Hjc wrist bands

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby mottman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:00 pm

If you would like to order "BULK" orders, I'd suggest you contact the HJC direct at

info@hillsboroughjustice.org.uk

So they can evaluate how much the postage will be.

Please note: the bands won't be available for 3 - 4 weeks.

Regular updates will be posted on this thread

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php/topic,49003.0.html

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby mottman » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:26 pm

The first 2000 bands should be ready in approx 4 weeks, with a reorder being placed in the near future.

The price of the bands are £1.00 but if you would also like to make a donation to the HJC, it would be greatly appreciated.

The bands will be available from the shop, but for those who are unable to make it to the shop, you can send a cheque or postal order made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign".  Make sure you include an extra £1.00 for postage and packaging if your in the UK and £2.00 if your outside the UK. 

To make the order process as quick as possible, you can send orders to Gerry's home address as he will be able to process orders straight away once delivery is made.

The address to send your orders to is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

If you would like to order "BULK" orders, I'd suggest you contact the HJC direct so they can evaluate how much the postage will be.

info@hillsboroughjustice.org.uk

Here is the new Paypal address.

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

The shop opens at mid day on a Saturday match day 3pm kick off, and changes depending on time of game.

The shop is now open through the week from 10am to 2pm but on a midweek match, will close for a couple of hours and re-opens about 5pm

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum....1;image

Don't forget to include a note with your full name and address with details of how many you require.

Thank you.

Please feel free to post this on any suitable site that you visit.
mottman

Postby mottman » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:34 pm

The orginal order of 2,000 has now been increased to 5,000.
mottman

Postby mottman » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:31 pm

For overseas based supporters I'd suggest you visit your local Bank and request a "Bankers draft" made out to The "Hillsborough Justice Campaign".  Make sure you include an extra £2.00 for postage and packaging if you are based outside the UK. 

To make the order process as quick as possible, you can send orders to Gerry's home address as he will be able to process orders straight away once delivery is made.

The address to send your orders to is:

Gerry McIver
6 Boycott Street
Everton
Liverpool
L5 6RU

Alternately if you have a Paypal account you can make payment via the HJC Paypal account.

justice_4_96@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

Robbie
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:36 pm

Just another quick update.
All the bands are one size (adult size)

The bands will not be ready for the Fulham game on Feb 6th, as there has been a slight delay in production. Instead, they will be available for the Blackburn game on Feb 26th.

As you can imagine the demand for the bands are extremely high and Gerry has already been inundated with orders and kind donations. I am sure there will be another large order at some point in the near future.

Send off your order today, let's make sure we keep Gerry very busy.
mottman

Postby mottman » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:09 pm

Up date from John_Mac

A quick note to thank everybody who has ordered Justice bands either by writing to Gerry or by payiong by Paypal.

The response has been absolutely amazng, so much so that I can't possibly reply to every email immediately.

I can assure everybody that we are doing everything we can to ensure that every order is dealt with as quickly as possible, and once the bands arrive we will hopefully be able to respond to the demand.

Between myself and Gerry we have estimated that we have already received between 1500 and 2000 orders, and that is before they arrive. We have already extended the first order and in all liklihood we will have to re-order once it arrives in order to meet the demand.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who has ordered and who continues to provide constant support and encouragement to the campaign. If everybody could be patient for a short time, I know that Gerry will be doing everything he can to ensure that the orders are met, but as you may imagine their is a lot of work involved in this.

I will update everybody once the first batch of bands arrives.

Thanks again
mottman

Return to Hillsborough