Baros..."im glad houllier has gone" ! - ...and so are we milan!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:02 pm

Milan Baros has stated tha he is glad, that Mr Hoofier has departed from LFC and ended the misery of a lot of fans, and seemingly some players too!.

Milan Said.."Houllier knocked the confidence out of me. I wasnt being picked and I thought it would be best to leave Liverpool in the summer".
" I was very hurt at not being in the side. I was fit and felt and injustice. But a new coach has come in now and the situation has changed."
"Every player will start from the same point under a new manager next season and we will all have something to prove. I now want to stay and be a part of it."
"I had lost my motivation at Liverpool and it was only when I met up with my International team mates that I lost weight, gained some mental belief and got my motivation back"

Milan, I know how u were feeling! I was more frustrated than you, when Houllier kept you on the bench and played that donkey heskey up front! I was furious!.

Next season..Its you and Cisse up front! and Michael can sit on the bench for a change!.

BRING IT ON!
84-1083280474

Postby jack66 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:05 pm

well in milan.
jack66

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:33 pm

Milan deserves alot of credit because he has done so well throughout Euro 2004, 3 goals in 3 matches at that level is outstanding and he should start in our squad whether next to Owen or Cisse or both....  :cool:
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:34 pm

By the way where did you read this Mr. Hustler.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby long sleeved joe » Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:14 pm

Baros does deserve credit especially considering he didnt winge once to the press through last season even thoough he had more right than anyone else sitting on the bench watching Heskey and Owen underperforming must of driven him mad.  I just hope that he doesnt leave this summer because I'm sure managers accross europe would love him in their team after Euro 2004
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd draw the curtains" Bill Shankly
long sleeved joe

Postby banana » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:12 pm

Well said Baros. From what I saw last year you were our best striker and should have been picked ahead of both Owen and Heskey.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:31 pm

Our best striker scoring 2 goals from 17 appearances.

Hmmmm.
115-1073096938

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:48 pm

I'm worried he thinks his words will automatically change his position to the first line-up. (though i believe it's true if Owen goes). I trust in Benny to address this wisely.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:35 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Our best striker scoring 2 goals from 17 appearances.

Hmmmm.

Don't be silly. Without a continuous run in the first team, and being used as a sub what can you expect? Under Houllier team tactics & formation, any decent player will never be able to produce to their full potential. Look what he can do with proper service...it's 5 goals now in 4 games and 17 international goals in 18 appearence for the Czech, and on the way to the golden boot!

Makes me wonder if you are living in a fish tank with Houllier...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:38 pm

21 from 30 isn't it?

Santa... who signed Baros against the recomendation of most of the anfield staff?

Or does that not count for nothing?
115-1073096938

Postby Supermarius » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:46 pm

Santa baby..hurry down the chimney for me  :D  I agree -Baros is on fire ..looks confident and id love to see him up front next season ,but maybe with a new confident Owen alongside him. :) I reserve judgement on Cisse til i see him operating  ???
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:47 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Our best striker scoring 2 goals from 17 appearances.

Hmmmm.

Are you really Alan Hansen in disguise
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:50 pm

Santa... who signed Baros against the recomendation of most of the anfield staff?

It's one thing knowing potential but it's another extracting the best out of him (or any other players in the team besides Gerrard who is absolute class). Relegating him to bit part role when he is primed for bigger things ... you make your own conclusion!

Like I said before, I appreciate GH for the years with LFC but he will NEVER ever bring this team forward.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:54 pm

Santa wrote:

It's one thing knowing potential but it's another extracting the best out of him (or any other players in the team besides Gerrard who is absolute class). Relegating him to bit part role when he is primed for bigger things ... you make your own conclusion!

Like I said before, I appreciate GH for the years with LFC but he will NEVER ever bring this team forward.

No s**t sherlock
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:03 pm

Supermarius wrote:...but maybe with a new confident Owen alongside him. :) I reserve judgement on Cisse til i see him operating

Owen will not regain his confidence unless we reshuffle the midfield and play with a creative midfielder, maybe even with a proper right winger. Owen has dropped from his own high standard in the past 2 seasons, not helped by injuries and a certain GH. I will be very happy if he can bounce back and prove me wrong but I don't see how he will be given preferential treatment under Rafa. Form will dictate that our front two for the start of the season will be Cisse and Baros.

With Cisse, I hoped he can adapt to Premiership quickly. Seeing him play, I have no doubt he will do well in Premiership with his raw pace and power.  (faster than Henry? yeah baby!)  :D

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion