Postby SambaPrince » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:46 pm

some of our defense is littered with embarrsement
SambaPrince

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:46 pm

SambaPrince wrote:some of our defense is littered with embarrsement

care to elaborate?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:This threads littered with embrassment.

???  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 pm

A bit like you then with your stupid posts?  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:52 pm

This from the lad who can't even sort out which side of the pitch the left and right backs play on (see Best XI thread).   :no
Last edited by Bad Bob on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:54 pm

Bad Bob wrote:

This from the lad who can't even sort out which side of the pitch the left and right backs play on (see Best XI thread).   :no

Or spell their names correctly either.
Some bad fat wallers on here lately  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Or spell their names correctly either.
Some bad fat wallers on here lately  :D

Is right...what an embrassasssumenntttttt!!!  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:32 pm

AB's Red Army wrote:I couldn't be arsed reading another one of your borish posts.

As I said go back and read over my posts, in every one of my posts I mentioned that Heinze is not as good as he once was. I gave you more than one reason to why we shouldn't have shown interest.

One of them being that he's a United player and the complicated situation between the two clubs, second reason being that he's been consistently injured and poor in the last two seasons. Third being that he was overpriced for his age and poor performances with one year remaining on his contract.

Any player who after three seasons can't realize the rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool, is ignorant. Any player who plays for United and has his mind ''set on joining Liverpool'' shows a lack of loyalty and understanding of the rivalry between the two clubs.

To you it shows it balls, to me it suggest something else.

It's not that difficult to comprehend.

And there you have a dead end argument, you think he's sh!t, ignorant and disloyal. Completely taking the original point about timing completely out of context and diverging away from the issue at hand.

I think he is a cracking centre half, well aware of the rivalry between the two clubs, and merely wanting to play football.

He is not ignorant, nor is he sh!t, nor is he disloyal. The only ignorant person here is you, ignorant of the reality of football management.

Rafa wants the best for our club, that means signing quality players, be it from the mancs or Accrington stanley.

The problem was down to a matter of legality, nothing more.
LFC2007

Postby AB's Red Army » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
AB's Red Army wrote:I couldn't be arsed reading another one of your borish posts.

As I said go back and read over my posts, in every one of my posts I mentioned that Heinze is not as good as he once was. I gave you more than one reason to why we shouldn't have shown interest.

One of them being that he's a United player and the complicated situation between the two clubs, second reason being that he's been consistently injured and poor in the last two seasons. Third being that he was overpriced for his age and poor performances with one year remaining on his contract.

Any player who after three seasons can't realize the rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool, is ignorant. Any player who plays for United and has his mind ''set on joining Liverpool'' shows a lack of loyalty and understanding of the rivalry between the two clubs.

To you it shows it balls, to me it suggest something else.

It's not that difficult to comprehend.

And there you have a dead end argument, you think he's sh!t, ignorant and disloyal. Completely taking the original point about timing completely out of context and diverging away from the issue at hand.

I think he is a cracking centre half, well aware of the rivalry between the two clubs, and merely wanting to play football.

He is not ignorant, nor is he sh!t, nor is he disloyal. The only ignorant person here is you, ignorant of the reality of football management.

Rafa wants the best for our club, that means signing quality players, be it from the mancs or Accrington stanley.

The problem was down to a matter of legality, nothing more.

"Completely taking the original point about timing completely out of context and diverging away from the issue at hand."

Err did I not say that Benitez made a mistake by going for such a player in the first place? Did I not say that he had enough time to bring in 2 back up defenders let alone one?

Did I not say that Benitez's judgment on the issue between Heinze and United was wrong, and that he should had never approached him in the first place?

There were quality options available for us to sign for less money and less time consuming and hassle.

You would think that someone who has supposedly gone to Anfield for 30 years would realize what an opinion is.

He isn't ignorant according to YOU
He isn't :censored: according to YOU [I said he's been poor in the last two seasons, every United fan will tell you the same]
He isn't disloyal according to YOU.

It's called an opinion. Perhaps you should buy yourself Webster's Dictionary before you attend the next match.

Go forth and multiply, is about the nicest way I can tell you. No wonder people here think you're a tosspot.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby SambaPrince » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:47 pm

bad bob stop being such a nerd grow and watch liverpool instead and sitting at home watching match of the day this site is built on opinions not sad old :censored: like you perving on us
SambaPrince

Postby AB's Red Army » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:50 pm

SambaPrince wrote:bad bob stop being such a nerd grow and watch liverpool instead and sitting at home watching match of the day this site is built on opinions not sad old :censored: like you perving on us

So your solution to our lack of central defenders would be to spend 27 million pounds on a right-back who is a bit of suspect when it comes to defending?

True, it's your opinion.

This forum is full of turds more than ever.
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:52 pm

SambaPrince wrote:bad bob stop being such a nerd grow and watch liverpool instead and sitting at home watching match of the day this site is built on opinions not sad old :censored: like you perving on us

i think he has better taste then to be perving on you
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ciggy » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Yer Bob grow and perv at Anfield :D

Great this topic Ab and LFC 2007 have finally found each other  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm

AB's Red Army wrote:"Completely taking the original point about timing completely out of context and diverging away from the issue at hand."

Err did I not say that Benitez made a mistake by going for such a player in the first place? Did I not say that he had enough time to bring in 2 back up defenders let alone one?

Did I not say that Benitez's judgment on the issue between Heinze and United was wrong, and that he should had never approached him in the first place?

I don't care what other people on this forum think about me. You seem the one hung up about newkit 'image' - not me.

There were quality options available for us to sign for less money and less time consuming and hassle.

You would think that someone who has supposedly gone to Anfield for 30 years would realize what an opinion is.

He isn't ignorant according to YOU
He isn't :censored: according to YOU [I said he's been poor in the last two seasons, every United fan will tell you the same]
He isn't disloyal according to YOU.

It's called an opinion. Perhaps you should buy yourself Webster's Dictionary before you attend the next match.

Go forth and multiply, is about the nicest way I can tell you. No wonder people here think you're a tosspot.

There you go again, not only do you miss the point you go off on a tirade of abuse - it is pathetic.

You can't even get your facts correct, let alone comprehend the point at hand.

Where did I 'supposedly' say I had been going to Anfield for 30 years? You've either a fecked up memory or are deluding yourself further in order to make a point.

The very fact that you think Heinze is not good enough ends the discussion, it undermines the original point about timing.

If he is sh!t then timing is irrelevant.

You then use the two centre backs argument.

So you would rather a diluted option signed on a whim of urgency as opposed to a real quality option who wouldn't take long to bed in.

But AGAIN, the whole point is undermined by the fact that you don't rate Heinze.

Is that so difficult for you to understand?

Your point about Benitez' judgement is unbelievably naive to say the least.

You expect a manager who wants to do the best for his club, not to sign a player from a club considered to be our closest rivals?

Analyse it from his perspective, he was looking for quality. Heinze was a realistic and quality option - in his opinion, had he not been a realistic option it would not have reached the stage of going to a tribunal. The lawyers were wrong, it happens, Rafa is not a lawyer.

I am well aware of what an opinion is, you have yours I have mine. I have ALWAYS advocated the right to an opinion.

However, if you are happy to label Heinze ignorant, then I am happy to label you ignorant based on your argument that ignores reality. Ignorant isn't an abusove word now is it?

If you think there is so much turd on this forum, why come back? You obviously have a special place for turd in your heart.

It's funny how many people thought that this 'tosspot' was actually you, including those who you seem to be ar5se licking you at the moment. Interesting how people change.

Oh, and you talk of 'condescending tw@ts'. I guess that the following excerpt conforms to that description:

"Perhaps you should buy yourself Webster's Dictionary before you attend the next match"

I think yes, what about you?
LFC2007

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:56 pm

:laugh:

What are you on about, lad?  Perving?  MOTD?  WTF?  ???

So, you go to the match do you?  Travel down from Fleetwood to watch your beloved Liverpool?  Perhaps you might favour us with an actual opinion then, rather than tosh like "some of our defense is littered with embarssement"?  Who are you talking about?  Why are they not good enough?  Who should we replace them with?  See, "nerds" like me actually like to discuss the team we love and not just nitpick about the atrocious spelling found in posts with nothing at all to say.  :;):
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion