DIVOCK ORIGI- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:53 pm

kazza » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 am wrote:I think Origi is our plan B striker as he is bigger, stronger and better with his head. We still need a replacement for Sturridge that is a direct replacement for one of our front three (ie quick, tight control, running off the ball) and that seems at some point be Brewster unless we buy someone like Pepe. So I’m glad they extended his contract as he deserved that since his help last season but since he is not as dynamic i’d rather he played the super sub role as he may be better at that.

Have to admit Brewster has impressed me so far, no so much his goalscoring (I was expecting that) but his link up play particularly in and around the box, he's got some nice touches and very rarely gives the ball away. As I said I was expecting him to know where the net is but I wasn't quite expecting him to have such a good eye for a pass and such good weight of pass as well.
Obviously there's a huge gulf in class between the likes of Tranmere and Bradford players and bona fide premier league defenders like Vertongen, Maguire, Laporte etc but the initial signs are good.
CF is such a tough position to break through but the lad is definitely in with a fighting chance of becoming a first team regular.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Anyone bothering to stay up tonight? I think I'll record it and watch it early in the morning or I might even wait for the replay at 10.00am.
Staying up until 3.00am - 4.00am just fvcks up my sleep pattern these days.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Red Rum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:Anyone bothering to stay up tonight? I think I'll record it and watch it early in the morning or I might even wait for the replay at 10.00am.

you're on the Dole mate, so what does it matter what time the kick off is?

you don't have to be up for work, so chill out, open your stellas, smoke the weed and beat you missus up!

great night!
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Red Rum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:48 am

I still think it's a mistake giving origi a new contract......He had ONE good season, thats it! he aint never gonna get in the first team as a regular,...NEVER!

Was last season fluke>?.....Let's see if he does the same again, score crucial goals V Everton, Newcastle, Barca and in the final of the Champions League. I severly doubt it!

Hes a donkey
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Red Rum » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:58 pm wrote:Anyone bothering to stay up tonight? I think I'll record it and watch it early in the morning or I might even wait for the replay at 10.00am.

you don't have to be up for work, so chill out, open your stellas, smoke the weed and beat you missus up!

great night!

What's that term psychologists have - projection?
You are one odd fella RR.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:23 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:01 pm wrote:

great night!

Reckon this to$$er is 16 years old, no friends, maybe abuses himself with Knitters Monthly or something equally sad..  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Mods need to get this ***** off the site once and for all. He keeps coming on just to stir up trouble getting banned and just making a new user name and coming back.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:48 pm

Pig Catcher » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:Mods need to get this ***** off the site once and for all. He keeps coming on just to stir up trouble getting banned and just making a new user name and coming back.

I'm rumbled !
:rasp  :blues:
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Pig Catcher » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:41 pm wrote:Mods need to get this ***** off the site once and for all. He keeps coming on just to stir up trouble getting banned and just making a new user name and coming back.

No point in banning him, he'll just come back again. As someone said some time ago, he's been around on this forum for more than 15 years! God knows how many times he's been banned, he always comes back. Don't think there's a way to ban him for good, so best we can do is to ignore him.

Got to say though, I feel some strange admiration towards him, getting banned so many times but coming back again, that's some dedication.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Red Rum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:58 pm

great night!

Ooooohhhh Lord....CUM BY YA !
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby kazza » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 am

great night!

God bless him, he seems to just need a bit of love and a lot of attention so maybe best we ignore him  :grinning:

He seems to get more provocative the more he is ignored so I think he is just here just for a reaction. I think ignoring him will bother him more than any reaction since you cannot physically slap him, he is clearly a WUM.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 am

If you look back through the history of this forum, we've always had a village idiot.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:24 pm

Reg » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 am wrote:If you look back through the history of this forum, we've always had a village idiot.

The latest village idiot has been exiled.

Expecting  a replacement soon.   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:47 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm wrote:
Reg » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 am wrote:If you look back through the history of this forum, we've always had a village idiot.

The latest village idiot has been exiled.

Expecting  a replacement soon.   :D

:laugh:

Long overdue.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby damjan193 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:48 pm

You may say what you want about him, and hell you may even be right. He's not even close to the ability of our three main forwards, doesn't look like the most intelligent, and yes, he looks like a donkey at times, but as long as he pops up with those important, sometimes last minute goals, I couldn't care less for the rest. I can hear his name often being sung by the fans and he deserves it.

3 important goals yesterday (one penalty). I think he deserves another start soon, hopefully he'll get it against Genk. But this time as a striker and not a winger.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion