"lucky''?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby AussieKopite » Mon May 15, 2006 3:56 am

We had some bad luck and some good luck. It evened out to a 3-all draw.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon May 15, 2006 4:37 am

A.B. wrote:Lando I missed your passionate yet straight to the point rants :D

Awww, AB! I missed your.....errrm....avatar!  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon May 15, 2006 7:10 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
A.B. wrote:Lando I missed your passionate yet straight to the point rants :D

Awww, AB! I missed your.....errrm....avatar!  :D

now, now. Play nice Lando.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon May 15, 2006 6:31 pm

From BK

Its to be expected now, they will NEVER win anything CLEANLY, always cheating or opponents hitting posts and missing sitters and then winning in pens where the other team for some bizzare reason takes a set of :censored: penalties

I was at the gym and I went downstairs to check the score and when I saw there was 5 minutes left and it was 3-2 I knew they would still win

Its not the fact that they win that bothers me, its how they win

I wouldn't mind if they deserved to win games, and won it via being the better team, but its always spawny, all the :censored: time they get a dodgy decision or a flukey goal, its just how they do it, it will never change

All this 'they have a pact with the devil' talk is pretty stupid.

Liverpool ARE the devil. They probably class Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler as their most well known supporters.

They are venom.

Anyone who thinks the :censored: are not the spawny sons of satan should consider the following relatively recent examples. FA CUP FINAL, 2001, PLAYED OFF THE PARK BY THE :censored:, SCORE TWO JAMMY LATE GOALS. UEFA CUP, SAME HORRIBLE YEAR, THE REFEREE SIGNALS A GOAL FOR ROMA AT ANAL-FIELD, A GOAL WHICH WOULD HAVE LEVELLED THE TIE, ONLY TO SUDDENLY CHANGE HIS MIND. HE ACTUALLY CHANGED HIS MIND. GARY `LEE HARVEY OSWALD` MC ALLISTER SCORES THE FLUKIEST DEFLECTED WINNER IN THE FINAL AGAINST ALAVES. CARLING CUP FINAL, 2003 I THINK, AFTER BEING OUTPLAYED BY MAN.URE, THEY SNATCH THE CUP WITH A FREAK ROCKET FROM GERRARD, SOUND FAMILIAR? CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL, THEY GET A GOAL AGAINST CHELSKI EVEN THOUGH THE BALL CLEARLY DIDN`T CROSS THE LINE, NEVER EVEN WENT NEAR IT. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL...YOU KNOW THE REST, OFFSIDE GOAL, PENALTY WON BY DIVING, ETC. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFIER, ANOTHER FREAK ROCKET PUTS THEM THROUGH AGAINST OLYMPIAKOS. Need I go on? They are jammy, very rarely dominate any game they play and STILL win things. If you shaved the :censored:` heads, what would you see? THREE f*****g SIXES, THAT`S WHAT!!!

:D :laugh: :D :laugh:

And there's 5 pages of that kind of stuff :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Mon May 15, 2006 6:36 pm

we didnt play very well. but we still scored 6 goals more or less, with a fluky one which shouldn't have gone in either.

God gave us 2 ears for a reason, in one and out the other.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon May 15, 2006 7:43 pm

I don't think we were lucky. I think both teams deserved to win. I also think we didn't play that badly, furthermore, we showed we know to play with the score against us, which is something big teams know to do.

West ham defended well, and knew to play the counterattack pretty well, they played their game of the year, yet we didn't lose, which speaks highly of our team.

I think that was a game to show to those who are starting on football. What a game.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Livor » Mon May 15, 2006 7:57 pm

They had 2 lucky goals on another day the wouldnt of gone in, but we showed that we can come form behind as we have shown in prevoius occations
Livor

Postby cavehill-reds » Mon May 15, 2006 10:12 pm

Nobody has mentioned the word JEALOUS yet.Can we detect a wee bit of envy.
the bar I watched the match in was full of manc and chelski supporters who decided
to turn thier support to the underdog.Shame on them,but what else do you expect from gormless w@nk stains,the best part of them was running down thier ma's leg and guess what i'm still laughing.
What if mickey rooney or w@nk lampard had scoreed the way Stevie G had done they would have been the best thing since sliced bread

Cometh the hour cometh the man  :D :D :D :p
cavehill-reds

Postby RAGE UK » Tue May 16, 2006 3:08 am

Take there 3 lucky goals away and what do we have left.
Liverpool 3 west ham 0.
We was lucky my :censored:.
But they did play with there harts on there sleeves and ill give them full credit for trying and as for there zombie walking on the pitch and still trying to score now that was quality.
:D
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby silverfox77 » Tue May 16, 2006 3:07 pm

I do'nt think we were lucky either.West Ham got a own goal,a :censored:-up and a fluke.Liverpools goals were all outstanding.For instance a wonderful crossfielid pass, a superb volley and a unbelieviable goal.These were not lucky.
That aside lets congratulate West Ham and Liverpool on a wonderful final.Everyone thought the F A Cup was dead
Let us also congratulate Mr Benitez for making the signing of the season STEVEN GERRARD.This guy has a very special talent which he will hopefully show in the world cup.LETS MAKE THIS GUY THE ENGLAND CAPTAIN NOW
silverfox77

Postby stmichael » Tue May 16, 2006 3:13 pm

you make your own luck in football. coming back from behind for the umpteenth time this season is not luck, it's a habit. great teams make their own luck.

for what it's worth i thought about eight of our starting 11 were below par on saturday. infact it was our worst performance of the fa cup run. however our name's on the trophy and that's all that matters. they were unlucky not to win, but they didnt deserve it any more than us - on the day. for our FA cup run this season, we are more than worthy.

for what it's worth everton are lucky aswell. lucky they beat millwall in the fa cup 3rd round, otherwise they'd be the first english team to go out in the first stage of four competitions in one season. :laugh:
Last edited by stmichael on Tue May 16, 2006 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion