Made me laugh

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gareth G » Mon May 23, 2005 1:01 am

liamac wrote:C,mon the gers?!?!?!  narrow minded  repressed bigoted bunch of  brain dead efeate ar.seholes .........

Now now, wise up. It's football. It was just a little fun. No need for that reply mate, Scottish football is :censored: anyway.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2005 1:15 am

The Scotish league is a joke and Rafa would never waste his career there!  Best thing to do in Scotland is give up football (solve the bigotry and bo**ocks of Rangers and Celtic) and tell the scots to keep to Golf!   :laugh:

rafa to Celtic  :D   :rasp   :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Mon May 23, 2005 1:35 am

Thats exactly why I don't follow Scottish football really, I made a joke and someone near take's my head off, I though being in a neutral LFC forum would have been different, like take a joke lighthearted. I do have a lot of respect for Celtic you know.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Tue May 24, 2005 9:13 am

YEp sorry Kop  didnt mean to make it sound the way you read it. I just hate the bigotry   and polarising  of teams depending  on  religion  in the scottish league  .

If it isnt  Rangers and Celtic then its Hibernian and Hearts , and if it isnt them then its Dundee and Dundee Utd , it really pisses me off cos im from northern ireland originally and all that :censored: just pisses me off .

Thing is tho  Kop , Celtic never had a policy of buying and using players depending on religion  (King Kenny prime example )  , whilst Rangers were forced to buy catholic players in the mid seventies by the courts .......only to stick them in the reserves and never actually play them.
They do have catholic players in their first team  now but because they arent  "scottish or irish" catholics thats ok !!  how ridiculous  and bigoted is that ?

I know that in the early history of Liverpool and Everton , Liverpool were considered  a protestant team and Everton the catholic team  but time has moved on and we dont have that kind of sh.ite  clouding alligance  or love of a team thankgod  and hasnt been for many a year .
I guess its like saying you cant play for us if your black  which  virtually all of us would agree is a disgusting suggestion , mind you tho if any player    had a sirname of Neville then they can f,uck off !!!! :D :p :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby simic_ie » Tue May 24, 2005 11:57 am

ON a different topic but something I read in the Echo today made me laugh..... Rafa's youngest daughter is showing the first sign's of a scouse accent :D

Apparently she pronunuced her No as Noh :D :laugh:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Tue May 24, 2005 12:12 pm

Nice one ,  traits of Yan Molbly  coming on then ! :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 24, 2005 12:21 pm

Rafa to Celtic :laugh:

C'mon the mighty 'Gers btw

Before you start Liamac, I follow Rangers cos my Dad's a born and bred Glaswegian Rangers fanatic and he's brought me up that way

Couldn't give a monkey's what religion anyone is as long as they don't ram it down my throat :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liamac » Tue May 24, 2005 12:52 pm

Thats my point Wolly , its great to see supporters not giving a toss about  who the players are or what they are as long as they do it for the team and not giving a toss about  religion etc ,  keep the  race creed and colour  garbage out of football .
Its just a shame it isnt happening with the owners of clubs or some  of the supporters north of the border yet
My dad is a Celtic supporter  ( irish ) since he was a boy  but moved us from Belfast when the troubles started cos he didnt want us growing up  being influenced with all that shi.te
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 24, 2005 1:02 pm

you're right all this sectarian stuff is complete bollox

There was a good program on tv a month or two ago about the efforts Celtic & Rangers are making to eliminate the bigots from their grounds but it's going to be a very long drawn out process as long as there's a*seholes teaching their children how to sing IRA songs or how to burn Irish flags

To their credit Celtic seemed to be more committed to stamping it out than Rangers who gave a very cold corporate answer to every question

Most of the tw*ts who get involved use the religion issue as nothing more than an excuse for a bit of thuggery
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue May 24, 2005 2:06 pm

It's something I hate to see too, I am a Protestant but I have loads of Catholic friend's - who I have to be careful meeting which is a f*cking joke. Although I live in the heart of a well known Protestant area, I do not take part in any of the riot's and whatnot, religion mean's squat to me, well, using it as an excuse to fight and riot doesnt. I even once bought a Celtic shirt because I thought it was really nice looking, I had it ripped of my back and set alight in the street, I had to walk home with no shirt on lol.

Anyway, I babbled on there a bit, but I just want to make it known that I'm not a bigot, I just put up a little joke because I thought it would have been taken lighthearted in our forum, I just thought nothing of it because I always joke with my Catholic friends with stuff like this and they take it well. I recieve my fair share of stick too though. Anyway, I apologise for that.
Last edited by Gareth G on Tue May 24, 2005 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 24, 2005 2:07 pm

if i was in power in this country i would abolish religion, simple as.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Gareth G » Tue May 24, 2005 2:08 pm

Hey, where in Belfast are you originaly from mate? That's where I live.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue May 24, 2005 2:24 pm

stmichael wrote:if i was in power in this country i would abolish religion, simple as.

I wouldn't want to abolish religion, after all it's up to each individual to believe whatever they want

I would, however, remove all forms of religion from any public institution, be it the government, the law, the constitution, local councils, the education system, everything

People can believe whatever they want, just keep it as a personal belief and don't impose it on other people
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue May 24, 2005 2:30 pm

in the tiems today rafa is quoted as saying that his daughter keeps asking why his team keep on playing chelsea. and also when rafa says he is going to work, his daughter says
no you're not, you're going to football'

bless
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue May 24, 2005 4:37 pm

People can believe whatever they want, just keep it as a personal belief and don't impose it on other people

Well said.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion