Confused lfc fan - Why the silence....to date?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:45 pm

houllier was far too involved with the media. by the end of his reign he was just turning himself into a laughing stock with some of the cr@p he was spouting.

benitez goes about his work quietly, mainly because his english is limited at the moment. once that improves, i'm sure we will hear a lot more about what is going on at the club.

our first 6 games before the manure game are spurs, man city, portsmouth, bolton, norwich and west brom. we can win all six of them if you ask me. i think the portsmouth match might be cancelled for the champions league qualifier second leg.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:52 pm

To be honest im glad things have gone quite after all the ba££ocks that came out during and after EURO 2004, and i have to admit i cant wait for the season to start cos the differance in are supporters now compared to the end of the season when it looked like hou was gonna stay is great for Rafa and the boys instead of all the doom and gloom of last season, roll on next season and roll on rafas revolution!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:55 pm

ICE-MAN wrote:ok but i have to get used to this quietness about him, i know houllier talked shyte but at least it was nice to hear from him every now n again :D

are u sure benitez is not on hols!

we have a champions league qualifier before the season starts do we? plus spurs away is a really tough match considering santini is there!

santini.......?  you got to be kidding. This guy is a houllier clone. Always picks the old guards for france.  Plays zidane (the best central midfielder in the world) at the left. Picks Marcel D instead of Gallas.......I am glad spurs hired him  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:01 pm

hope your right rock, i also think we are well capable of winning the first six games and having a great bit of confidence going into the man u game!

must admit i am very optimistic about this season, i dont think we will win the league but feel we can put up a good challenge and not concede the title race before christmas like houllier did! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby The_Rock » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:50 pm

the thing is in the last few seasons we seem beat to the scums when we are in a bad run and lose to them when we are in a good run in the games leading up to that match........

Hope this ain't the case this coming season.

Anyway that match would most likely be highly publicised ... with that being rio ferdinand's come back game.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:47 pm

santani is a ****** manager, he can f*ck himself :;):
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:06 pm

Somebody mentioned that Benni was checking out Mista's availability.  Do we really need him given Cisse's arrival and Baros' devestating form at euro 2004.  Also, I read in today's paper that an Argentinian centre half.  I think his name is Colochini (must be half Italian) is linked to us in a £3.5 million move.  Can anyone confirm this ?
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:09 pm

coloccini is not confirmed as for mista can stay where he is or go to another club as liverpool do not need him and as he is a ****** ugly footballer that looks like a frog
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:17 pm

I don't think Bob Paisley bought Ian Rush for his looks but it didn't stop him becoming our all time top goal scorer.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:57 am

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:santani is a ****** manager, he can f*ck himself :;):

Are you off your head ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<