Anderlecht. - Lets be a scout for a day.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Smoke » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:56 pm

surley we cant be forgetting one of the hottest belgium talents around kompany,not withstanding bourre of whom my knowledge is limited; hear say and football manger, wot a drug.  Kompany has been linked to all the great clubs such as juventus word is that deal already finalised but we know how fical football can be, owen simao ect, Kompany looks a class act and would be great sitting next to carra  unfortunatley given that soo many clubs interested in him unlikley that Liverpool would enter in an transfer competition  still one to look out for mabye a boyhood liverpool fan seem to be a fair few about
Smoke

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:51 pm

Wilhelmsson is one of few players that had impressed me over the 2 games he was very pacey and as other people have said he looked very tidy. Vanden Borre looks very promising for 17 and already in the national squad you say that is a real achievement and he can't be bad if called up at 17. Another player I have seen play before but was i jured against us is Vincent Kompany he is a central defender (hint hint rafa) and is 21 and he also looks very promising. Anderlecht, like Ajax seem to be one of those teams who have a very good youth programme which produces top quality players.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion