Bruno cheryou what u think?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:42 pm

Cheyrou is back form injury, people don't realise that he was injured on the first game of the season(Chelsea) and got injured again in the reserves.

He has said that he has everything to prove, that is for sure.

I think he may be given a chance and I would like to see him given a chance against Yeovil, if he starts to improve, we can play him on the left wing, move Kewell upfront and get Heskey out the team.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:09 pm

JBG spot on again.  Too many players sitting on the backsides at Anfield.  If Houlier had really had a five year plan he would have kept the good players he sold and released and let all those new to British football learn their trade with lower league clubs.  Cheyrou and some others may turn out to be good players if they went through the schooling that Danny Murphy had to go through and although I don't think Danny's one of our best players he did'nt turn out bad. did he?  Lets put it this way if Murphy was sold we do alright out of it.  Once again Houlier's ego has stood in the way of progress.  And that's it in a nut shell Houlier's ego
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:44 pm

If Cheryou could sue me for defamation for claiming this - which he can''t, he probably would.
Your rubbish mate and if I was manager you would be on your bike out of Liverpool. TOP CLASS PLAYERS, that is what we need. Actually Cheryou, if you're reading this (I wish), why not try the Nationwide league!!!
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion