Liverpool v. Arsenal Match Thread (Oct. 28, 2007) - AKA The Kiss Wenger's @rse Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby oakton » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Kuyt is :censored:, why doesn't he get rotated?  He's has more chance than a lot of our players.  Surely Babel is a better wingman than Kuyt.  Kuyt's ball control is one of the worst in our team.  He needs to be rotated now.
oakton

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:04 pm

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:Disappointed with the result but ffs we fought hard today. Mascher was immense, Gerrard wasalways threatning. Kuyt is driving me nuts, works like a trojan but as a striker :(  His touch is just cr@p!

kuyt is a joke. to be fair i am not too disappointed today, we attacked and looked threatening, we were also playing a team who were at the top of their game.

one thing though, if rotation is meant to keep players fresh, why did all of out players look knackered    ???

Mainly because they were chasing shadows for large parts of the game. We worked our fkn bollox off today mate.
account deleted by request

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:05 pm

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:Disappointed with the result but ffs we fought hard today. Mascher was immense, Gerrard wasalways threatning. Kuyt is driving me nuts, works like a trojan but as a striker :(  His touch is just cr@p!

kuyt is a joke. to be fair i am not too disappointed today, we attacked and looked threatening, we were also playing a team who were at the top of their game.

one thing though, if rotation is meant to keep players fresh, why did all of out players look knackered    ???

Kuyt should not played as a winger. He should played up front after 2nd half and Babel should coming as winger.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby maguskwt » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:06 pm

i've got no complaints... we played our hearts out and that's all that matters right now... with a bit of luck we would've won 1-0... to tell the truth we got outplayed by arsenal badly in the first half despite the goal... but we still managed to defend the lead. In the second half we were starting to control the game and it is unfortunate that they managed to equalize...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:06 pm

I don't care what anyone thinks, I thought we gave everything today and you can't ask for more than that. I'M FKN PROUD OF THEM TODAY
account deleted by request

Postby puroresu » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:06 pm

oakton wrote:Kuyt is :censored:, why doesn't he get rotated?  He's has more chance than a lot of our players.  Surely Babel is a better wingman than Kuyt.  Kuyt's ball control is one of the worst in our team.  He needs to be rotated now.

A lot of money spent on Babel yet I dont know why.  Why does he play so little.  I fail to see how Kuyt and Vorinin can start in wide positions instead of him.  This kid is touted as one europe's hottest talents yet he never plays enough.
puroresu

Postby Dundalk » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:07 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Kuyt should not played as a winger. He should played up front after 2nd half and Babel should coming as winger.

No he should not play at all. at least when Crouch came on he looked a bit of a threat and had a few shots on goal
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feugo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:07 pm

peewee wrote:

Kuyt messed up everything.. keep struggling with Voronin wtf??
omg I'm :censored:..
Crouch did better today.. wow.. and I never seen him so energetic.
En taro tassadar!

ImageImage
Feugo

Postby oakton » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:07 pm

We chased and tackled really well.  I hope Alonso is OK cos i thought he was very good in the middle.
oakton

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 pm

we're very lucky to get a point today. Arsenal are a top side but our team selection was diabolical. Rafa needs to have a good look at himself and his tactics. What ever happened to that master tactician who could resort to plan b midway through a game? Or was his name Paco??
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:08 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:we are falling apart.

And then people jump down my fu.cking neck for so called negativity. I know Alonso and Torres wernt at full fitness but still at home is this the best we can do?

Your having a laugh.

2 off hurt and another could almost not move, thats what i was on about mate.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 pm

s@int wrote:I don't care what anyone thinks, I thought we gave everything today and you can't ask for more than that. I'M FKN PROUD OF THEM TODAY

Good post, mate.....

I couldn't see the match but from what I've read on here and on the gamecast, the team did themselves proud.

I'll catch the game tomorrow.
ConnO'var

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:10 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
s@int wrote:I don't care what anyone thinks, I thought we gave everything today and you can't ask for more than that. I'M FKN PROUD OF THEM TODAY

Good post, mate.....

I couldn't see the match but from what I've read on here and on the gamecast, the team did themselves proud.

have a word lads, we're not Bolton or some other also ran!!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:11 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:

Good post, mate.....

have a word lads, we're not Bolton or some other also ran!!

I'm not getting into this today, Neil....

If you're spoiling for a fight, look elsewhere.
ConnO'var

Postby username » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:12 pm

We were not lucky, we closed them down, we had alot of chances. If we had players better than kyut and voroin on the pitch, we would have won. Nice to see Gerrard and Crouch is back on form.
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion