"Liverpool better than Everton" - Proclaims Benitez

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:42 pm

The_Rock wrote:i luv u already  :love:  :D

You should do your in the States im in Liverpool listenin to this cr@p constantly that they are better than us :glare: my mum has 6 brothers all evertonains and so are there children :kungfu: , her only sister is an evertonain, so we are the only liverpool fans in the whole family :D . Hard goin you know :laugh:
And most of my mates and people that we know are evertonains it is really pathetic, the things they say, they forget they where fighting relegation last season. :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:07 pm

I will get shouted out, but lest we forget that Everton, ****** of sh1tes are in fact at this moment four points better than us.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:25 pm

I'm with Leon here.

We have far better players than Everton but so far this season, they have the better team.

Simple as that really, although I believe that will change.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby YoungAdam » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:53 pm

Yeah they're still 4 points ahead. And its bloody annoying when half your family are BS and the minority are Kopites. Come on you reds!
YoungAdam

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:23 am

On this site, we've been very quick to praise the newer managers that have come into the Premiership. This season we are seeing some good things come from the likes of Mourinho, Jol and our very own Rafa-the-Gaffa (see what I did there?). But as much as it pains me to admit it, David Moyes has done a brilliant job at Everton with very limited resources and credit has got to go to him for developing a team which plays to it's strengths and protects it's weaknesses. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this whole "divine rite" sh1t that we seem to have about being in the CL. We have an excellent group of players that are trying hard and I do belive that we will get there and that Everton have tougher games, will get tired and will definatley miss Graveson. I just wish we'd ditch this whole "great tradition=automatic qualification" cr@p and get on with supporting the team as we push to set up a new dynisty over the next few seasons.

Ah, good to get that off my chest...

Viva La Rafa-lution
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:30 am

Well said Ace.

David Moyes has down terrificly well this season and Everton were a potent side before Christmas, but unfortunately (for them!) I anticipate that the wheels will soon come off. The fight for 4th place is a long slog and Everton cannot simply maintain the pace all year. Much has been made of Everton being a very good team unit, which is broadly true, but it has to be said that Thomas Graveson exerted a talisman influence on the collective, with his fight, passion and excellent football skills. His loss will prove, in my opinion, to have a profound impact on them as the spring develops. If Tim Cahill or Alan Stubbs were to get injured, they would be in trouble.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:19 am

and if Liverpool were to be chasing them for 4th, then they'd also have a problem.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:27 am

L-type wrote:and if Liverpool were to be chasing them for 4th, then they'd also have a problem.

:D erm.......... hello we are.
No ones taking credit away from Moyes, but whats so annoying, what some Liverpool fans dont feel is the abuse and this arrogance like everton have never been in any other league position.
Maybe they would get praise and people saying you deserve to be there, if they didnt have this arrogance of we are a top 3 team and always have been.
It annoys scousers more believe me.
Its like weve always been chasing the bluenoses, and we are not better than them, which I know otherwise, unfortunatly they dont.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:38 am

But like you said, you know otherwise. If this is the case, why get riled and rise to them now, when in a year or so you will have more credibility as you mock them while they are desperatley trying to beat off religation? Look at the big picture, and make them look even more foolish in the long run by scathing comments in a years time. I hate T*ffees as much as the next Red, but I have no problem in letting them laugh and joke about this false hope, as the saying goes "It is he who laughs LAST, laughs the hardest", and they'll be shut up in no-time, and then we can un-zip, and let rip.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:40 am

The Ace1983 wrote:and they'll be shut up in no-time, and then we can un-zip, and let rip.

Ohhh matron!  :laugh:  :blush:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:43 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Did yous know that David Moyes gave all his players  a framed photograph of when they all pilled on top of one another when they beat us.
And there is a really big photo of it in there changing rooms, how sad :laugh:

Well it their CUP FINAL every season Cisse ! :D

RB didn't come across as anything other than being honest when asked the question about Everton and their comparison to liverpool.

Everton fans, players and manager alike may see it differently and make out its yet another LFC conspiracy . Their so far up their own ****** it's unbelievable  :cool:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:45 am

Can anyone remember when Everton were last this far up the table in February?

It surely must have been back in the Howard Kendall days? ???
Last edited by JBG on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:47 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Can anyone remember when Everton were last this far up the table in February?

It surely must have been back in the Howard Kendall days? ???

Howard Kendall? More like Henry the 8th!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:50 am

It could have been the Colin Harvey days either. :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Ace1983 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:04 am

Who did they have up front? Socrates and Plato?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion