Hjc wrist bands

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby mottman » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:15 pm

I hear that the Lverpool FC shop in town has a poster saying sorry the HJC wristbands cant be bought here and that they are available in the HJC shop from the end of the month.
Obviously they have been hit with requests that they cant handle to have put a notice up

PS thanks everyone and still ask in THERE SHOP.
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:27 pm

First batch of bands have arrived today and volunteers are going to be busy enveloping and posting all the bands out ASAP.
mottman

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:06 pm

Opening the mailbox is gonna give me a buzz the coming days :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:42 pm

The last of the first order for 5,000 bands have been posted out today, there are no more bands available until mid-March when the next order is due in.

Around 2,000 - 2,500 bands from that order have already been prepaid, I'd get your orders in ASAP to make sure you get yours.
mottman

Postby mottman » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:35 am

Paypal orders are going APE at the minute, I hear the whole team are gonna be wearing them on Sunday [not 100% confirmed] other plans are well a foot to raise maximum awareness.

My advice, get your orders in whilst you can?
mottman

Postby mottman » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:50 pm

From another LFC web site"

"Got mine this morning. Well chuffed. Absolutely massive though.
Will be wearing with pride tommorow. Thing is my wrists are so thin It will probably fall off!!!"

This is what I did?

My youngest has a yellow band which is smaller, so I sliced his red HJC band and put one end through the yellow band then super glued the ends of the red HJC band.

Sorted, it won't fall off now?

PS, As far as I can see all the E-Bay HJC wrist band items have now been suspended.
[I]
mottman

Postby ckay » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:11 pm

Cheers mate got mine on thursday morning.
Bloody massive though!

It was good to see the team wearing them.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:58 pm

The HJC Paypal account has received very high volumes of requests for:

[1] People who have already placed orders and who are asking for confirmation and or a likely delivery date.

[2] People who would like exact details on how to purchase bands.

[3] General enquiries?

Please bear with us and we will try our best to answer each of your enquiries.

Thank you.

PS: Great to see Jamie and the lads wearing the HJC bands yesterday.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp....85A779B
mottman

Postby mottman » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:43 pm

The wrist band supplier forwarded around 500 bands today [The last of the first order] these have been posted out today and includes Paypal orders up to and including 27th January 2005.

I think any orders placed after this will be included in the second order [due mid March?]
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:45 pm

Liverpool may have lost against Chelsea but the players did not let the fans down.

A special mention must go to Steven Gerrard and John Arne Riise, who wore red bands on their arms throughout the game.

The bands are a gesture of solidarity with the Hillsborough Justice Campaign.

With modern day footballers coming in for a lot of critism for being out of touch with supporters, it was great to see these players fully appreciate the Liverpool fans and not ashamed to show it.

Phil Smart, Fairfield

From tonights Liverpool Echo.
mottman

Postby magav » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:34 pm

If i were to send off my money now could i still receive a band? Do you have any left, if not i will still make a donation, but i want to show my support.
magav

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:39 am

got mine today, looks good. Everyone should get one they are cheap and go to a great cause. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:27 pm

The second order [due in mid March] was originally placed for 10,000 bands, this has since been increased to 20,000 as the response has surpassed any expectations that the HJC may have had.

At this point in time, it's estimated that around 15,000 of the 20,000 bands have already been presold.

It should be noted that a quantity of bands will be available from the HJC shop [match day's only] once this order is received. Another order for bands has already been placed and details will be posted up once confirmation of the order is received.

Your support as ever is very much appreciated thank you.
mottman

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:38 am

LFC #1 wrote:got mine today, looks good. Everyone should get one they are cheap and go to a great cause. :)

I live in Australia, I cant get one here - but if I sent some money to one of you, would you be able to get one for me? If not, just give it as a donation to the HJC. I would dealry love to lend my support to the cause.
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby mottman » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:34 pm

The bands haven't been delivered yet, Sheila Coleman has been in touch with the supplier and has been advised that the bands are on the way to the UK via ship from the far East. 

As far as I'm aware they could turn up anytime.
mottman

PreviousNext

Return to Hillsborough