Cisse impresses on ligue 1 return

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rush Job » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:42 pm

He`s doin a cover of YNWA.
( You`ll Never Walk Again)

Never liked him to be honest and could never work out how houllier and the board could spend 14 MILLION on the arogent git, apart from pace what did he have.

Here comes a load of replys like dyed hair, tattoos :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:27 pm

Good job, Cisse. Impress more so that we can get a decent transfer sales proceed from Marseille...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:18 pm

stmichael wrote:me? take the p#ss? :D

seriously. i wish i was joking.

He DJ's as well and he was in a FatJoe video.  As long as he scores goals I dont think the OM fans give a damn about his off the field activities. 

I think releasing an album or DJ'ing is no different than a player out clubbing and drinking or taking video's of their in the bedroom activities with loose women.

Good return for the Djib.  The OM need him and he will score goals.
puroresu

Postby kobashi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:49 pm

azriahmad wrote:Good job, Cisse. Impress more so that we can get a decent transfer sales proceed from Marseille...

I think the price has already been pretty much confirmed too be honest.  no matter what Cisse does this season I can't see us getting more than £6m for him.  Marseille are in a good position as Rafa wants too sell Cisse ASAP.
kobashi

Postby puroresu » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:06 pm

kobashi wrote:
azriahmad wrote:Good job, Cisse. Impress more so that we can get a decent transfer sales proceed from Marseille...

I think the price has already been pretty much confirmed too be honest.  no matter what Cisse does this season I can't see us getting more than £6m for him.  Marseille are in a good position as Rafa wants too sell Cisse ASAP.

Exactly.  No way would OM take an injured player on loan knowing that his sale price will depend on his form for OM.

That would mean potentially OM would be playing Cisse back into fitness and then putting him in the shop window at the same time.  OM never had to take Cisse on loan and I expect them to already have made an agreement with us on the price.
puroresu

Postby 83-1165214211 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:56 pm

puroresu wrote:

He DJ's as well and he was in a FatJoe video.  As long as he scores goals I dont think the OM fans give a damn about his off the field activities. 

I think releasing an album or DJ'ing is no different than a player out clubbing and drinking or taking video's of their in the bedroom activities with loose women.

you are so far up his :censored: its unreal. You're a clueless t0sser mate. The lads a heap of :censored:. Woeful and pathetic player with a pathetic attitude.
83-1165214211

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:36 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
puroresu wrote:

you are so far up his :censored: its unreal. You're a clueless t0sser mate. The lads a heap of :censored:. Woeful and pathetic player with a pathetic attitude.

Totally agree with that, its as if he supports Cisse and not LFC.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:57 am

why is cisse releasing a pop record so bad?

he has been injured for months and has had nothing to do, why not  in his spare time knock up an album.

good look cisse, hope its better than alexi lalas's rubbish
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:17 pm

Hope he does really well this season in france, which he is more than capable of. That means he will be easier to offload
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bartzy » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm

i actually like cisse, he really like liverpool aswell and hopes he does well here too, shame he and benitez dont like each other
COME ON YOU REDS
bartzy

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:42 am

Yes, Shame he cant play either.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red H » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:34 am

I hope he plays brilliantly, and we get a fortune for him.
Red H

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Followed up by this.............

Djibril Cisse notched a hat-trick in only his fourth appearance following a six-month lay-off as Marseille beat Cambrai 4-1 in the Coupe de France.

The France international, who is on loan from Liverpool, returned to first-team football in December after a lengthy spell out with a broken leg.

And he looked back to his best as Marseille edged past the amateur side.

Cisse has two-and-a-half years left on his contract at Liverpool but it is unlikely the striker will return to Anfield after falling out of favour with Reds boss Rafael Benitez.

Well done.......
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:12 am

Id take him over crouch anyday. Attitude alone doesnt score goals , fottball ability does.He outscored crouch and created more in his last season despite playing less games.
club_Levis

Postby andy_g » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:09 am

Dundalk wrote:And he looked back to his best as Marseille edged past the amateur side.

this is possibly the key comment here.

things must be getting bad when people are reminiscing about cisse. there is nothing he would offer that would improve our strike force and i wouldn't swap any of them for him. the closest player we have to him is bellamy who i consider to be a far far superior player.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion