37m for Gerrard + 40m Investment. - Who would miss Gerrard with this team?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:00 pm

carson
finnin         carra          king15m            rise

wright/phillips 25m     alonso      baraja15m        solari free

morientes          cisse/baros
subs
cesar
kewell
pongolle
hypia
garcia
                 time to rebuild what a more complete team.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:16 pm

your having a laugh right ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:36 pm

where r we getting £40 million investment from?? L4 pulled our remember, Morgan got sick of waiting, the Thais got rejected... who else is going to invest?  Santa Claus?
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:46 pm

No i'm serious this is what the team needs morgan will be back now l4 are out of the picture the club are desperate now and moores will have his tail between his legs,selling gerrard and incoming investment is what this club needs we will be alot better off for it gerrard will be thinking what have i done in a couple of seasons when rafa builds a team like this quality all over we will be top dogs again money is all thats needed for a few quality players adious stevie g.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:51 pm

Well, if Steve decide to make another offer to Liverpool Football Club then I fear Steve Morgan will get rid of Rafa Benitez and will probably hire Alan Curbishley or Big Sam from Bolton. I am getting worried about that. Because it will be huge mistake to get rid of Rafa Benitez and then we will be taking a long time to rebuild the squad again!!

Welsh Wizard, Liverpool WOULD NOT pay pathetic £25m for SWP, they are not stupid!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:00 pm

15 to 20 then that would do me he is worth it,now if i said 10m you would have said he is worth twice that just can't win.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:10 pm

JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:41 pm

That'll be Leon the 'forum bobby' then? nee nor nee nor - 'ello 'ello 'ello, wot we got 'ere then?
"you posting a new topic when you shouldn't be sunshine? Well you should know better at your age, me laddy. After all, this is a forum. Im gonna 'ave to take you darn the nick me old"
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MSj. » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:26 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:carson
finnin         carra          king15m            rise

wright/phillips 25m     alonso      baraja15m        solari free

morientes          cisse/baros
subs
cesar
kewell
pongolle
hypia
garcia
                 time to rebuild what a more complete team.

Not bad mate but I would not play Carson behind Finnan he would save more shots in the middle of the goal lol
MSj.

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:33 pm

lol nice 1 :D
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby ronmeister » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:03 pm

i dont think people have thought through a takeover bid they are just seeing pound signs .U can have all the money you want but if you dont have the right manager u wont win eff all,I would rather struggle with parry and co with Rafa as manager than with 100mil and Big sam as our boss.
ronmeister

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:10 pm

That team does look good, but it would be nice if we found an outside investment and did not unload Gerrard.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:26 pm

Earlier this season I believed that Gerrard would not leave but as of late, especially after the game against Chelski I have had second thoughts.

I hate to analyze body language but I ignored Owen's body language on the pitch last year and said he would stay, in fact I was 1,000% sure that he would sign, the day I found out that he was at Madrid I almost had a heart attack.

He high-fives with Mourinho but he shows no eye contact with Rafa at the end of the game.

His attitude during the Chelski game says it all imo, patting the Chelski's players backs,being all friendly  even after Alonso breaks his ankle.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:31 pm

I noticed that as well ab the body language towards rafa was not very good no eye contact whats so ever,that says it all goodbye stevie come the summer lets hope he lifts the carling cup come end of feb.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:35 pm

A.B. wrote:Earlier this season I believed that Gerrard would not leave but as of late, especially after the game against Chelski I have had second thoughts.

I hate to analyze body language but I ignored Owen's body language on the pitch last year and said he would stay, in fact I was 1,000% sure that he would sign, the day I found out that he was at Madrid I almost had a heart attack.

He high-fives with Mourinho but he shows no eye contact with Rafa at the end of the game.

His attitude during the Chelski game says it all imo, patting the Chelski's players backs,being all friendly  even after Alonso breaks his ankle.

I know what you mean, but hopefully he was just being a good ambassador for Liverpool, as the captain. But I honestly think that if, and that's IF, he goes anywhere, he'll head to Madrid, he wants medals not money, and medals go hand in hand with glory and glamour, and Real are the kings of glamour.

Mind you, their's no point in talking about this until someone shelves a bid. I hope he stays.  :Oo:
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion