Bolton win - Good result

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jamaefc » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:10 pm

The Bolton win was a good result for us evertonians as it guarantees that the french clown will ermain in charge for at least another 4 games and the pool will lose at least 3 of them.

I cant wait to see him on match of the day saying that "LIVERPOOL HAVE NOW TURNED THE CORNER".

your only 10 players away from a league winning team
jamaefc

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:44 pm

As bad as Liverpool are, and we are bad, we dont have to take the like of this cr#p from Everton fans who have surly one of the worst teams seen in the Premiership.

Lee Carsely or Kevin Kilbane anyone?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Gareth G » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:23 pm

Im absolutely delighted with this win and even more so for Pongolle, i think this kid is outstanding and deserves more chance's on the field.

Anyone see Houllier's interview after the match?

You could see the relief oozing from him, looked very happy.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jamaefc » Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:39 pm

surely everton arent one of the worst teams in the premiership if you look at last years table.  I agree Kilbane isnt great but moyesy is steadying the ship. 

Biscan is the worst player to ever step foot on a pitch in merseyside and he has had quite a few games for the sh##e this year
jamaefc

Postby Foolsy's lad » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:27 pm

Surely everton arent one of the worst teams, they are THE worst team in the whole of britain. Now f##k off down the dirty hole you just came out of you snivelling bluenose tw#t
Foolsy's lad

Postby azriahmad » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:31 am

Hey Jamaefc, Everton is not that bad a team, in fact, I think they are Championship material....yeah right! They'd be championship material if they play in the Scottish Second Division - because there, Wayne Rooney has the chance to be top scorer of the league even if he gets dismissed in half of the games!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chinesegirl » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:57 am

Happy,happy,happy!!Well done,Hyypia! :D :D
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:38 am

SHUT UP!!

I AGREE WITH YOU MY FELLOW BLUE jamaefc. AND WE ARE NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL AND UNLIKE YOU WE DONT EXPECT TO BE (JUST YET). ALL LIVERPOOL FANS NEED TO KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE LIVERPOOL *USED* TO BE A GREAT TEAM DOESNT MEAN THEYU STILL HAVE TO BE. JUST LOOK AT NOTTS FOREST THEY WERE ONCE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE, BUT NOW THEY ARE HAPPY WITH A SHITTY MID TABLE POSITION IN DIV 1.

BUT IS THERE ANY REDS OUT THERE WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE HOULLIER THAN MOYES........DIDNT THINK SO!! SACK THE FRENCH TART NOW AND GET SOME GOOD BRITISH GRIT IN TO BRING YOU BACK THE GLORY DAYS!! :)  DOM1. :;):
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Foolsy's lad » Sat Dec 27, 2003 5:27 pm

Just like to apologise for the language used in my last post. I'd had a few bevvies, you know how it gets. I know were s##t and not goin anywhere under Houlliers stewardship but surley you bluenoses have got enough problems than to come talkinn cr#p on our site. But hey its not your fault you support everton is it
Foolsy's lad

Postby Chinesegirl » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:18 am

Dom1 wrote:SHUT UP!!

I AGREE WITH YOU MY FELLOW BLUE jamaefc. AND WE ARE NOT CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL AND UNLIKE YOU WE DONT EXPECT TO BE (JUST YET). ALL LIVERPOOL FANS NEED TO KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE LIVERPOOL *USED* TO BE A GREAT TEAM DOESNT MEAN THEYU STILL HAVE TO BE. JUST LOOK AT NOTTS FOREST THEY WERE ONCE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE, BUT NOW THEY ARE HAPPY WITH A SHITTY MID TABLE POSITION IN DIV 1.

BUT IS THERE ANY REDS OUT THERE WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE HOULLIER THAN MOYES........DIDNT THINK SO!! SACK THE FRENCH TART NOW AND GET SOME GOOD BRITISH GRIT IN TO BRING YOU BACK THE GLORY DAYS!! :)  DOM1. :;):

Can't I happy? ???
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion