A few questions....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Tue May 22, 2007 9:18 pm

Sem wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Sem wrote:Hmmmmm, this looks pretty familar.

Good evening all by the way.

Sem from TalkLfc.

I just knew it.

My reputation preceeds me I see  :cool:

If anyone is wondering what I was talking about in my first post, it's the fact stmichael here lifted those questions from Talklfc, and then passed someone elses answers off as his own!

I have PM'd him asking if he understood what the term plagiarise means, but I've had no reply.  So I'll ask again.  In public.

How sad can you get?  At least credit where you got the questions from.  Or do you have some kind of 'street cred' you need to uphold?

Good evening.

I'll refrain from posting about other poster's issues in this case.

Just wanted to welcome you here, on my own. That TalkLFC forum seems very friendly and a nice forum, I've known it recently. I don't know you well as a poster yet, but hope we'll keep reading each other's posts both here and there!!

Happy posting here.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue May 22, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sem » Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 pm

Indeed :)

Thanks for the welcome by the way.
Sem

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue May 22, 2007 10:13 pm

stmichael wrote:Along the same lines as the "friday five" feature that we used to have.

1. Loser's medals: what's the point?

2. Robbie Fowler: should he have come back to Anfield, or would he have been better staying away and thus preserving his status as a Liverpool legend?

3. Apart from Everton in '95, the FA Cup has been won by ourselves, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal for the last 15 years. Is this how it's going to be forever, the 'big' four constantly winning it? Or will they increasingly concentrate on the CL and Premiership and treat the FA Cup the same as they do the League Cup?

4. Mourinho holding up six fingers yesterday: would you like a Liverpool manager to do something similar or does it smack of arrogance?

5. Two points between the top four sides in Spain at the moment with 4 games left. Can you see the Premiership becoming as exciting anytime soon, or will there always be a massive gap between first/second and third/fourth?

1. Runner's Up Medal: Translation - Thanks for coming, now leave quietly.

2. Yes. I think his legend has grown for his return. We all knew that he was never going to be a twenty goal a season striker again, but he could of only been an inspiration to the younger players at the club. God is hope, and he has shown every player that there is always hope and he got all of us full of hope as well as we remembered how great he was. Robbie Fowler is God and to see him wearing the blood red of Liverpool again was nothing short of a divine inspiration.

3. Due to various factors, i believe that within the next ten years the top four will elect not to compete at all in the FA cup and field only youth teams in the League Cup.

4. Rafa's great as he is, Moureen is a tw@t.

5. Yes, very soon. Chelsea will be frustrated, Man Utd will fall out with themselves, Arsenal's kids will mature and we will finally have a squad worthy of a proper challenge within the next two seasons.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue May 22, 2007 10:18 pm

Sem wrote:I have PM'd him asking if he understood what the term plagiarise means, but I've had no reply.  So I'll ask again.  In public.

He went to Athens this afternoon mate.  I'm sure he'll get back to you when he comes back.

Welcome anyway, TalkLFC is a very good website and your questions sparked some good debate.
jonnymac1979

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:45 am

He went to Athens this afternoon mate.  I'm sure he'll get back to you when he comes back.

He didnt go to Athens with Sems ticket though ? :laugh:
66-1112520797

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion