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Despite the poor start we've made, 2 points from 15, 4 goals scored, 10 conceded, I have seen enough from the players and from the manager to be optimistic for the future. My frustration is compounded by abject failure season after season - the teams we are supposed to be competing with are spending and we're not and it makes the managers job that much more difficult. I'm just worried that we'll have another poor season and a change a manager will take place and that's the last thing this club needs is yet more change, we need stability and Rodgers needs to be allowed many seasons to start getting things right. However having to endure another season of hardship and abject failure is very upsetting, especially after the false dawn of the second-half of the Hodgson/Kenny season which went from being bad to being very bright.
Boxscarf

Postby The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:28 pm wrote:There is no argument
You is what you is

And what is that????

Y'see, thats why I think you are a major WUM. I haven't seen you post a decent post yet. Most of your posts are laughing at and mocking other posters, and insulting them.

i don't care whether you people like me, or don't like me. I couldn't care less. I am here to state facts, and liven up the debate, instead of writing a load of boring tosh, than no one can be ars*d to read.

After all, It's not my fault we have only 2 points from 15. So instead of insulting me, maybe vent your anger in someone else's direction.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby LFC1990 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm wrote:
You is what you is

And what is that????

Y'see, thats why I think you are a major WUM. I haven't seen you post a decent post yet. Most of your posts are laughing at and mocking other posters, and insulting them.

i don't care whether you people like me, or don't like me. I couldn't care less. I am here to state facts, and liven up the debate, instead of writing a load of boring tosh, than no one can be ars*d to read.

After all, It's not my fault we have only 2 points from 15. So instead of insulting me, maybe vent your anger in someone else's direction.

What is a WUM by the way.

Not its not your fault we have 2 from 15 and yes your entitled to your opinion but i dont think i have read a single positive thing coming from your posts

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm

LFC1990 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm wrote:
You is what you is

And what is that????

What is a WUM by the way.

Not its not your fault we have 2 from 15 and yes your entitled to your opinion but i dont think i have read a single positive thing coming from your posts

Wind Up Merchant
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I think we will all be feeling more positive after the next 5/6 games. It was always going to be tough with the start we were given and all things considered the WBA result was the only real eyebrow raiser. I've been encouraged with how we are playing and I know that we will improve. The goals will come eventually...
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Sorry Hustler, you have nothing constructive to say and just repeating '2 points' is stupid. Football is not black and white. Our luck will change. Try to have a bit of positivity for a change. We have been excellent against Citeh, Mancs and Sunderland. We just need to be a bit more clinical. We're as good as Arsenal last year minus Rvp and they finished 3rd..we should get top 6 IMO.
sniffy98

Postby Boxscarf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm

tubby » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 pm wrote:I think we will all be feeling more positive after the next 5/6 games. It was always going to be tough with the start we were given and all things considered the WBA result was the only real eyebrow raiser. I've been encouraged with how we are playing and I know that we will improve. The goals will come eventually...

All this was said last season Tubby and from what I can see very little has changed from last season, except for the fact we've made a far worse start breaking a record that was a 101 years old in the process and our squad seems much weaker. You only have to look to our bench to see how bare-thin the squad is.
Boxscarf

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

I think it's ridiculous that some fans think that Everton have overtaken us..bit of a fluke last time around but I am sure we will finish above them.
sniffy98

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm wrote:I think it's ridiculous that some fans think that Everton have overtaken us..bit of a fluke last time around but I am sure we will finish above them.

They are stronger than us currently.
Benny The Noon

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

The Hustler » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 pm wrote:
You is what you is

And what is that????

Who said Im angry?
Who said it was your fault we only have 2 points?
Who are "you people"?
I very rarely use the word "mong" because I think it is a disgraceful term and highly offensive, but I am sorely tempted to use it to describe you. But I wont.
You are quite interesting to be honest and unintentionally funny with your ironic statements and dull wit. I like you because you amuse me.
Carry on
:D
Thommo's perm

Postby stmichael » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm wrote:
sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm wrote:I think it's ridiculous that some fans think that Everton have overtaken us..bit of a fluke last time around but I am sure we will finish above them.

They are stronger than us currently.

amazing where gradual progression and sticking with a manager will get you.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Boxscarf » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

stmichael » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm wrote:
amazing where gradual progression and sticking with a manager will get you.

Everton have progressed and regressed under Moyes, it goes in cycles, but they've definitely done right by sticking by him. It's ashame we didn't do that with Rafa isn't it?
Boxscarf

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Over 38 games we will show that we are stronger than Everton and end up higher. It's only marginal things that have lost us games - had we won those then people would be looking at things completely differently.
sniffy98

Postby sniffy98 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Rafa became a bit stale by the end and I'd rather play the current brand of football for the longer term than the dour tactical football we were churning out. It's a fine balance though, all flair and no substance is also *****. I guess I am just hoping that we can be attractive AND be successful.
sniffy98

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion