Mascerano set to move? - Platini "favours" transfer.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Still heard nothing, where did it say we'd find out today?  ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:23 pm

The wait is killing me.................:angry:
Elchris

Postby A.B. » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:28 pm

Paul C wrote:Still heard nothing, where did it say we'd find out today?  ???

The Mirror on Monday reported it, so much for that now.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby red37 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:09 pm

wtf are those plebs at the Premier league actually doing?  I mean, what is there exactly that needs further ratification...the lad is a talent going to waste, that happens, by sheer misfortune. To have taken up his alloted roles at 3 different clubs within a set timeframe. Big f**king deal...FIFA have already sanctioned the move from their point of view...and the circumstances that extenuate Mascherano from being accountable for the flouting of such an edict. But what could possibly be taking this long in giving the green light, considering the registration of him at Liverpool.... ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:12 pm

The paper work will be sat in some :censored: intray and he will of forgotton about it :veryangry
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm

:censored: F.A

how hard is to do a meeting and bloody accept masch to play for us!

Rafa did a logical arguement! it isnt hard to accept it.

bunch of :censored:!

- played 6 minutes of football with west ham

- Curbishley doesn't want him.

What more do you want you idiots in the F.A! :angry:

I'm fed up!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby inglis5 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:26 pm

I understand that they are examining the transfer but for god's sake, get on with it.

The FA have got serious image problems and yet it has still taken them almost two weeks to NOT come to a decision, the words 'p*ss up' & 'brewery' spring to mind.

You've got to wonder if we would be waiting this long if our Chairman was on the FA board. ???
inglis5

Postby jaytoothetee » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:24 pm

can he still play against barca if he hasnt been cleared by the fa by then?? we'll need the best midfield we can get against the likes of ronaldinho. **eto'o won't be playing, anyway, supposedly he's fallen out with rikjaard :D**

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby red_guy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:53 am

Clearence needed to play in the Prem. Speaking of CL, i think he didn't need one. I guess. ???
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 am

:censored: the FA :censored: U FA EAT :censored: FA...wtf is taking them so long are they :censored: on the tranfer documents..doing an orgy or sumethin :censored:
Elchris

Postby NiftyNeil » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:46 am

you :censored: tell them, we're not taking this :censored: :censored::D
Last edited by NiftyNeil on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:21 pm

Liverpool and West Ham sweat over legality of Mascherano deal

Matt Scott and Mark Walker
Thursday February 15, 2007
The Guardian link

Liverpool may have to wait until next week before a decision is reached over the legality of Javier Mascherano's loan move from West Ham United.
The Premier League's legal department is poring over details of the contracts between the Argentina international and his representatives to investigate whether there has been any breach of the Premier League's regulations over player ownership. Sources claim that so complex are the reams of paperwork that the league is not ready to announce its verdict and might not be in a position to do so until next week.

That should not concern Liverpool unduly, since they have no match this weekend following their third-round exit from the FA Cup to Arsenal. But it would extend West Ham's worries.
The relegation-threatened Upton Park club are not currently under investigation. However, if any transfer documents are found to have been withheld or falsified in Mascherano and Carlos Tevez's original moves to West Ham, it is expected that club officials will be interviewed.

Paul Aldridge, Terry Brown - the former chief executive and chairman who are no longer with the club - and the current deputy chief executive, Scott Duxbury, would be approached along with Kia Joorabchian, who fronts the syndicate that is associated with the two Argentina internationals. Certain rival Premiership clubs have called for an immediate probe and for points to be docked from West Ham.

In a circular last week, all 20 Premiership clubs were asked by the league to provide details of any player ownership structures that might contain perceived infractions of competition rules. The responses will also be considered after the legal department has dealt with Mascherano's move to Anfield.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:54 pm

It seems to me that the problem lies with West Ham and not the player, all this deley is unjust and just goes to show that they have no regard for the people who actually keep these d*ckheads in a job and thats the players. Get it sorted you pr*cks.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:02 pm

It's :censored: ridiculous, how many times are they going to set back the day they're supposed to make their decision.

Didn't Rafa say that we were supposed to get the decision this past Monday?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby dward » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:05 pm

Exactly AB, 3 days ago we were supposed to have the decision.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion