Writing a book

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:33 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Honolulu Bob wrote:
kindaconfuzed wrote:Thanks for allowing me to participate in your forum. I have been carrying out research for a book I’m writing on Bullying.

I have to say that it is alive and kicking in the forum, not by everyone but certainly by certain individuals which I guess reflects life and work in general.

The issue is as I see it is the legal obligation that the web site owners and moderators have towards the treatment of the people who use it. And there is a legal case about to be tested on this,  the outcome of which may have implications to owners and moderators of web sites.

Now I think it has been referred to as “alto egos” but if John Barnes Granny would like to write to me personally with his real name and address I can assure him he will get the credits he deserves in the book.

I will of course be dropping into the site to see how you guys are getting on and I think it might be useful for JBG to visit the web site on bullying (which I have mentioned previously) as he may not realise what constitutes bullying and the ramifications that can emanate both legally and health wise.

"Bullying in Cyberspace (One man's fight against the big nasty meanies)" by Kindaconfuzed, foreword by Biffa
Available in all good book stores, price £14.99  :D

:laugh:  :D  :laugh:

Do you think he will get to turn his book into a movie, if so i reckon JBG will play a crackin bad guy!!!!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:30 am

Yeah, I'll be a bit like Eric Bana in Chopper!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Storm » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:51 am

Thats funny :D
Storm

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:56 am

Somethin' fishy......./\
                            I
                            I
                            I
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:29 pm

Storm wrote:Thats funny :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm ??? ??? ???

So many imposters all newbie's cause suspicion :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:13 pm

Certainly an element of suspicion alright Diarra.  ???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby maximus » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:44 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:
kindaconfuzed wrote:Thanks for allowing me to participate in your forum. I have been carrying out research for a book I’m writing on Bullying.

I have to say that it is alive and kicking in the forum, not by everyone but certainly by certain individuals which I guess reflects life and work in general.

The issue is as I see it is the legal obligation that the web site owners and moderators have towards the treatment of the people who use it. And there is a legal case about to be tested on this,  the outcome of which may have implications to owners and moderators of web sites.

Now I think it has been referred to as “alto egos” but if John Barnes Granny would like to write to me personally with his real name and address I can assure him he will get the credits he deserves in the book.

I will of course be dropping into the site to see how you guys are getting on and I think it might be useful for JBG to visit the web site on bullying (which I have mentioned previously) as he may not realise what constitutes bullying and the ramifications that can emanate both legally and health wise.

"Bullying in Cyberspace (One man's fight against the big nasty meanies)" by Kindaconfuzed, foreword by Biffa
Available in all good book stores, price £14.99  :D

And no doubt some cr@p ones as well  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby who the hell is diarra » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:52 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Certainly an element of suspicion alright Diarra.  ???

U cant trust anyone these days :D
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:29 am

Remember this :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:07 am

Yes.  Sooner he pi$$es off the better.
jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:21 am

What a f*ckin freakshow :alien:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:35 am

Woollyback wrote:What a f*ckin freakshow :alien:

:D Isnt it just :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:52 pm

What a fruit.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:28 pm

My my is there no end to your paranoia, keep taking the tablets :D
116-1105728556

Postby andy_g » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:50 pm

turdinator, kindly explain why you think people on this forum are paranoid, or bullies, or whatever. from what i can see all the paranoia is coming from you with your constant threads about being banned, about cliques, about bullying.

what we do on this forum is chat chat chat chat. its fun, really. you can make virtual friends and stuff. you should really try it. i'm sure that all your desires for attention and inclusion could be staisfied by just coming across as a decent person like nearly everyone on the board and just - like - joining in.

go on - i dare you.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum