Cl 3rd round draw

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:29 pm

its a nap that you will get pulled out of the hat against the mighty blues,what a couple of games it will be,ok we are struggling to sign in you players but we have a more settled side than liverpool (hence the higher league position) and i think our tenacity and energy will be too much for liverpool to cope with..
well i await lots of abuse and jonnymac(the moderator) sorry if this pisses you off but im just putting a blue opinion across, go and :censored: off and post this on a blue site you may say ...
i aslready have and im curious as to what reds think about there chances against everton should the two teams be pulled out the hat together
moribentarse

Postby L-type » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:37 pm

Well in the CL we would get a european referee, the same referees that don't allow rough house tactics, the same ones you rely on to win matches against more skilled opponents.  We can control the midfield, and now that we have our strike force back I'd say we could put 5 goals past you in 2 legs, while conceding maybe 2.  You wanted my thoughts and there they are.  and people let's try and not make this a slagging match... please?
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:38 pm

I will put my opinion across, for starters your so called 4th finish in the league hasnt helped much has it?
Sissoko said I prefer Liverpool its a better club, Parker went to the barcodes, Forsell signed for Brum, Emre well he doesnt look like he's on his way to the Mighty Blues who finished 4th does it?
And finally Bellamy choose's one of the worst teams in the prem Blackburn rather than play for the peoples club.  ???

So you are not as great as you think you are.
We sacked Houllier for getting us to 4th and you lot go on about it like youve won the league.
And you know what it must be really really horrible being a bitter, because you are totally obsessed with Liverpool Football club and its players and manager.

I mean why not worry about your own?
Why the constant red bashing?
I could'nt give a sh.it about your club, and if we do draw you in the third round, I can reassure you that you lot will NOT progress to participate in the CL because for 1. we have better players and the best manager around, and 2. European refs dont stand for booting players off the park, and thats the only way your team and manager know how to play.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:39 pm

tbh mate I wouldn't want to draw Everton. Derbies are a lottery most of the time (although in recent times our record is better than yours).

A lot of reds are saying I hope we draw the bitters and stuff them, and I woud love to see it too. But if we do draw you I won't be overly confident that will beat you as it will be a very close and tense affair.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:44 pm

It will be tense, no doubt about it, but we will prevail.  Our strikers have a renewed sense of confidence, with everyone back to full fitness.  Our midfield probably the strongest in all of the prem save for Chelsea, and our defence will "fight like lions"  led by Carra.  Plus with all the added pace and depth in our wings we can rip everton apart.  I can see Liverpool getting on the board quite a few times.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:46 pm

If we beat or draw you at goodison for the first leg, then we'll advance.  If the first leg is at anfield, then we'll score a couple and never look back.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:48 pm

I am not saying we won't win, I think we would previal but narrowly.

Still i would rather play a team like Basel, Udinese, Betis, Steaua Bucharest, Shakhtar than Everton.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm

And your ID is a joke BTW, it must really bother you that we have one of the best strikers in europe, the highest goal scorer in the CL the season before last, at our club now.
I wouldnt take the p.iss out of a class player if my club had BT 6 million, Morientes 6 million I know which one I would choose.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:10 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:And your ID is a joke BTW, it must really bother you that we have one of the best strikers in europe, the highest goal scorer in the CL the season before last, at our club now.
I wouldnt take the p.iss out of a class player if my club had BT 6 million, Morientes 6 million I know which one I would choose.

what hapened to friendly banter and HUMOUR between the two sets of fans,i remenber going to watch the derbys in the 80`s with my friend who was a red by the way and he would of laffed at banter...calling morientes moribentarse is light hearted banter...are you one of those horrible bitter fans at the derby who hates us blue scum (and yes i know everton have lots of fans like that as well)..because i for one hate the atmosphere at the derbys,there is so much hatred now...listen you yoing reds..it wasnt always like this..rivalry between our supporters used to be fun...so lighten up
moribentarse

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:12 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I will put my opinion across, for starters your so called 4th finish in the league hasnt helped much has it?
Sissoko said I prefer Liverpool its a better club, Parker went to the barcodes, Forsell signed for Brum, Emre well he doesnt look like he's on his way to the Mighty Blues who finished 4th does it?
And finally Bellamy choose's one of the worst teams in the prem Blackburn rather than play for the peoples club.  ???

So you are not as great as you think you are.
We sacked Houllier for getting us to 4th and you lot go on about it like youve won the league.
And you know what it must be really really horrible being a bitter, because you are totally obsessed with Liverpool Football club and its players and manager.

I mean why not worry about your own?
Why the constant red bashing?
I could'nt give a sh.it about your club, and if we do draw you in the third round, I can reassure you that you lot will NOT progress to participate in the CL because for 1. we have better players and the best manager around, and 2. European refs dont stand for booting players off the park, and thats the only way your team and manager know how to play.

my god you are an angry red arent you...listen mate,lighten up,like i said before, rivalry should be fun and friendly,NOT FULL OF HATE, let me guess your age...i will say 22
moribentarse

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:15 pm

L-type wrote:.  and people let's try and not make this a slagging match... please?

well said..matey
moribentarse

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:16 pm

skipper wrote:If we beat or draw you at goodison for the first leg, then we'll advance.  If the first leg is at anfield, then we'll score a couple and never look back.

the first game will be at goodison because liverpool will be the seeded team
moribentarse

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:18 pm

Are we in the Liverpool FC forum or Bitters Forum ?? I see more of Everton in this thread and that's not right.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:20 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Are we in the Liverpool FC forum or Bitters Forum ?? I see more of Everton in this thread and that's not right.

here here old chap
moribentarse

Postby moribentarse » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:23 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:Are we in the Liverpool FC forum or Bitters Forum ?? I see more of Everton in this thread and that's not right.

your not suggesting evertonians should be banned are you...by the way blue kipper forum is full of reds and i for one love the banter....no quivering bottom lips here my friend
moribentarse

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion