Calm down, drink a beer

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Matt*Lfc » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:35 am

zarababe wrote:Matt*Lfc .. scary eye man... are u watching us.. ???

Watching you like a hawk ! :p
Matt*Lfc

Postby A.B. » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:40 am

Kenco I find your stupidity amusing. Have you ever even gotten of your fat ****** and played a full game of football? Have you ever even seen a game of football outside of English football?

You are a moron without a doubt. When was the last time you posted something inteligent and intelectual? I am supporter of LFC, I do not critisize and slate the players after every game even when we win like you do. You are a disgrace to all football fans, piece of ******.

I've been thinking about this performance, is it possible at all that our players were exhausted from the game against City? The squad worked very hard against City, we had a good comeback,something that we didn't do in a while.

vs. City=Sunday
vs. GAK=Tuesday

Meaning that the players only got one day to rest. But they probably practiced twice that day. If we were to play them on Thursday or even Wedensday, the game would had been different.

We have proven that we are better than GAK, they were fortunate enough to score against us, they sucked as much as we did.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:41 am

wow.. I better be on me best behaviour then ay... :laugh: referring to previous post
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:51 am

Ther was no live telecast of that game to Malaysia, probably because it was only the qualifying stages but the report I read was quite worrying.

I think it goes to show that we need a quality defender as it was said that our defence hesitated on several occassions which gave Graz goal scoring chances but they failed to capitalise. Dudek did made a good save sometime near the end of the game.

On the bright side, we did qualify but if we play like that against attacking sided like Real Madrid or even Monaco, I'm sure the score line would be much more embarassing.

One learns from these kind of experiences, and hope we buck up and raise out game next time.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion