Cl predictions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:42 pm

F'ckin Chelski c@nts can't friggin believe it all the Jose ****** lickers come forward i hope no F'ckin liverpool supporter comes on here saying how good they are cos that would be a disgrace :angry:.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR BA..ST..ARDS
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:47 pm

difference was Barca's woeful defence, god how they missed Marquez.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:48 pm

one of the best games of football i've seen in ages. the fact that it was so open meant you couldn't take your eyes off it for one second. ronaldinho's second goal was just pure magic.

shame about manure though. they could have played all night and still wouldn't have scored. they were woeful. van horseface couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo and ronaldo gave one of the most selfish displays i've ever seen.

oh well, never mind manure, there's always next year.

:D  :laugh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:51 pm

Eto missed a couple that should have been in the back of the net and Maxi Lopez came on to late and that friggin carvali hoe held the keeper but of course the pundits missed that one the bunch of a$$ licking T.o.ss.ers :angry: :angry: :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:53 pm

??? What was the score there with the fight who was Rijkard and Ronaldinho fightin with?
p.s. dont you just wana put your fingers down your throat how Mourinho jumps around with his players, and that b@stard Drogba thinkin hes the best friggin player in the world, baaaaaaaaaa hate em :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:57 pm

Lyon (France) 7 Werder Bremen (Germany) 2 - (aggregate 10-2) - ???  if we get through hope we dont meet Lyon :blues:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:59 pm

Just think how bad Everton will do if they made it its up to us to save them from embrassing themself anf english football  :D  :D
Last edited by the great one on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:04 pm

Chelsea's spinning machine will be at full works now and the media will somehow "missed" how Carvalho clearly impeded Valdes when Terry's header went in...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:16 pm

F'ck Everton we let them in front we should be embaressed.

Lynds those Chelski F'ckers are  SH..I..TBAG WH.O.RE.S
Last edited by mistyred on Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:31 pm

Grrrrrrrrrr......I f***in' hates Chelski!! Gobshi.tes!! :angry:  :angry:
Bunch o' jammy *****!!!  :angry:  :angry:
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:35 pm

Whats with all the hard feeling towards Chelsea please? ???

You lot sound like the bitters who always have a pop at us. Good luck to them i say untill we're good enough to challenge them then let them have there limited success.

They have an excellent manager who tells it like it is and shows the kind of confidence that makes Chelsea the team they are.

Some people need to sit up and take notice. Mourinho knows what he's doing, he's damn good at it aswell. Cocky? If you like... confident in his ability to be the best? Damn ****** right he is and why not?
115-1073096938

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:41 pm

wish i could disagree with you Stu, but i Can't.

but i hope they go out in the quarters.

Who cares about Chelsea anyway, let's worry about our game.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:41 pm

Stu you are the biggest culprit you been goin on about them since the season started go bugger off with chelski, always talking about OOTers then second breath admire chelski f'ckin hypocrite
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:51 pm

mistyred wrote:F'ckin Chelski c@nts can't friggin believe it all the Jose ****** lickers come forward i hope no F'ckin liverpool supporter comes on here saying how good they are cos that would be a disgrace :angry:.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR BA..ST..ARDS

Fuc'kin grow up .
Far too many people with no appreciation of good football in this forum. LFC fans were always applauded for their appreciation of the game .Now all we seem to get is a load of pimple di'cks brought up on playstation footy . Recogonise class when you see it sunshine .
I hate the chelsea mafia as much as anyone but would love it if our lads showed half the fight that the chelsea gangsters did.

I was shouting for Barca all the way ,even though their individual skill reminded me how shi'te our lot are in comparison. Hats of to Chelsea ,despite being technically inferior they dug deep and got the result.

Looking on the bright side ,at least we don't have to face Barca in the following rounds ,I think they would embarrass us , if we draw chelsea at least we know we have a chance.  :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:54 pm

agree their woof.

Chelsea did what they had to do and got a bit of luck at the same time, saying that i am disappointed they got through and hope they go out next round.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion