More news on thai bid - Sounds like he is a lfc supporter!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed May 19, 2004 12:46 am

stu_the_red wrote:We'd be bigger in asia with thai's money.

Morgan is a mindless WA**ER who's waiting to turn us into the next spurs. The position we are in at the moment needs patience, if its rushed we could end up going backwards.

Stu,

Blown it for ME this time YOU REALLY ARE THE BIGGEST SH1TEBAG ON THIS FORUM!

EVER CONSIDERED CHANGING YOUR NAME TO WALTER MITTY TW4T?
Pirrie Labour Club 1976 Bill Shankly Prize giving at local ABA Championships.

"You've been booked in to do a three round exhibition bout tonight Bill."

" My fights don't last three rounds SON!"
glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 19, 2004 12:47 am

For the record it is saying to me that when it comes to success then LFC don't care or moralise how they achieve it 
..............that may be OK for others but it's not Ok for me and I am seriously considering my future involvement with this club..... :(

If they ever told me anything as a season ticket holder and suporter it would help but the shadowy deals and minimum communication doesn't help at a critical time in this clubs history !!!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed May 19, 2004 1:06 am

Just a bit of feedback on this..... What if the Thai president is DEFEATED at their NEXT election and they (THE THAI PEOPLE)WANT THEIR MONEY BACK?

You'd think we had covered this eventuality, but has ANOYONE asked the question?

WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF THE DEAL?

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 19, 2004 1:14 am

Terms of the deal ? Minutes of meetings ? Reasons why Morgan's deal although Higher in value (73M against 60M) was rejected ? What happens when we sell this club up the river ?

DREAM ON Glenbuck , you have NO chance of being told anything by this club other than the cost of renewing your Season ticket and the price of the new kit ! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed May 19, 2004 1:21 am

Dalglish wrote:Terms of the deal ? Minutes of meetings ? Reasons why Morgan's deal although Higher in value (73M against 60M) was rejected ? What happens when we sell this club up the river ?

DREAM ON Glenbuck , you have NO chance of being told anything by this club other than the cost of renewing your Season ticket and the price of the new kit ! ???

Dalglish, That's MY POINT, I mean Sh1t happens but I read in a broadsheet we were under invetigation by the foreign office, for chr1st's sake we don't need this!

Morgan offered GOOD MONEY, (NOT BENT!) at ALL!, Where's the problem?.... (GH aside), this THAI bid give's me the jitters!

glenbuck patriot

Postby glenbuck patriot » Wed May 19, 2004 1:25 am

I've said it in ONE really, those spineless bastar4ds on the Board realy want to keep the Frenchman ON!

glenbuck patriot

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 19, 2004 1:28 am

I'm with you mate , I'm not a happy chicken at the moment.

The way i see it and I know your around the same age but our generation although not perfect were honest and integrity meant something ............. This board have becaome so afriad of criticism and obsessed with the Holy grial they are about to sell out to a dodgy corrupt leader of a foreign country who is basically using his governemnt's money to pursue a personal ambition and folly.......
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 19, 2004 1:35 am

Its got NOTHING to do with HOULIER really Glenbuck, its about Power and position within the club. When you have ruled the roost for so long (Moores) you become over sensitive to criticism and start to believe what the psychophants are telling you ......i.e. Mr Moores your doing a  great job , Mr Moores your fantastic, Mr Morres let me kiss your backside !

Along comes Morgan speaking like many a fan does every Saturday Sunday, Monday or whenever SKY deems fit for us to play and what does Moores do ........ Has a perosnailty clashA ND CAN'T SEE THE SENSE IN WHAT IS AFTER ALL A GREAT DEAL FOR LFC !!!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion