Dyer or duff - Would you sign them?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:13 pm

I'm on about Finnan and Duff.

On top of his game Kewell is better than Duff (although different).

Robbie Keane is quality. I'd have him here any day. I've been saying that since he played for Wolves.
115-1073096938

Postby A.B. » Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:26 pm

Kewell needs to wake up and smell the coffee, he isn't doing all that great.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby long sleeved joe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:20 pm

Duff would be a great addition to any team but he sill cost way too much money and Dyer seems like a waste of time. I've seen him play well once out of about 10 games and it seems to me all anyone talks about is his pace- well if you want to win the lge and champs lge you need alot more than that- having said that i'm sure he will improve but he's proved himself to be a moaner so i wouldnt touch him with a barge pole.
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd draw the curtains" Bill Shankly
long sleeved joe

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:09 pm

After starting this thread i must hold my hands up now and say i dont want Dyer after hearin some of the stories about him from the geordies, the lads just playboy more intrested in fast cars and slappers....although i do envy him just a little!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wiped » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:51 pm

stu_the_red wrote:On top of his game Kewell is better than Duff (although different).
Disagee

Robbie Keane is quality. I'd have him here any day. I've been saying that since he played for Wolves. agree

Disagee

Robbie Keane is quality. I'd have him here any day. I've been saying that since he played for Wolves. agree
wiped
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:01 pm

Dyer is the most overrated player in England.  What would he bring to Liverpool that we haven;t already got? ???  Just moans, tears and probably a court case somewhere along the way.  He is like a spoilt child. Do you get the general idea, I don't like him much? ???
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:33 pm

If I have to pick between the 2, I'd pick Duff.

Dyer is too big a prima donna and has not been a consistent performer. He is better at "roasting" and romping than playing football...lol!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:37 pm

wiped wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:On top of his game Kewell is better than Duff (although different).
Disagee

Disagee

I disagree with that as well. Duff in top form is more effective that Harry Kewell. Kewell also hasn't produced his best form for a long time - a few glimpses last season but that was it. Even accepting Duffer's tendency to get injured, if we were offered a straight swap I'd take it.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion