Just got bc frm the chelsea game - Referee a wanka

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 1234ram » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:52 pm

i cnt blieve it first hulf we should have put 4 or 5 past em the refree waz blind i mean the 2 penelty decisans any one nowz they where clear penelty even benitez and the chelsea boss even said they where lucky come on i mean the refree waz ******

ps been busy couldnt post been doing level 2 of my manager course im bc though
1234ram

Postby A.B. » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:59 pm

1234ram wrote:i cnt blieve it first hulf we should have put 4 or 5 past em the refree waz blind i mean the 2 penelty decisans any one nowz they where clear penelty even benitez and the chelsea boss even said they where lucky come on i mean the refree waz ******

translation?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:16 pm

A.B. wrote:
1234ram wrote:i cnt blieve it first hulf we should have put 4 or 5 past em the refree waz blind i mean the 2 penelty decisans any one nowz they where clear penelty even benitez and the chelsea boss even said they where lucky come on i mean the refree waz ******

translation?

Well if you know as much about football as you claim, you should understand.

Level II is a coaching certificate one takes that wishes to coach football. Comes after the Level 1 (believe it or not), and takes about  6 months to a year to complete. Your a computer geek, look it up on the net.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:28 am

You must be the biggest moron on the face of this planet. By translation I ment what he was saying as every other word was misspelled. You know what "grammar" is you dumb muther******er? Pick up a dictionary, it might come into use.

Now run back to your cave, idiot.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:38 pm

A.B. wrote:

You must be the biggest moron on the face of this planet. By translation I ment what he was saying as every other word was misspelled. You know what "grammar" is you dumb muther******er? Pick up a dictionary, it might come into use.

How's you mama bandito? Still taking it up the butt? I guess it is true what they say.

You know, "the apple does not fall far from the tree"

By the way Anal Bandit, next time you make fun of others spelling and grammer mistakes, make sure you have made no mistakes yourself (ideally without an edit)  in that post. Otherwise you end up looking like a real idiot (yet again).
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:00 pm

kazza wrote:
A.B. wrote:

How's you mama bandito? Still taking it up the butt? I guess it is true what they say.

By the way Anal Bandit, next time you make fun of others spelling and grammer mistakes, make sure you have made no mistakes yourself (ideally without an edit)  in that post. Otherwise you end up looking like a real idiot (yet again).

I feel so insulted !!! SO SCARED!! Please don't yell at me through the computer screen.

Sad little racist ******.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby greece2004 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:07 pm

I realy didnt understand what the first guy meant, i mean the guy who opened the topic.Maybe its because i dont speak very well english.
One World One Love One Love Parade
greece2004

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:10 pm

In that case hows your mama doing? I hear she's still a hooker.

I'm assuming that 1234Ram first language is English and yet I can spell 10 million times better [although it may not be 100% accurate at all times] and English isn't even my first language. You would think that in the UK essential grammar and spelling would be the first thing a child does in school but apparently no as he spells words the same way he pronounces them.
Last edited by A.B. on Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:11 pm

greece2004 wrote:I realy didnt understand what the first guy meant, i mean the guy who opened the topic.Maybe its because i dont speak very well english.

I can't understand it either and I speak English perfectly well.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:13 pm

Translation:

"I can't believe it! In the first half we should have put 4 or 5 past them. The referee was blind; I mean the 2 penalty desisions. Everyone knows that they were clear penalties. Even Benitez and Mourinho stated that Chelsea were lucky to win. The referee was a ****.

And by the way, I have been busy which explains why I haven't been posting recently. I have been doing level 2 of my managers course."

Not too hard to write it like that is it?! ???
77-1099054247

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:16 pm

ManUtd wrote:

Translation:

"I can't believe it! In the first half we should have put 4 or 5 past them. The referee was blind; I mean the 2 penalty desisions. Everyone knows that they were clear penalties. Even Benitez and Mourinho stated that Chelsea were lucky to win. The referee was a ****.

And by the way, I have been busy which explains why I haven't been posting recently. I have been doing level 2 of my managers course."

Not too hard to write it like that is it?! ???

For a Manc you aren't as big of a tw@t as some of your fellow Man Utd fans.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 77-1099054247 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:19 pm

A.B. wrote:For a Manc you aren't as big of a tw@t as some of your fellow Man Utd fans.

Er..err...charming!
77-1099054247

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:40 pm

ManUtd wrote:
A.B. wrote:For a Manc you aren't as big of a tw@t as some of your fellow Man Utd fans.

Er..err...charming!

lol

seriously - that is a massive compliment from AB!

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:43 pm

andy_g wrote:
ManUtd wrote:

Er..err...charming!

lol

seriously - that is a massive compliment from AB!

Exactly! Anything other than a tirade of abuse is good from A.B  :D   I think he fancies you :oh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:48 pm

who me?

:O

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion