Cl predictions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:54 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Whats with all the hard feeling towards Chelsea please? ???

You lot sound like the bitters who always have a pop at us. Good luck to them i say untill we're good enough to challenge them then let them have there limited success.

They have an excellent manager who tells it like it is and shows the kind of confidence that makes Chelsea the team they are.

Some people need to sit up and take notice. Mourinho knows what he's doing, he's damn good at it aswell. Cocky? If you like... confident in his ability to be the best? Damn ****** right he is and why not?

i dont like his post match antics when he runs on the pitch.
he comes across as mr cool but as his outburst with carragher at cardiff showed when things are not going his way he starts to lose it. mark hughes made a good comment about him after they played blackburn and he carried on like a knob there - he wants to learn how to win.
he`s doing well with chelsea, big ****** wow, ranieri got them to the semi`s last year without all the carry on.
and most of the succesful signings of this year that have made the difference are ranieri signings anyway i.e czech and robben.
people who go out of their way to look cool are often the complete opposite, and when a little bit of pressure has come on to his shoulders he has started to rant like a loon.
everyone`s acting like this is in your face arrogance is something new, i`ve seen it all before with cloughie and malcom allison but they were actually good at it.
mourinho just bores me.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 pm

So because i recognise a good side and top class manager when i see one that makes me a hypocryte?

Grow up you tool.

A good sides a good side weather its Chelsea, Man Utd or Juventus.

They got what they deserved and shown great resolve. CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE!!!

Show some knowledge and appriciation.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:59 pm

he comes across as mr cool but as his outburst with carragher at cardiff showed when things are not going his way he starts to lose it. mark hughes made a good comment about him after they played blackburn and he carried on like a knob there - he wants to learn how to win.
he`s doing well with chelsea, big ****** wow, ranieri got them to the semi`s last year without all the carry on.
and most of the succesful signings of this year that have made the difference are ranieri signings anyway i.e czech and robben.
people who go out of their way to look cool are often the complete opposite, and when a little bit of pressure has come on to his shoulders he has started to rant like a loon.
everyone`s acting like this is in your face arrogance is something new, i`ve seen it all before with cloughie and malcom allison but they were actually good at it.
mourinho just bores me.

Did you see what he done with Porto last year?

Also, he signed Ferreira and Carvalho, look at Chelsea's defensive record ya tool. Do you think it would be like that without those two players?
115-1073096938

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:02 am

stu_the_red wrote:They got what they deserved and shown great resolve. CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE!!!

Show some knowledge and appriciation.

Sometimes hard to find that in this forum Stu,
To many people think supporting LFC is all about cussing the opposition ,no matter how good they are .

:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:04 am

Quite the opposite!!
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:04 am

Watched the game tonight and the quality was exceptional.

Barcelona were wonderful at times to watch but paid the price for showboating at 3-2. i can't quite believe they lost after their dominance but fair does to Chelsea who started well and never gave up when other teams would have folded.

I think perhaps Real Madrid/uventus and AC Milan may have something to say regarding comments that Chelsea have as good as won the CL though ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:04 am

I would say pretty much all of Mourinho's signings have been successful or at least effective. Perhaps Kezman hasn't been.

For the record i think Robben and Cech were Mourinho's signings, as they came at the start of the season?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:05 am

.. weren't Barca awesome though .. a shame they are out... I was rooting for them... Chelski looked so ordinary .. Deko and Ronaldhinio...awesome
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:06 am

Dalglish wrote:I think perhaps Real Madrid/uventus and AC Milan may have something to say regarding comments that Chelsea have as good as won the CL though ???

Milan are probably a better team than Barcelona in terms of all round ability. Their defence is far beeter than Barca's and this is key to success in Europe.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:08 am

Why don't you both suck each other off.

Stu Ex Bizzie k.nob ed Liverpool will loose tomorrow but that doesn't matter ay aslong as chelsea do well.

Woof Woof go and keep your f'ckin nose out i don't care about what happened then all i care about i now don't dare patronise me with your rubbish i am old enough to say what the hell i want and by the sounds of it your older than me so go and do something other than sit on the forum all day.
Last edited by mistyred on Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:09 am

stu_the_red wrote:
mourinho just bores me.

Did you see what he done with Porto last year?

Also, he signed Ferreira and Carvalho, look at Chelsea's defensive record ya tool. Do you think it would be like that without those two players?

yeah i saw what he done with porto and fair due`s he did well.
tony barton won the european cup with villa does that make him the best manager around at the time.
mourinho also had a major slice of luck at old trafford when a perfectly good paul scholes goal was ruled offside when he was miles on. that would have left them needing two goals and effectivley out of the compo.
chelsea`s defensive record is down to john terry, william gallas and peter czech. take them out of the side and they would leak goals like a old bucket. i wouldnt swap carragher for any of the other two.
he might impress the southern press and a few people with his know it all attitude but not me.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:09 am

zarababe wrote:.. weren't Barca awesome though .. a shame they are out... I was rooting for them... Chelski looked so ordinary .. Deko and Ronaldhinio...awesome

Joe Cole had a very good game, though Barca were the better side, their defensive frailties let them down.

They really missed Marquez, who would have made the difference if their IMO.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:10 am

and Glen Johnson can't cut it in Europe.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:11 am

. but don't u think Scott.. their control of the ball in the middle of the park was so good... I did not realise how good Deko and Ronaldhinio were..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:15 am

Deco was class for Porto last season, I think he gor best player in Champions League or something. He was the heart of Porto's success. 

Ronaldinho is the BEST Player in the world, and does those sort of things week in week out in La Liga.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion