NABIL FEKIR

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:40 pm

There seems to be an echo in here.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Do we know for DEFINATE that his knee is buggered,or is this more silly rumours.

Great finish versus City though. Then he runs over to the crowd and dives onto both knees to celebrate. Then he says. "oh sh*t, my knees are killing me". Looks like it! :D
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Reg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:40 pm wrote:There seems to be an echo in here.

Yeah... I dont understand what the F some here are harping about this fella. Is he the next messi? We don't need him. I'd rather klopp give more chances to Sturridge.  What are we? Collecting wingers and AM's? Move on...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:40 pm wrote:Do we know for DEFINATE that his knee is buggered,or is this more silly rumours.

Great finish versus City though. Then he runs over to the crowd and dives onto both knees to celebrate. Then he says. "oh sh*t, my knees are killing me". Looks like it! :D

He has had three knee injuries in the space on 4 seasons with one being an ACL - it would be made to spend a lot of money on someone who could easily have big knees issues and be on the sidelines more times than on the pitch
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:18 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:40 pm wrote:Do we know for DEFINATE that his knee is buggered,or is this more silly rumours.

He has had three knee injuries in the space on 4 seasons with one being an ACL - it would be made to spend a lot of money on someone who could easily have big knees issues and be on the sidelines more times than on the pitch

I KNOW!
Read backwards in this topic newboy and you will see this has been debated to DEATH!!!!
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:18 pm wrote:

I KNOW!
Read backwards in this topic newboy and you will see this has been debated to DEATH!!!!

If “you know” why on Earth are you questioning it the knee issues then ?! Are you on some sort of day release from the football stupid farm ? You appear to not have the first clue about the game
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:26 pm

NOBODY in this forum knows for sure that FEKIR Knees are so bad to scupper a transfer.

Too many rumour mongers spreading silly rumours.

No Official club sources have said anywhere that Fekir has a serious knee issue.

The deal collapsed probably due to Money.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion