"Liverpool better than Everton" - Proclaims Benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:17 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:During the game today the evertonains where calling for Moyes's head saying sack him when it was 2-1 on there message board :laugh:

Classic Nevertonians. A month ago they were worshiping him.  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:47 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:During the game today the evertonains where calling for Moyes's head saying sack him when it was 2-1 on there message board :laugh:

i agree. david moyes should be sacked and peter reid should take over. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:47 pm

stmichael wrote:

i agree. david moyes should be sacked and peter reid should take over. :laugh:

:D Couldnt agree more :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:01 pm

:D Lol Xabi replacement what a joke :laugh:

Karpin Blasts Arteta
2/3/2005 11:34:00 AM
Real Sociedad midfielder Valeri Karpin has hit out at Mikel Arteta following his loan move to Everton.
"Was he actually here?! For six or seven months his contribution to the team was very small,” said Karpin. “That’s why he was left out."

Arteta joined Sociedad from Rangers and was seen by many as a replacement for Xabi Alonso.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:05 pm

that arteta looked awful when he came on today. he got booked about 2 minutes after coming on. :D

he couldn't hack it in scotland ffs. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby drummerphil » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:39 pm

Did yous know that David Moyes gave all his players  a framed photograph of when they all pilled on top of one another ..

when you have seen one ****** heap another one comes along bigger
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:42 pm

drummerphil wrote:Did yous know that David Moyes gave all his players  a framed photograph of when they all pilled on top of one another ..

when you have seen one ****** heap another one comes along bigger

weird ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:17 pm

Arteta is garbage and he's joined the perfect club for garbage, Neverton. Gravesen realised that he was stuck with sh1t and moved to Real Madrid whose trophy cabinet is bigger than Goodison park it self.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:29 am

I checked both PremierLeague.com and evertonfc.com and they both are reporting accurate scores, neither listing it as an Everton win over So'ton
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chindianred » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:26 am

the truth is out there many say... for lfc we'll let our work speak on the playing field. i must say our bluenosed buddies
have given their all.hats off to that and we shd follow suit
with one for all and all for one we have fighting spirit + amazing talent. they have only fighting spirit and it's got them that far. so simple mathematics...
YNWA
chindianred
chindianred

Postby azriahmad » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:54 am

Liverpool is better than Everton is a fact that I totally believe in.

However, while Everton's Moyes has managed to squeeze herculean efforts from all of his charges, the Liverpool players have failed to consistently apply their talents to good use consistently. So lamentable....
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 pm

Everton are superior to us in 2 ways - team spirit and they never give up.
Red_Si

Postby azriahmad » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:25 am

Yes, Red_Si, this is whar I meant by saying that the Liverpool lads have failed in the application of their talents. In the real world, you have to apply what you have available at your disposal - be it natural talent, skill, strength, speed etc and during the course of this application other factors like courage, will power and enthusiasm comes into play. This is where Everton ecxel and where we come up short.

In the past, Chelsea always had very talented players but with so very little heart. Now, Maurinho has changed that. Similar story with Arsenal, capable of playing beautiful and flowing football but not resilient enough. Manure has bags of resillience.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:39 am

Good points there Azraiamad.

Liverpool may have the flair, the talent and the ability but all too often they lack the grit and determination to rescue a game. At Fulham this season and more recently against Charlton LFC recovered and won both games so it's within their capabilities. i'm sure Benitez will have noticed this and wil lseek to address it over the remainder of the season.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:44 am

Dalglish wrote:Good points there Azraiamad.

Liverpool may have the flair, the talent and the ability but all too often they lack the grit and determination to rescue a game. At Fulham this season and more recently against Charlton LFC recovered and won both games so it's within their capabilities. i'm sure Benitez will have noticed this and wil lseek to address it over the remainder of the season.

i agree.

getting of the subject dalglish, your avatar looks like a woman squeezing a f@rt out    :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion