Desperate mancs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedRoots » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Get a life.

This is LFC discussion, get over the Manb Utd and Arsenal ****** and worry about No1.

Who Chelsea :D
RedRoots

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:59 pm

RedRoots wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Get a life.

This is LFC discussion, get over the Manb Utd and Arsenal ****** and worry about No1.

Who Chelsea :D

ooooo very witty
109-1105722616

Postby jack66 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:06 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Im with him, why the f**k should u be taking such delight in another clubs  possible perpetual f**k up?  Especially 1 with such a great history, second in England only to ours.  I dont agree at all with this sort of ******, if Man U suck balls on the field i dont care but if LFC fans start screeching with delight at the possible f**k up of the actual club I dont like it one bit.

You have got to be taking the ******, or youre a ****** manc t******.
jack66

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:53 pm

starbridge42 = manc scum
109-1105722616

Postby gabbyh » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:54 pm

This is getting out of hand and so very childish.
I agree that the ManU fans worry about being sold down the river is too little too late! Their club is a PLC, fans do not have a say in a PLC. I am amused by it, but I feel that posting on their petition and being abusive is not very mature and does not show Liverpool Fans in a good light. How would we feel if Mancs posted on our threads about possible cash injections/takeover bids and gloated at our poverty and inability to compete with them financially on the transfer market.
Also, please consider this, if we have a massive injection of money from whichever investor, consider this...we too may become a PLC.
ManU are not called the RedDevils for nothing, they have sold their footballing soul.
Am I glad? No.
Call me a Manure supporter if you dare!
I also hate the term Manure.
Hating a football team is such a futile waste of emotion.
gabbyh

Postby jack66 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:07 pm

gabbyh wrote:This is getting out of hand and so very childish.
I agree that the ManU fans worry about being sold down the river is too little too late! Their club is a PLC, fans do not have a say in a PLC. I am amused by it, but I feel that posting on their petition and being abusive is not very mature and does not show Liverpool Fans in a good light. How would we feel if Mancs posted on our threads about possible cash injections/takeover bids and gloated at our poverty and inability to compete with them financially on the transfer market.
Also, please consider this, if we have a massive injection of money from whichever investor, consider this...we too may become a PLC.
ManU are not called the RedDevils for nothing, they have sold their footballing soul.
Am I glad? No.
Call me a Manure supporter if you dare!
I also hate the term Manure.
Hating a football team is such a futile waste of emotion.

you are a manure supporter. :p
jack66

Postby gabbyh » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:15 pm

:D :D :D

You brave man!!!
gabbyh

Postby ronmeister » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:04 am

Well put my petition on as Eric in france and asked the seagulls to follow the right boat
ronmeister

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:43 pm

ronmeister wrote:Well put my petition on as Eric in france and asked the seagulls to follow the right boat

well in
109-1105722616

Postby ronmeister » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:55 pm

I cant see what the problem is .I personally hope Manure sell up and then go into liquidation and disapear from football all together i'm just about fed up with the arrogant bunch of inbred retarded manc scum who call themselves football fan's.Even there own captain hates the so called fan's so what does that tell you about them.
ronmeister

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:50 am

i stewarded at the everton game yesterday, and some were joking and chanting about hillsborough(the girl who shouted about hillsborough couldnt be thrown out according to copper cos she hadnt broke the ground regulations), in my eyes they are a sub culture.  i hop they get a taste of what it is like being a real football club with worries about debt, instead of being glory hunters, munich united, i hate them.

i hope the club gets messed about by glazier, and all the players p1s$ off.  that will wipe the smile off their face, hope they win f**k all this season, hope all the sh1tbags from saturdays game who picked fights with 16 year old lads get whats coming to them.

if any one wants to refer to me as a bigot or childish and immature, i have my reasons( as do many other scousers) for hating them as a collective group, absolute scum.  aids would be too good a death for some of them
109-1105722616

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:42 am

marklfc wrote:starbridge42 = manc scum

R...i...g...h...t

I dont know how u figure that  ???

Because I'd rather see us win by getting better rather than everyone else get worse makes me a manc scum? 

A manc scum?  In what sense?  Are you saying I'm a manc supporter?  Because if you are then you are out of your fuking skull!  For starters do you have the entire squads autograph on your jersey?  Well I do from when while on our rep tour for the U16 national team we played against a number of youth teams in England INCLUDING LIVERPOOL AND WE GOT TO HAVE A TRAINING SESSION WITH THE FIRST TEAMS OF THOSE CLUBS.  I HAVE THE ENTIRE LIVERPOOL FIRST TEAM SQUAD'S (minus players on loan and Cisse cos he wasnt there :glare:) AUTOGRAPH ON THE BACK OF MY JERSEY
If you're saying I am a manchesterturian then ur stupid as well because I'm from Australia, I've lived here my whole life and I have French ancestry rather than English anyway...

Considering how you seem to get into arguments with everyone I'd say you are just a trouble maker but your arguments themselves are so pi$$ poor you probably couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:46 am

marklfc wrote:aids would be too good a death for some of them

thats below contemptable.

You make me sick

How you can wish that sort of thing on any fellow human being, regardless of what they've done?
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:28 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:
marklfc wrote:aids would be too good a death for some of them

thats below contemptable.

You make me sick

How you can wish that sort of thing on any fellow human being, regardless of what they've done?

songs about hillsborough and picking fights with 16 year old lads.

the united fans were hurling stuff into the parkend, but the bbc and the papers wont tell you that, cos they kiss the ar$es of munich united.  united fans queuing up to get in the ground were picking fights with random everton fans who werent out for trouble.
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:30 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:
marklfc wrote:starbridge42 = manc scum

R...i...g...h...t

I dont know how u figure that  ???

Because I'd rather see us win by getting better rather than everyone else get worse makes me a manc scum? 

A manc scum?  In what sense?  Are you saying I'm a manc supporter?  Because if you are then you are out of your fuking skull!  For starters do you have the entire squads autograph on your jersey?  Well I do from when while on our rep tour for the U16 national team we played against a number of youth teams in England INCLUDING LIVERPOOL AND WE GOT TO HAVE A TRAINING SESSION WITH THE FIRST TEAMS OF THOSE CLUBS.  I HAVE THE ENTIRE LIVERPOOL FIRST TEAM SQUAD'S (minus players on loan and Cisse cos he wasnt there :glare:) AUTOGRAPH ON THE BACK OF MY JERSEY
If you're saying I am a manchesterturian then ur stupid as well because I'm from Australia, I've lived here my whole life and I have French ancestry rather than English anyway...

Considering how you seem to get into arguments with everyone I'd say you are just a trouble maker but your arguments themselves are so pi$$ poor you probably couldnt punch your way out of a wet paper bag.

ive got a signed ball from last season, the entire squad on it.  that will do for me.
109-1105722616

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion