MAN UTD VS LIVERPOOL - I know its early..........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Giggs is a legend and widely respected by many fans in the world , tbh he's the only manu player i like , very classy , never arrogant always let his footie do the talking
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Giggs is a legend and widely respected by many fans in the world , tbh he's the only manu player i like , very classy , never arrogant always let his footie do the talking

I had a lot of time for Schmeical as well, truly outstanding keeper and seems a nice bloke as well.
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Schmeical always used to make me laugh whenever he was pundit but always seemed a nice guy but loved it when he was lobed by fowler and then by suker in the euros :laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Anyone read Wengers comments? He was basically saying the scroreline flattered us and we only beat them becasue they were 'tired' after playing more games after the new year. :censored: of you frog eating :censored:,
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey lads I´m back and WHAT A GAME !!

I took Mrs Reg to Buenos Aires for a long weekend so whilst she went off to the Fine Arts museum I stayed in the hotel and watched the game.  Waddaya expect ??!!

The lads played out of their skins, my MOTM was Fabio even without the goal, Ronaldo simply couldnt put anything together down the left side, a brilliant performance, all credit to the lad. Masher once again was a monster, Torres caused significant problems simply by being on the pitch. Gerrard playing such a loose role caused the defence all kinds of problems as can be evidenced by the penalty and the sending off.  Even Lucas played a good game.... credit to the lad he kept his nerve and for him played a solid game.  Albert had a quiet game, I dunno...... he seems to have gone off the boil, he didnt raise his game as the other lads did. Dossena came on and played in front of Fabio, I see a lot of competition for the LB and LRM position between those 3 and have to say Fabio was making some great runs forward in support - its fluid football and its great

Big Mart was solid, Carra provides the stability, any talk of selling Sammi is plain stooopid.

The best part of the game was the argentine commentator, completely disrespectful to the Utd team. Called Rio Ferdinand    'Ferdinando'  the whole game, never called VdS by his name, simply Pinnochio, whistled the songs, sang the songs, made up his own songs 'Gerr-ard, oh Gerr-ard oh oh oh oh oh etc...'  called Torres, El Niño throughout the game and of course Masher never put a foot wrong in his eyes.

A fantastic game, fantastic result, the commentator made it even more fun and confirmed as we all knew that Liverpool played them off the park. And all that whilst in Bs As.......

I´m still over the moon, well done lads, immense performance.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:Anyone read Wengers comments? He was basically saying the scroreline flattered us and we only beat them becasue they were 'tired' after playing more games after the new year. :censored: of you frog eating :censored:,

Bav don't pay no attention to the scarecrow after all he only has a brain made of straw  :wwww .
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Feck me, that song has to be up there with chelski and their cr@ppy flag and scarf giveaways on the embarrasing fake atmosphere scale. :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Giggs is a legend and widely respected by many fans in the world , tbh he's the only manu player i like , very classy , never arrogant always let his footie do the talking

Giggs never has a bad word for anyone ,and considering all the time he has spent in the company of some of the most odious footballers of all time ,thats praise indeed .   :)
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Priceless, what a moment!
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 pm

:D

Fanzone

:buttrock    :bowdown
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedRoots » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:59 pm

GYBS wrote: :D

Fanzone

:buttrock    :bowdown

"Where's me other tash? what ave ya done eith it.. where's me rafa goatee?" hahaha legend.
RedRoots

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 pm

bavlondon wrote:Anyone read Wengers comments? He was basically saying the scroreline flattered us and we only beat them becasue they were 'tired' after playing more games after the new year. :censored: of you frog eating :censored:,

Do you mean Wenger?  ???
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Yes obviously.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Alex G. wrote:

Priceless, what a moment!

and that was from the game we lost 3-0