Best day this season - Bright skys ahead!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:59 pm

Well well well what do you know?

We one 4-0 today and away from home as well...so lets see how can we as 'fans' put our team and manager down now!
Lets see we were lucky...Nope
We were great and every player work his balls off!

Wigan had chances...should have scored!
At every away game there is always gonna be a spell in the 90 mins that the home team have a bit of pressure.
Bottom line a clean sheet..fu.ck Wigans chances,they came to nothing

So lets sh.it on Pennant then..didnt play the best when he came on.
The guy has suffered a major loss in confidence,a lot is expected off him.At the moment he is playing below his capabilities but will come good,be sure of it!Today his runs were fine,when the pressure came of delivering the final ball...he copped out!Not a lot missing from his game though!

Anyway over the last while it has been gutwrenching to be a passionate fan of LFC..its hurt in fact!
Every game we lost that we know we were above capable of winning was like a kick in the jonads..a very hard one!
We all have pointed the blame in different directions,the captain has got it,Pennant,Zenden...some lunatics even called for Benitez to go!Yes the same Raffa Benitez that inspired a team to come back from 3-0 down in a C/L final with 15 minutes of nothing more than words laced with passion and a will to win!The same Raffa that led LFC to their biggest tally of points ever in the EPL..Every person that has called for Benitez to go and questioned his ability or right to be the boss im sure has totally lost the respect of every 'real fan' that can comprehend how tough and mentally challenging football can be when the chips are down.

We have all had our moments when we post things that maybe with a bit of reflection were off the cuff,thats OK,it shows we care!
I've felt all along that our problems were physcoligical!
The reason being that Raffa had installed a belief in the players minds at the start of the season that this was our year..we could win it!
A few unexpected bad results at the start of the season kicked the fu.ck right out of each and every LFC player,the manager and fans hearts!
The players chins have been down since and its been a hard hole to get out of.Confidence was at a severe low,away from home they did not even look as if they believed they could win.
That all changed today and the 0-4 result(i am sure of it) will be the springboard to LFC playing like LFC can and are expected to home and away!

I really feel like thats the lowpoint of our season well and truely over and we are capable of going on a roll now and reamaining unbeaten for at least 10 games maybe more.

Raffa is not perfect he's human like us and has made mistakes,he's learned a tough lesson of how mean football can be!The players have gained experience and know how it feels to struggle which can only make them better!

My only concern now is that we need to get a bit tougher.A lot of teams are becoming increasingly physical to us!They see us a as a footballing team which we are,they know they can not out football us,so they rough it up,Bolton for example!

We are missing nothing atal apart from matching this...we will learn to take teams like this by the throat soon,we are gonna have to.

Anyway i feel there are bright skys ahead for LFC...i'll take top 4 this season with a huge smile on my face!
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:41 am

:censored: post Barry!! :)
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:02 am

Lets hope we can make a run of wins! Fantastic result, Rafa did  shut some doubters up, but I won't get too carried away! we will see were we will end in may, but im really sure its 3rd
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:02 am

have you been drinking.  :wwww
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:27 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:have you been drinking.  :wwww

Aye i have why?? :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby daxy1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:49 am

BarryBelfast wrote:
J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:have you been drinking.  :wwww

Aye i have why?? :laugh:

barry thats not a bad post i agree with it myself
.. and i'm absolutely sh!t faced aswell i think ill go to bed i'm :censored:.ed

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:42 am

Goodnight ed.:D
66-1120597113

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 am

What a load of b*llocks Barry.

Your grammar is terrible! :D

Good post mate. Glad Rafa has stuck two fingers up at everyone.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:30 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:What a load of b*llocks Barry.

i hardly thik winning one game against wigan is sticking two fingers up to everone mate, if we carry on winning games against better oppsoition then i will accept the two finger salute from rafa
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:38 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:What a load of b*llocks Barry.

i hardly thik winning one game against wigan is sticking two fingers up to everone mate, if we carry on winning games against better oppsoition then i will accept the two finger salute from rafa

Are you not happy then?
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:40 am

yes mate i am happy, but i am seeing it for what it is, a game that we should have won comfortably. so i dont see why some people on here are going overboard
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:44 am

peewee wrote:yes mate i am happy, but i am seeing it for what it is, a game that we should have won comfortably. so i dont see why some people on here are going overboard

In your depth of reservations...could one be simple like us and see it as perhaps a springboard to an Ok season?Top 4 perhaps ? :D
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:46 am

BarryBelfast wrote:
peewee wrote:yes mate i am happy, but i am seeing it for what it is, a game that we should have won comfortably. so i dont see why some people on here are going overboard

In your depth of reservations...could one be simple like us and see it as perhaps a springboard to an Ok season?Top 4 perhaps ? :D

ok mate, since you asked so nicely i will allow you that pleasure.

mate i hope for top 3 finish, i cant see why your being so negative    :D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:50 am

peewee wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

ok mate, since you asked so nicely i will allow you that pleasure.

mate i hope for top 3 finish, i cant see why your being so negative    :D

maith agaibh...mon ami!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:09 am

Manhattan would like to mention that he never personally called for Rafa to be fired and always said we would click into gear and muller someone sooner or later.

Manhattan also supports Pennant and believes he will be OK. It's unfair to boo or blame one player when the entire team wasn't playing well, if indeed anyone was booing him during the Portsmouth game.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion