Hjc wrist bands

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby mottman » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:09 pm

Up date from John_Mac

A quick note to thank everybody who has ordered Justice bands either by writing to Gerry or by payiong by Paypal.

The response has been absolutely amazng, so much so that I can't possibly reply to every email immediately.

I can assure everybody that we are doing everything we can to ensure that every order is dealt with as quickly as possible, and once the bands arrive we will hopefully be able to respond to the demand.

Between myself and Gerry we have estimated that we have already received between 1500 and 2000 orders, and that is before they arrive. We have already extended the first order and in all liklihood we will have to re-order once it arrives in order to meet the demand.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who has ordered and who continues to provide constant support and encouragement to the campaign. If everybody could be patient for a short time, I know that Gerry will be doing everything he can to ensure that the orders are met, but as you may imagine their is a lot of work involved in this.

I will update everybody once the first batch of bands arrives.

Thanks again
mottman

Postby Chrissy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:19 am

Hi how much are the bands again Im thinkin bout buyin 1
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:14 am

I've already ordered some, waiting for their response
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:35 pm

Chrissy wrote:Hi how much are the bands again Im thinkin bout buyin 1

The price of the bands are £1.00 but if you would also like to make a donation to the HJC, it would be greatly appreciated.

The bands will be available from the shop, but for those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque or postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign".  Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if your outside the UK. 

To make the order process as quick as possible, you can send orders to Gerry's home address as he will be able to process orders straight away once delivery is made.

The address to send your orders to is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

Please post a copy of the first post of this thread on any Liverpool related site that you may visit.

Cheers.

Robbie
mottman

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:08 am

thanks for all the help mottman, I sent a payment of 10 pounds through your paypal account yesterday, which covers postage costs and a bit of a donation.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mottman » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:42 am

Here is a message from a lad who has worked hard through the day to produce these two posters for the Wristbands

Hi everyone, finally I have finished the updated poster. I have actually done two, so you can choose what one you want to print, or even some of each for a bit of variety Again, it would be appreciated if anybody with the facility would print the poster(s) out and hand it around.

Poster design A
To download the print version of 'Poster A', click the link below:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.w....r01.jpg
Poster design B
To download the print version of 'Poster B', click the link below

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.w....r02.jpg

Cheers everyone,
Scott.

Print copies out and pass them to your friends and work mates.
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:59 pm

I'd estimate around 3,000 of the 5,000 order have already been taken up, due to the astonishing demand another order for 5,000 has been placed.

Put your order in as soon as you can, in case they run out.

Thank you.

Robbie
mottman

Postby ckay » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:36 pm

Hi Folks, did anyoen see Matteo wearing a red band last night in the Chelsea game?
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:42 pm

I didn't, but bumping this thread all the same.
jonnymac1979

Postby anfieldgirl » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:13 am

i saw matteo wearing a red one, dont know if it was definately a hillsborough one though cos aparantly they arnt ready yet but ive sent for mine all the same, i think its a great idea and every liverpool player and fan should be seen wearing one of these.
anfieldgirl

Postby ckay » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:17 am

Sent of for mine too. Word is the should be ready for the Blackburn game. I think demand has caught them on the hop.
Seems to be a great response from everyone.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:06 am

They can now be ordered from the Scandinavian LFC Supporters Club as well. Maybe something to consider for other Supporter Clubs outside UK as well  ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ljubisa » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:12 am

mottman wrote:The first 2000 bands should be ready in approx 4 weeks, with a reorder being placed in the near future.

The price of the bands are £1.00 but if you would also like to make a donation to the HJC, it would be greatly appreciated.

The bands will be available from the shop, but for those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque or postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign".  Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if your outside the UK. 

To make the order process as quick as possible, you can send orders to Gerry's home address as he will be able to process orders straight away once delivery is made.

The address to send your orders to is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

If you would like to order "BULK" orders, I'd suggest you contact the HJC direct so they can evaluate how much the postage will be.

info@hillsboroughjustice.org.uk

Here is the new Paypal address.

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

The shop opens at mid day on a Saturday match day 3pm kick off, and changes depending on time of game.

The shop is now open through the week from 10am to 2pm but on a midweek match, will close for a couple of hours and re-opens about 5pm

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum....1;image

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many you require.

Thank you.

Please feel free to post this on any suitable site that you visit.

[CODE][quote]
ljubisa

Postby mottman » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:59 pm

Have a hand in raising awareness - the HJC wristband

Latest update

In an effort to raise awareness and much needed funds, the Hillsborough Justice Campaign has designed red wristbands in the style of the yellow Lance Armstrong cancer awareness bands and the blue BBC anti-bullying bands. The first 5,000 bands should be ready around 26th February, 4,000 of which have already been pre-paid / ordered – these will be sent out as soon as they are received.

The remaining 1,000 bands will be available from the HJC shop once they are received and these have been reserved as cash only purchases.

Another re-order of 5,000 bands has already been placed with delivery due early March [or possibly sooner] due to the intense interest already generated.

The price of the band will be £1.00, but if you would also like to make an additional donation to the HJC, it would be greatly appreciated.

The bands will be available from the Hillsborough Justice Campaign shop which can be found opposite the Albert pub at the back of the Kop.

The Hillsborough Justice Campaign
PO Box 1089
178 Walton Breck Road
Anfield
Liverpool
L4 0RG

Telelphone 0151 260 5262 [between 10.00 and 14.00 week day’s only]

For Saturday 3pm kick offs the shop opens at midday, with the opening time changing on other Saturdays depending on the time of game. The shop is now also open through the week from 10am to 2pm, except on a midweek match day, when it will close for a couple of hours and then re-open around 5pm.

For those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque/postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign". Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if you're outside the UK.

For overseas based supporters I'd suggest you visit your local Bank and request a "Bankers draft" made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign". Make sure you include an extra £2.00 for postage and packaging if you are based outside the UK.

Banker's drafts are usually somewhere between £ 5.00 and £ 25.00, Paypal looks a good bet!

At this moment in time bands will be available in adult size only. To secure your order from the 2nd batch of wrist bands and to speed up the order process, you can send orders direct to Gerry who runs the shop at his home address as he will be able to deal with requests straight away.

His address is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

Please note these bands won’t be available until sometime early March 2005.

If you would like to order in "BULK", we suggest you contact the HJC direct so they can evaluate how much the postage will be. The email address is:

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

You can use the following link to pay by Paypal

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

The HJC’s bank account is   justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many bands you require.

NEVER send cash through the post to anyone as this may go astray.

Please note: the HJC Paypal account has just under a hundred e-mails on it that have been rejected because the sender's have been identified as having a virus on their PC.

Paypal automatically scans e-mails for virus's etc and rejects them accordingly. It’s unsure if the sender receives an automatic notification that the e-mail has been rejected. The HJC will not be able to reply to those e-mails to advise them there enquiry has been rejected, I understand you can confirm your Paypal transactions

Can you please ensure that your PC is virus free as your Paypal order / donation / enquiry may be rejected.

For more information on the disaster and the campaign for justice, visit the Hillsborough Justice Campaign's website:

http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough

Your continued support and generosity is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Here are the two versions of the HJC wrist bands that have been produced, please feel free to print these out and pass them to your friends.

800 x 600 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_800x600_a.jpg
1024 x 768 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_1024x768_a.jpg
1600 x 1200 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_1600x1200_a.jpg

800 x 600 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_800x600_b.jpg
1024 x 768 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_1024x768_b.jpg
1600 x 1200 - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scott.wroe/hjc_1600x1200_b.jpg

Please feel free to copy this onto any suitable web site that you may visit.
mottman

Postby Chrissy » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:22 am

Ive seen a few red 'livestrong' copies of the band when the campaign is called 'wear yellow'. The Hillsbourogh (sorry if i cant spell) one is a great idea.
Chrissy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Hillsborough