Moscow application - Close date

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:40 am

Today is the closing date for applications for a possible ticket for a possible final if you can possibly go.

Just sent off mine by e-mail and I'm not particularly confident that the method will be rewarding.

After last years fiasco...never got a reply of Parry by the way...I was contemplating giving Moscow a miss but the weather in Moscow is picking up :D
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:49 am

Sent ours Wednesday (got a few aways on them) and the guy called yesterday to clarify some points - so they obviously process them.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:51 am

Moscow has the potential to be INSANE. Never been myself but the missus was there five years ago and said its like being on another planet.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Festy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:21 pm

JBG wrote:its like being on another planet.

like in what sense?
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 pm

supersub wrote:Today is the closing date for applications for a possible ticket for a possible final if you can possibly go.

...I was contemplating giving Moscow a miss but the weather in Moscow is picking up :D

???

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:56 pm

Festy wrote:
JBG wrote:its like being on another planet.

like in what sense?

The architecture, the language, road signs being in Cyrillic (so you can't even understand what the letters are), a wierd "east meets west" culture, outlandish and outrageous display of wealth mixed with desperate poverty, crazy traffic where drivers ignore traffic lights, police dressed like paramilitaries going around with automatic weapons, the crazy weather (she went in June and it was 40c yet it could be snowing in May), the crazy nightlife where literally anything goes, the shopping bazaars where literally everything under the sun can be bought.

I know a girl from Perm (about 400 miles east of Moscow) and she says that foreign supporters better be careful not to wander down the wrong alleyway after a few vodkas otherwise they might wake up the next morning with a scar where they kidneir should be.  :D
Last edited by JBG on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:57 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
supersub wrote:Today is the closing date for applications for a possible ticket for a possible final if you can possibly go.

...I was contemplating giving Moscow a miss but the weather in Moscow is picking up :D

???

:D

:laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby I8BlueNoses » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Got mine in early rang today to confirm my passport number as sent off for a renewal,  anyone found any cheap ways to get to Moscow yet ? as 896 incl ticket is a rip off with the club, i qualify outright for a final ticket but really dont want to go with the club .....
I8BlueNoses

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm

I8BlueNoses wrote:Got mine in early rang today to confirm my passport number as sent off for a renewal,  anyone found any cheap ways to get to Moscow yet ? as 896 incl ticket is a rip off with the club, i qualify outright for a final ticket but really dont want to go with the club .....

Have a look at going to Riga in Latvia and then going to Moscow as a tourist from there thats what im gonna do
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby I8BlueNoses » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:36 pm

yeah priced that way, can get 360 return with one stop ... leaving on 20th coming back 22nd but no hotels ... does this forum every arrange like group travel ? lads heading to europe meeting up ? i heard hotels in Moscow going for 300/400 per night ffs !
I8BlueNoses

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion