Kevin keegan - Bring him back

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cpc4eva » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:43 am

with keegan now available LIVERPOOL should hire his services.  I think the best position that would bring about results for him and the club would be in player development / scouting / and mentoring.

Keegan has shown he has a good ability to regonise quality players with his efforts in the 1st division clubs and at newcastle. 

As a liverpool hero of yesteryear keegan would be a good fit to the club and would also be able to recognise the quality players needed by the club at reasonable  or undevalued prices to get LIVERPOOL FC back up the top where it belongs.

Keegan's skills and abilities were good as a manager but he just didnt have the managerial abilities to get the clubs and national side he managed to the top but he does have a sound ability for recognising quality players and with his long history as an excellent player for Liverpool the club can only benefit from hiring him.
cpc4eva

Postby el_stinger » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:37 am

Dont need him, serious
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:46 am

I dont think it would do nething except cost us money :blues:
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby cpc4eva » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:04 am

just because we had a good win in the CL dosent mean we have a good side...

We should still be in the FA cup and our performances since the trebble have been pathetic by our own high standards.

we need some talented players undervalued that will bring us success and i know keegan would be the person for the job.

U guys might not like him but he is good for something and being at the KOP i know his star will shine brightly again.
cpc4eva

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:43 am

cpc4eva wrote:just because we had a good win in the CL dosent mean we have a good side...

We should still be in the FA cup and our performances since the trebble have been pathetic by our own high standards.

we need some talented players undervalued that will bring us success and i know keegan would be the person for the job.

U guys might not like him but he is good for something and being at the KOP i know his star will shine brightly again.

our main problems are quite far from scouting sectors. rafa knows exactly players he wants, and it won't be another josemi if the money is already avaliable.
Last edited by anfieldadorer on Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:46 am

Although Kevin Keegan was my hero growing up (it later became King Kenny), and he was a great servant to the club, and a great footballer who never quit, we do not need him. He has a habit of quitting on teams when things get tight and he would be a liability. Although he seems like a good guy and is full of energy, he seems unstable and would probably quit the team if something came up. Why do we need that? There are plenty of good football brains out there that offer loyalty and stability.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:46 am

Whats Keegan gonna bring to the club?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:50 am

el_stinger wrote:Whats Keegan gonna bring to the club?

Nothing! Cant believe this thread.
jack66

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:00 pm

cpc4eva wrote:with keegan now available LIVERPOOL should hire his services.  I think the best position that would bring about results for him and the club would be in player development / scouting / and mentoring.

Keegan has shown he has a good ability to regonise quality players with his efforts in the 1st division clubs and at newcastle. 

As a liverpool hero of yesteryear keegan would be a good fit to the club and would also be able to recognise the quality players needed by the club at reasonable  or undevalued prices to get LIVERPOOL FC back up the top where it belongs.

Keegan's skills and abilities were good as a manager but he just didnt have the managerial abilities to get the clubs and national side he managed to the top but he does have a sound ability for recognising quality players and with his long history as an excellent player for Liverpool the club can only benefit from hiring him.

eh?? Are you SERIOUS??  :Oo:

We are trying to go  FORWARD not BACKWARDS  ???

Keegan has absolutely NOTHING to bring to our GREAT club.

He is a JOKE.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:14 pm

.. don't u mean bring bak Kev's big curly hair... :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:22 pm

zarababe wrote:.. don't u mean bring bak Kev's big curly hair... :D

steady on i had one of them. :D
jack66

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:24 pm

.. bet u had the tash to go with it too :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:37 pm

no,i was to young,used me mums mascara for the side boards though.:D
jack66

Postby cpc4eva » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:41 pm

all good points -  i undertsand how u guys feel

but most liverpool players do well for the club when they retire as a player and work behind the scenes....
cpc4eva

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:43 pm

Nice bloke but no thanx :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion