Great performance in spite of - Kewell yet again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adayinthelife » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:42 am

In what was an outstanding result and never say die performance Kewell again showed very little effort. :angry:

He was anonymous apart from when he got lucky and put Riise through on goal.

As for the rest of the lads they worked their bollox off.

IMO Traore was MOM,he produced his best display in a Liverpool shirt and was superb.

Hyypia had his best game this season,Carragher was solid as a rock yet again and Josemi despite having a dodgy start got better as the game went on.

Biscan as with Traore had his best game for us by some way,Hamann was quiet yet solid,Riise never stopped running all night and was unlucky not to score.

Garcia's workrate was immense yet everything he tried just didn't come off but ran his heart out and gave everything he had unlike Kewell.

Baros despite being isolated up front on his own never stopped running,won many free kicks and put in Garcia with a great ball.

Kirkland deserves a mention too despite having very little to do did well after Igor knocked him out cold with a flying elbow.:D

Outstanding never say die attitude from the lads and a fully deserved result even without Gerrard and Alonso,the only downside for me was the poor distribution from the back.

Benitez deserves huge credit as I and many others thought Traore and Biscan were a waste of space.

Well done again lads and with Gerrad and Alonso to come in and hopefully a target man i.e. Morientes who will bring out the best in Baros we will only get better. :D
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion