Liverpool Are Magic - Revamped Website

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Mon May 29, 2006 1:01 pm

Good man.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Tue May 30, 2006 7:28 am

jonnymac1979 wrote: Judge actually started a thread on them and it sparked the idea off in my head to design some.  It's something to do isn't it?

see, i told you all i was useful for something  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Tue May 30, 2006 8:29 am

Judge wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Judge actually started a thread on them and it sparked the idea off in my head to design some.  It's something to do isn't it?

see, i told you all i was useful for something  :D

anyone want this?

hopefully i could be useful for another thing aswell...  :kungfu:
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue May 30, 2006 12:22 pm

iiiiiiigorrrrrrr :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 30, 2006 12:31 pm

:cool:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rimetto » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:56 am

Top site jonny just got myself a new avator
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:32 pm

I've updated this site now people.  It's got a new introduction page detailing the three different sections of the website.  Plus, everything is more compacted and sits snugly in the centre of the screen as opposed to the left of the screen.  New banner with Gerrard and Rafa as well, looks sound I reckon. 

The site will mainly be these three avenues now.  Animations, Mobile Phone Wallpapers and normal wallpapers for your PC/Mac.  I might throw in a couple of new features at some point in the future, but at the moment, I'm keeping it like this.  I'll include a Site Map over the next couple of weeks so if I do include any other stuff, you can spot them there.

If anyone spots any mistakes or something isn't working properly, can they let me know? 

Nice one.

By the way, the animations have about another three pages to go yet.  I just couldn't be arsed finishing it.  Besides, it will keep people visiting for when the FA Cup final animations go on there.

Any requests for anything can they let me know and I'll see what I can do.  Lionheart asked me for the Craig Johnston animation but as the original file I ripped it from was shit, the animation looks shit.  So there are limits.

But at the moment, I'm searching for a Shankly one for Garstonite from RAWK.  Don't ask me why I was on RAWK, but I was and I had a PM from him asking for where Shankly does the forward and backwards movement with his arms from the '74 Cup Final.  I'm looking for it and I take the requests seriously, so reply away please.

Or not.......  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:40 pm

Oh yeah, I fucked that mini userbar idea off anyway.  There are millions of them knocking about if you have a look and wallpapers are far more interesting to do.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:24 pm

Jonny its a beast that site mate, i will be borrowing loads of stuff off there.

Keep it up mate  :bowdown

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:37 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Just click the little globe icon in my signature.

Erm .............. what globe icon ? I don't see one   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby davo_LFC » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:35 pm

its by the mail and pm things

crackin site that JonnyMac. i'll get a few of them for me phone
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:26 am

Nice one guys, I think the animations might be a bit too small for phones, but they DEFINITELY DO WORK cause I've tried it on my brothers phone.  Ironically, my mobile phone is a pile of wank and you can't upload diddly s*i*e to it.  So everyone is getting the benefit apart from me who made the fucking website.

The best section with the most potential has to be the mobile phone wallpaper section.  Look at the gold Xabi Alonso.  It looks amazing!!!  Did that in Photoshop in two minutes. 

Besides they're fucking free, and they were meant to be used as avatars on forums, so I expect no complaints.

:D :D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:40 am

A couple I've designed over the last few days which I've not uploaded to the website yet are below.

Garcia scored an absolute belter of a goal you'll agree.  These will be on a future page of the site over the next few weeks and you guys are the first to see them. 

Considering I get e-mails from the Far East asking me when I'm updating the site, you can't say I don't look after yous.

Image   Image   Image      Image      Image   Image
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:42 am

"WAS THAT ONE OVER THE FUCKING LINE, JOSE?"
jonnymac1979

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:48 am

Great site Jonny, looks awesome now, I will definately be back. Keep up the good work.
:)
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion